X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bang cancelled

https://futurism.com/cern-research-f...ctually-exist/

Our Universal Paradox

With exactly equal amounts of matter and antimatter, our universe is perfectly symmetrical. While that sounds beautiful, it creates a huge problem with existential consequences. Because it possesses this fundamental symmetry, our universe shouldn’t exist at all.

Here I was hoping the TV show was cancelled. LETDOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by meatwad View Post
      Here I was hoping the TV show was cancelled. LETDOWN.
      Insert canned laughter here.

Comment

You know what this means? We are nothing more than a simulation. Hallelujah.

Comment

Haaaaaaaan.

But I was so counting on banging big time.

Comment

Notice since the time they were initially looking for the god particle at Cern its gone to having a philosophical discussion about the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by primer View Post
              Notice since the time they were initially looking for the god particle at Cern its gone to having a philosophical discussion about the universe.
              It’s not really philosophical, but just going by the numbers. What they’re essentially saying is they don’t have all the pieces to the puzzle yet so gib shekels plox.

Our current understanding of the universe is insufficient to explain the moments just after the Big Bang. It’s been that way since...always lol. This is just another part we can’t explain.

Comment

So.. we're actually not here. Makes sense..

Comment

Give us one, miracle, we'll take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kap View Post
                    You know what this means? We are nothing more than a simulation. Hallelujah.

Well if we're simulated, I'm requesting the Programmer in Chief to reconfig my parameters on "Rich Billionaire". That'd be all, I'll handle the rest from there.

Damnit !! Fuck you, Programmers !

HEY ! DON'T SLIDE ME INTO TH ETRASHBIN, MOTHERFUC-

Comment

All in all, it appears we don't know enough yet or we won't be around long enough to ever find out. And, we can't go back to find out what happened at the beginning (whatever that is).

So to me, it's not more than idle conversation, however deep, and it really doesn't matter. What really matters is within our own frame of reference, or at least that which is knowable and on which we have the possibility of effect.

Or, I could just say that I've got better things to think about!

Comment

Working...
                      X