Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasmanian Tiger supposedly seen in Queensland..... 3 April 2017

http://www.sciencetimes.com/articles...arch-began.htm

I have no idea if this is true or not, sounds very unbelievable......you OZ folks might have more info than here in the USA. I find this difficult to believe.

fire for effect.

Interesting news! Can't help but think of that Willem Dafoe-flick, though. The one where the protagonist is sent to bring in the last Tasmanian Tiger and ends up killing the animal so that shady businessmen and trophy hunters can't torment the last-of-its-kind creature…

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post
      Interesting news! Can't help but think of that Willem Dafoe-flick, though. The one where the protagonist is sent to bring in the last Tasmanian Tiger and ends up killing the animal so that shady businessmen and trophy hunters can't torment the last-of-its-kind creature…
      yeah I saw that movie also, the bathtub and generator etc.

Comment

It's been reported before, no evidence found then. There is so much tourism today that it seems almost impossible for a creature to stay unnoticed for so long while still maintaining a healthy breeding population. It's possible, an Asian rhino being one example being sighted a few years ago which was thought to be extinct, but I wouldn't bet on this being another species that managed to evade extinction.

Comment

Working...
        X