Dianne 'Maths is Hard' Abbott phooled by phishers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dianne 'Maths is Hard' Abbott phooled by phishers

While fraudsters traditionally prey on the gullible and feeble-minded, their wicked ways have ensnared genius British Labour MP Diane Abbott.

The UK Shadow Home Secretary admitted to handing over control of her computer to a stranger after a random caller asked her to install Remote PC. It's a common scam. Once the miscreant has control of the PC, they often attempt to steal sensitive information like passwords and bank details.
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/1...am_confession/

If she became Home Secretary in the event of a Labour victory Ms Abbott would be responsible for cybersecurity, as well as crime and policing. Frankly I wouldn't make her responsible for string, let alone anything important.

Well - full disclosure, my mother got the same sketchy call and she was apparently smarter than Dianne and called me to ask me how legit it was. As a good son, I told her it’s obvious scam and I did my job as her customer service.

Explain the internet to old people nevermind the high ranked politicians.

Comment

It's a sign of just how little talent UK Labour has to call on that she still has a job.

Comment

Christ on a fvcking bike. This is the woman that would be responsible for our domestic security?!

Comment

Originally posted by Royal View Post
          Christ on a fvcking bike. This is the woman that would be responsible for our domestic security?!
          Phone rings: Voice in thick Russian accent: This is MI5. Our country is being hacked. Please gib access to all police files

Abbott: Oh gosh, that's terrible. Of course I will, right away.

Comment

The prospect of this woman being in charge of our security is terrifying...

Comment

She is a false beacon of hope for stupid people everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

Phone rings: Voice in thick Russian accent: Oppa blyat. This is MI5. Our country is being hacked blyn. Please gib access to all police files. Cyka blyn.

Abbott: Oh gosh, that's terrible. Of course I will, right away.

Voice in thick Russian accent: Much obliged. Stay cheeki breeki.
                Fixed it for cultural accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose_Hates_You View Post
                  She is a false beacon of hope for stupid people everywhere.

Funnily they mostly are politicians, blessed with a lot of self-esteem. And they nearly never get removed despite being outrageously incapable. To the contrary.

Not a good role model for the populace which is expected to perform alraedy as kids in school. And we wonder why the ambitions get lower and lower it nowadays suffices to be an influencer for making a decent living

Someone smart once said that at one point the artificial intelligence around us will increase so much that we, in contrast, will become ever more stupid.

When (grown up) people in the Metro sit besides me and let their telephone read stuff out aloud for them, I think its true

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

If she became Home Secretary in the event of a Labour victory Ms Abbott would be responsible for cybersecurity, as well as crime and policing. Frankly I wouldn't make her responsible for string, let alone anything important.
                    Do you mean "Boolean Strings"?

Comment

she must have believed Jerry when he told her it was a foot long.............

she is a complete and utter muppet

Comment

Working...
                      X