Austria says it won’t sign UN global migration pact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austria says it won’t sign UN global migration pact

BERLIN — The Austrian government said Wednesday that it won’t sign a global compact to promote safe and orderly migration, citing concerns about national sovereignty as it joined neighboring Hungary in shunning the agreement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.7265a6680aca

What a smart idea this "pact" is. After getting Zero information in Germany we only hear the last months of it. I have a link to German Version only.

I read through it and how the fuck can sane politicians seriously stand behind this? Point 35 for example calls for recognizing social benefits of migrants acquired in their home countries.

Also Point 15 of the list demands easy and unconditional access for migrants to social benefits.

Besides this paper only talks about the benefits and Rights of "migrants" of "all qualifications" it also demands positive reporting in medias.

The German Bundestag removed/hid the AfD Petition against the Migration pact because it threatens intercultural coexistence

I
    t had more than 60.000 signers.

Here the pact I could only find it in German:

http://www.un.org/depts/german/migra...CONF.231.3.pdf

Yes sure 192 countries sign it. About 180 of them want o let us pay for their fucked up homegrwon policies. And assclown Germany is on the forefront eager to voluntarily sell out even more of its

hard earned wealth.

This Global Pact is a non-binding cooperation framework ...
    but once it gets some inertia there will no stopping the flood of migrants peacefully. It also appears this is tied to the Paris Agreement.

This Global Pact is an expression of our shared determination to work together in the field of improve international migrationn. Migration has always been part of human history, and we have know that in our globalized world, they are a source of prosperity, innovation and sustainability
    Is that statement telling the natives to stfu?

Comment

Yes it is all positive, already determined on real facts. There aren't any other facts. For sure not any negative facts because they figured that out in advance and demand the positive coverage.

This piece of paper puts everybody on the same level. No matter if I worked 45 years in Germany or Burkina Faso we get the same benefits because they can be happily transferred around the world. And for sure no fraud will happen with third world papers and records.

The Burkina Faso man then was an engineer there and can come here to claim his engineer pension while the local craftsman will get only a third.

That is justice and humanism on a world scale.

Plain dumb and the ultimate proof that we are only here to pay and share.

Comment

Good job Austria for standing up for your sovereignty.

Comment

Hear! Hear! Stand strong Hungary, Austria & Italy.
          If Germany & the UK have a national death wish, let them crash & burn on their own. Jump ship now!

Who in the hell came up with such legislation!? I mean, just throw away your national sovereignty & identity. Then when enough foreign migrants pour in & don't assimilate, you end with Post-Yugoslavia 1991 or 1980's Lebanon! Great investment in your future there...

Comment

Add Croatia too! The "One World Order" jig is up in these countries. Clearly, Croatia is stating, taking in these type of people is more grief than it is worth!

http://www.eutimes.net/2018/11/croat...y-and-austria/

Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic will not sign the UN’s Global Compact for Migration (GCM), Croatian newsportal Direktno reports.

The website bases the decision on a Facebook post by Croatian TV journalist Velimir Bujanec. He asked her position on the GCM after a lot of people we’re interested in her stance.

In the answer his editorial board received, President Grabar-Kitarovic literally states: ‘Be assured I will not sign the ‘Marrakech Agreement’, Bujanec writes on Facebook.

Comment

Czech Republic and Poland are also against it. The more the merrier. Well in the end Germany will be the sole nation voluntarily shouldering all the migration costs so that everybody of all qualifications can try their luck.

Comment

Working...
              X