Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duterte won't even defend his own nations territory against the Chicoms

PH military won’t side with US’ show of force in disputed SCS – Duterte

Malacañang said on Tuesday President Rodrigo Duterte assured China that the Philippine military will not side with United States Navy’s “show of force” in the disputed South China Sea.

More at the link, SOURCE-
    http://www.taxial.com/2018/10/09/ph-...d-scs-duterte/

Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
    Nonsense, of course Duterte wants to defend his own country. What he does not want to do is to fight to the last Filipino for the American hegemony.

'They want me to fight China. It’s gonna be a massacre!' - Duterte to RT (FULL INTERVIEW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjl...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Duterte being a Trump like figure, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone he'd be "Philippines First"... I mean, when one is a dick, and other dicks think they can be friends because they're equally dicks, don't forget they can dicks to each others too, hahaha

Comment

You mean the same President who's administration is fast tracking the Submarines for the Navy? Fast tracking the theater based Air Defense system? Rebuilding the bases in one of those reefs? Or the one pushing for more Multi Role Fighters? For a president who doesnt want to defend the Philippine Territory he sure is getting ready for something, maybe Aliens.

If you want to go on a dick waving contest with the Chicoms in the South China then enjoy, watch out for those reefs... bastards already took out one of yours chinas and our ships, no need to use us as an excuse. We dont believe you and nobody else in the planet believes you when you say you are helping us. Save that for Filipino Americans who think they still has a say on what happens over here and thinks/ wishes we are American territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Junglejim View Post
          You mean the same President who's administration is fast tracking the Submarines for the Navy? Fast tracking the theater based Air Defense system? Rebuilding the bases in one of those reefs? Or the one pushing for more Multi Role Fighters? For a president who doesnt want to defend the Philippine Territory he sure is getting ready for something, maybe Aliens.

If you want to go on a dick waving contest with the Chicoms in the South China then enjoy, watch out for those reefs... bastards already took out one of yours chinas and our ships, no need to use us as an excuse. We dont believe you and nobody else in the planet believes you when you say you are helping us. Save that for Filipino Americans who think they still has a say on what happens over here and thinks/ wishes we are American territory.
          Subs for the navy? How to man them? your largest combatants are ex US Coast Guard cutters from the 60's

the current navy mans rustbucket LST's and other leftovers from the worlds navies that would be considered yard craft elsewhere. Even Diesel subs require finesse and skillsets that you dont get from running a LST or Subchaser from 1947

By the way we dont want your country as our territory thats why we gave it back to you in 1946 after liberating you from the Japanese- but do continue to have small dick syndrome and flail at the keyboard impotently

Comment

Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
            Subs for the navy? How to man them? your largest combatants are ex US Coast Guard cutters from the 60's

the current navy mans rustbucket LST's and other leftovers from the worlds navies that would be considered yard craft elsewhere. Even Diesel subs require finesse and skillsets that you dont get from running a LST or Subchaser from 1947

By the way we dont want your country as our territory thats why we gave it back to you in 1946 after liberating you from the Japanese- but do continue to have small dick syndrome and flail at the keyboard impotently

Jesus you didnt even know your history, you gave us a choice and we left, not like we didnt fight you till 1912. Now if you can just totally leave us alone in Asia that would be great, but not likely.

As for the equipment, are you really that simple minded thinking, we would just buy a submarine like a car? Come on, if you actually do a bit of reading instead of listening to your favorite cable news network, you can find out what is involved in the submarine deal offered by Russia and now with the counter offer by South Korea. The rustbuckets are actually being replaced, hence the term modernization...

Here is one of the newest as an example.

Comment

China and Philippines sign oil and gas exploration deal as Xi Jinping meets Rodrigo Duterte

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...eal-xi-jinping

Comment

Petty dictators need sponsors who don;t care about human rights. China needs resources. They have something to offer one another. Maybe he'll get a fleet of J-17s out of it.

Comment

A survey of 1,500 adults released by research institute Social Weather Stations found 84 per cent of Filipinos disagreed with taking a laissez-faire approach to Beijing’s moves to build infrastructure and install military equipment in the strategic waters.

Though if you gave them all money first before asking the same question the result changes.

Comment

All I know is, I fought alongside some Philippine soldiers in Vietnam. the only thing that came to my mind at the time was that old "laminate and keep with C-Rations" axiom- I think it was #23- "Never share a foxhole with someone braver than you are." Those Filipino G.I.s, like the South Koreans, kick ass and don't bother taking names- they just count the body parts and divide by 6.

I know they would be outclassed in equipment against China. But, I would never count Filipino fighters out until the bell clangs.

Comment

Working...
                    X