No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton: Democrats 'cannot be civil' with Republicans anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent reaction from Dona Brazile (remember, the one who gave the questions to Hillary prior to the presidential debate): Kanye West just set us back 155 years.

You know, that time when billionaire black men hugged their friend the President, who just improved the life of virtually all African-Americans by managing to set unemployment to a record low in History.

Yeah, I remember reading about that.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

Slavery was a choice. Right Ivan?
      He was speaking metaphorically, that for 400 years they were mentally imprisoned, conditioned psychology to accept slavery as their way of life therefore making a choice. A choice we appear to be making today with the over correcting political correctness that is stunting free thought and expression. It's a different form of the Chinese re-education camps, the kids and their idiot masters in the US are attempting to reform society into a passive thinking moronic state.

Comment

Well yes, of course it was.

And it is very intellectually flattering of you to be able to produce relevant, elaborate and on point analysis of what you read.

Now, let's play a game to see if you are smart enough to recognize sarcasm...

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
        He was speaking metaphorically, that for 400 years they were mentally imprisoned, conditioned psychology to accept slavery as their way of life therefore making a choice. A choice we appear to be making today with the over correcting political correctness that is stunting free thought and expression. It's a different form of the Chinese re-education camps, the kids and their idiot masters in the US are attempting to reform society into a passive thinking moronic state.
        I was more talking about the fact that Trump actually managed to set unemployment to a record low.

But your interpretation also works.
        Last edited by Ivan le Fou; 12-10-2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

On a slight tangent, the US obsession with celebrities weighing in on politics is baffling to me. If someone like Adele announced she was supporting a particular political party I don't think anyone in Britain would give a shit, unless it was the Nazi party.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz View Post
            On a slight tangent, the US obsession with celebrities weighing in on politics is baffling to me. If someone like Adele announced she was supporting a particular political party I don't think anyone in Britain would give a shit, unless it was the Nazi party.
            Leave it a few years. The trend is already here in Europe, including UK

Comment

It seems celebrities are more prone to voice their political affiliation when said affiliation aims toward the Democrats.

Apart from Kanye West and, maybe a few others not "that prominent" celebrities (James Wood for instance), celebrities siding with the Republicans tend to be fairly quiet if not silent.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, the "Hollywood establishment" is going all out. Remember the "if you vote for Hillary Mark Ruffalo will make a full nude scene in his next movie"?

Comment

I'm trying to think of a British celebrity who could sway me on politics one way or the other. Maybe if Joe Strummer was resurrected from death and performed a gig in my living room then maybe I'd consider listening to him. Actually, he was cremated so that plan's probably a non-starter.

Comment

I'm trying to think of a British celebrity who could sway me on politics one way or the other. Maybe if Joe Strummer was resurrected from death and performed a gig in my living room then maybe I'd consider listening to him. Actually, he was cremated so that plan's probably a non-starter.
                  Cause you are from the "older" generation when a personnality was a true personnality
                  I can bet that if Bozo the Youtube Clown started in politics tommorrow, he would have plenty of votes

Comment

In Kanye's defense, he's a fucking idiot.

Still gonna buy his fugly sneakers tho, not going to set fire to my Nikes and burn down my house, like the always rational right did, because of the Colin Kaepernick endorsement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Well yes, of course it was.

And it is very intellectually flattering of you to be able to produce relevant, elaborate and on point analysis of what you read.

Now, let's play a game to see if you are smart enough to recognize sarcasm...
                      Elaborate and academic conversations are long over with you. I tried years back and all you did was accused and slander board members. Its your POV or the highway. Can't even get you to admit your written double standard between Kavanaugh and Franken.

I was more talking about the fact that Trump actually managed to set unemployment to a record low.

But your interpretation also works.
                      Interpetation? So you really don't know what Kanye means you're saying?

The unemployment rate cannot be totally credited to Trump alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
                        This is a very large argument to debate and its more so at the individual level than collective. Most slaves did not want to be slaves.

Comment

But, you know, it's not racist.

Because CNN.
                          Because black guy said it.
                          Because quoted famous black comedian.
                          Because Kanye West is black.
                          Because Kanye likes Trump.

Democrats... epitome of self centered, self righteous, sanctimonious, angry hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
                            You know, that time when billionaire black men hugged their friend the President, who just improved the life of virtually all African-Americans by managing to set unemployment to a record low in History.

Yeah, I remember reading about that.
                            You're forgetting to mention that it's Literally Hitler!!!, the leader of the vast legions of neo nazi stormtroopers (~2000 on a population of 330m+) hugging a black man.

Comment

day of the rope?

Comment

People are seriously discussing what Kanye West thinks about politics. Really.

About as relevant and interesting as what Lady Gaga's thinks about comparative population genomics and their relation to the dispersal in Southern Ocean penguins.

Comment

Working...
                                X