Some anti-Kavanaugh protesters were paid, journalist reveals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
    I’m sure some groups pay protesters, but I doubt it’s as rampant as many believe. Most of these leftist retards are genuine retards.

Just look at any video interviewing these people. It’s like a caricature. Bunch of losers with literally nothing else to do. Screeching and screaming at the sky is their greatest achievement in life. I’ve never witnessed a normal gainfully employed individual engage in this dumbassery. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

When you're a paid employee of a PAC or the ACLU and your organization takes a position, then you turn out on the street doesn't that make you a paid protestor?

Comment

Well, it's because the Senate is un-democratic I guess...

Comment

'I Do Not Consent.' Kavanaugh's Confirmation Vote Was Interrupted Multiple Times by Screaming Protesters
        http://time.com/5417844/i-do-not-con...ng-protesters/

Hahaha just came across this. We live in a truly golden age of entertainment. Apparently when Kavanaugh was getting confirmed, many protesters were chanting: "I do not consent! I do not consent!" Straight up Sovereign Citizen style:

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post
          Some anti-Kavanaugh protesters were paid, journalist reveals
          Paid protestors is a revelation that continues to be ignored by the left for some reason. I don't understand it. Why not question where that money is coming from? Why even accept support from such a crowd that only steps into a cause when they're paid to do so? The left swinging over the edge shit stirring kiddos are the most confusing bunch of people.

Comment

Because it is part of their "by any means necessary" strategy which is the basic principle behind the so called "resistance".

And as we have seen it includes many nasty things: violence, intimidation, harassment, false accusations, threats, perjury, endangering the life of others (Porto Rico relief anybody?), paying protestors, condoning (and founding, who are we kidding, how come an "anarchist" group is able to operate for so long, at such a scale and with such coordination) groups like antifa, etc...

Comment

Working...
            X