X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack message to Danes...

Ah, words of a Marxist-Globalist...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sm-in-denmark/

Former President Barack Obama on Friday lectured Europeans on rising nationalism across the continent and beyond while speaking before entrepreneurs in Denmark — two days after taking a swipe at the Trump administration’s environmental policy in Norway.

“I’m concerned enough about the international and American trends that I thought it was important to offer my views,” Obama, who is on a break from campaigning for Democrats ahead of the midterm elections for a series of speaking engagements around Europe, told attendees of a business forum in the central city of Kolding.

“When you start seeing our politics driven completely free of facts, when you start seeing a debate that is driven solely on racial or nationalistic impulses, when you start seeing a rejection of science and expertise and logic in politics… we are beyond the sort of politics that will continue our best traditions,” Obama continued, as quoted by Agence France-Presse.

Free of fact!? He is actually speaking of his 8 years as the US President!

Who............

Comment

obama is an enterpreneurs?

Comment

I've seen this movie before and it's one of my favorites! Sir Ian Murray McKellen nails Obama's character.

Comment

Please keep him over there! Thanks!

Comment

Gotta love his absolute lack of self awareness though.

Comment

The President of the United States visited Denmark? Sorry we were kind of busy shutting down the entire country, because of a stolen Volvo.

Vehicular theft is very important to us.

Comment

Out of interest how many realize the right(centre don't rock the boat) also have their very own world order.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...Democrat_Union

Comment

Working...
                X