Merkel, to Survive, Agrees to Border Camps for Migrants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

"We will manage (to ruin our country within this decade, and screw up other things)".
    Fixed. Added, subtext.

Comment

"You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go."

Angela should listen and take Ursula with her.

Comment

+1 Oliver Cromwells…

Comment

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Austria yet
          I think that they are ready to support Merkels rapefugees centers on their doorstep lol.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...amps-1.3554193

Comment

Her agreement changes naught, by the way. Merkel's other coalition partner, the Social Democrats, say they won't have any of it and demand Seehofer's resgination. Direct quote (!): "We'll smack his mug in."

I shit you not, by the way. And to think they believe this renewed incivility in politics is of the right's doing…

Comment

Originally posted by Kriva View Post
              I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Austria yet
              I think that they are ready to support Merkels rapefugees centers on their doorstep lol.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...amps-1.3554193
              ​Easy enough of a problem to solve...

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
                So the Germans are building camps now?
                o_0
                Muscle memory....

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post

Why does Warsaw act surprised Berlin's in virtue-signalling mode if all of a sudden they demand reparations from 79 years ago?
                  So...where's my money?
                  Hurry up and send me those millions of euros you owe me.

Comment

So...where's my money?
                    Why don’t you hire some ladies and become a PIMP - one could argue that at least it would be well deserved money.

Comment

In the end very easy.

Hans Juergen Papier released a paper a few days ago. On request of the FDP, to legally check if Police officers are obliged to refuse entry to people entering from safe countries (all around Germany). ROFL

https://podcasts.rp-online.de/chefre...llungnahme.pdf

Oh wonder! Yes they are!

Despite all the smokes and mirrors regarding legality. Teh EU gave Merkel an unwarrented absolution here, which teh libtards imedatelly misued to claim legality. Whiel in fact the EU said germ,any was not obliged to take people in, but on their own decision they could.

The only solution as I always said is to end this disgusting charade game here in which Germany has a lot of guilt on its side.

Be honest and say that not everybody can live in Europe nor apply for asylum here. Close the borders, help control the borders and improve movement controls inside the EU and install a fail safe entry exit system with fingerprints or something similar like the EURODAC so that people onyl get registred one tiem and can be tracked if inside the EU.

Then Schengen will continue, otherwise not.

Comment

Merkels time is over. After the comment, demanding her resignation, in the public broadcaster ARD.

Now also The New York Times has an opinion piece "Why Merkel must Go"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/o...ean-union.html

The EU has right now to help itself by "helping" Merkel.

But I tink they won't offer anythng more than token helps. It is about the EUs own existence.

Which can only be secured by all the stuff Germany doesn't want to hear. Hard borders and reforms of asylum and migration laws.

These centers are needed but not a total solution by far not.

It is that in the EU a person can only be kept in custody without a warrant for 48h.

What it does though is that people stay there and that you have 48 hours chance of kicking people out immediately instead of putting them in our one-way street system which only knows one direction - > In and takes ages to figure that out..

Comment

Merkel is the leader of the free world now.

Comment

Merkel is the leader of stupid decisions.

Comment

saw this on U tube. Holding camps for migrants in Libya. Will it solve Germanys' or the EU migrant problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NigXsQOfPq0

Comment

So...where's my money?
                                A bag full of goldteeth is on the way to you

Comment

Working...
                                X