No announcement yet.

Fox turns on Michael Cohen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Trump Derangement Syndrome is in full swing now.

Once again meeting with =/= criminal collusion.

"But even if you don’t consider the Trump Tower meeting to be absolute
    proof of collusion, it is certainly evidence of collusion.
    That's it? The most bare bone circumstantial evidence that would most likely be thrown out in a court of law?

Wow, you really outdid yourself.

All the findings did was confirm that Russia meddled in the election (which is still pretty vague), not
    that Trump's team worked with/had knowledge of any interference.
    Last edited by HisRoyalHighness; 03-07-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
      Looks like Trump Derangement Syndrome is in full swing now.

Once again meeting with =/= criminal collusion.

That's it? The most bare bone circumstantial evidence that would most likely be thrown out in a court of law?

Wow, you really outdid yourself.

All the findings did was confirm that Russia meddled in the election (which is still pretty vague), not
      that Trump's team worked with/had knowledge of any interference.

Look, It is well reported that Trump's people met wit Russian agents who claimed to have dirt on the opposition. They've lied about it so many times themselves (really, orphans?) that it's obvious that they're trying to hide something. Mueller's investigation must have even more than that or they'd have wrapped it up by now.

As for the smoking gun of Trump directing or ordering the whole thing, yes, that one's going to be hard to prove if there's no paper trail (and Cohen's office might be the source for some of that). So you're right to a point: there is no final 'proof' yet. But a lot of good, and yes, tangible evidence so far, including his own bloody words on the matter.

And who really believes that Trump isn't hiding something at this stage? He's obstructed the investigation, interfered with the narrative, keeps talking about it, threatened to fire and suggested he'll offer pardons, including of himself. Pardon himself of what one might ask? For an innocent man he's sure acting guilty. He's been a crooked dealer all his life, so why should this be any different?

So till Mr Mueller hands over the briefcase at our next lunch date no, I do not have all the answers. But I have a question for all Trump supporters: who still believes this guy is not hiding some crimes here?

Comment

I'm impressed at how much you can say and not mean much.

Tangible evidence, where is it? All you have presented is circumstantial evidence at best.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

Look, It is well reported that Trump's people met wit Russian agents who claimed to have dirt on the opposition.
          Dude during the whole process EVERYONE showed what the Dems were doing! any moron with a double digit IQ could just check wikileaks and last I checked Trump didn't payroll them. Hell all the dumbass Berniebots were screaming when the DNC said "oh Hilary is the nominee" the Dems fucking TORPEDOED THEMSELVES trying to push the General Motors style of selling (which they didn't learn from either) "we tell YOU what you want to buy"

if there was a shred of honest proof after 2 years don't you think some newsguy with a hardon for a Pulitzer would've uncovered something solid right now? all i keep seeing is dems pointing their fingers east and saying "Russia"

hell I was even approached by suits that tried to tell me that I was a goddamn russky spy because of my youtube channel and I was using some sort of "code", so this whole evidence fabrication is just that... fabricated, by the Dems...

I mean seriously what's fucking next? Sue the Chinese for inventing gunpowder because there was another shooting in Chicago?

Comment

Way to shoehorn Clinton and Chicago -two favorite bugbears - into a story about Russian collusion. Squeeze in Che Guevara and you hit the trifecta.

So, Russia, which sought to meddle in other ways in the election, was entirely altruistically helping the Trump campaign uncover the dastardly machinations of the DNC? That's cute.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tel-panel.html

Comment

Hey budgie bro, when is Trump going down for that there Russian agent collusion?

Pls respond. Need your expert guidance in this uncertain time.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                Way to shoehorn Clinton and Chicago -two favorite bugbears - into a story about Russian collusion. Squeeze in Che Guevara and you hit the trifecta.

So, Russia, which sought to meddle in other ways in the election, was entirely altruistically helping the Trump campaign uncover the dastardly machinations of the DNC? That's cute.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tel-panel.html

I'd think you're ordie reborn but he doesn't stick to grabbing air and calling it water...

and how am I shoehorning? I'm from Chicago you pinhead! Back when the wards was crawling with Puerto Ricans, so I'll make all the windy city memes I can!

Russia did not meddle in the elections, there is no proof, only conjecture and botched intel reports. if there was actual proof it would've been leaked faster then the next MCU movie spoiler by now.but here's what we do know...

the Dems derailed themselves with choosing Clinton over Sanders

Trump met with Russian people before the election, he also met Saudis, Germans, Brits and others

the cold war ended in 1990

it would seem to anyone that has been following dirty government since the Nixon era, that the Dems are trying to shift the blame from their own fuckup to Russia and then even if somehow it works it's way through by some strange hollywood magic they pull it off, you get 2 years of Pence which is like Germany in Italy in 1943 (I mean since it's clear you want to go down this Fascist route of thought)

but yes keep screaming Russia and I have proof which no one else can see so the rest of the sheeple will believe it

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                  Hey budgie bro, when is Trump going down for that there Russian agent collusion?

Pls respond. Need your expert guidance in this uncertain time.

I'll give you some good news instead. Trump could still win in 2020. If he's still there and hasn't been impeached removed, he could take exactly the same path to the presidency he won on last time.

Don't get excited - he doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning the popular vote. But with the same conditions he could lose the popular vote but still come out with a similar electoral win. Pretty much all of the following have to happen:

He continues to play on fear and hate
                  He plays to the swing states and counties
                  The base continues to swallow it even though he's obviously lying just to please them
                  GOP gerrymandering keeps safe districts
                  GOP voter suppression laws keep just enough minorities at home
                  The Russians continue poisoning the discourse
                  The Dems post an equally weak opposition as they did in 2016

In other words the conditions have to be the same. Throw in some external threat and he might do even better.

But let's see what the investigation uncovers. If he's innocent, it will bear that out. IMO not much chance of that.
                  Last edited by budgie; 04-07-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt_g View Post
                    the cold war ended in 1990

Comment

Working...
                    X