Fox turns on Michael Cohen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox turns on Michael Cohen

Oh so now the loyal consigliere is likely to plea, he's having his 'credibility' questioned.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...ns-credibility

He was a 'victim of the 'witch hunt' a month ago and now he's persona non grata. Isn't it odd that somehow everyone around Trump is wrong and only he's right?

Just like TheMess, Budgie. We are all right and you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
      Just like TheMess, Budgie. We are all right and you are wrong.
      Doh, silly me.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-trump-694732/

Comment

rolling stone is so left it makes MSNBC look like Fox news

exhibit A....

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...orists-111980/

Comment

Originally posted by sgt_g View Post
          rolling stone is so left it makes MSNBC look like Fox news

exhibit A....

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...orists-111980/

Yes I know that magazine is lefty-left but the question remains, no matter where it comes from, what happens when Cohen flips?

Comment

well ratings for one....but politically nothing

it's hilarious that the left has been picking at haystacks and thinking memes changed the election but can't grasp anything that Clinton was more corrupt than a Tiujana cop with a truckload of cocaine...

Comment

well ratings for one....but politically nothing

it's hilarious that the left has been picking at haystacks and thinking memes changed the election but can't grasp anything that Clinton was more corrupt than a Tiujana cop with a truckload of cocaine...

Wow way to segway from Cohen to Clinton. The grand art of deflection lives.

Comment

deflection my white chewed up ass if anyone is deflecting it's you I'm comparing how the left sees things like you...

lets review:

Russian influence on trump election; no tangible evidence but the left sticks to it even to the point of saying memes did it the left ALSO keeps screaming impeachment for things trump may or may not have done BEFORE he took oath of office

Clinton: hard evidence of wiped emails ( a federal offense) and leaked emails of a uranium deal with Russia (key point uranium sales which is unlawful under the SALT deal) just to name one highly and actually an impeachable act even under a congress member, not a fucking peep

or you just can't see a comparison and the ignorance of it if it flashed in neon in your face....

Comment

deflection my white chewed up ass if anyone is deflecting it's you I'm comparing how the left sees things like you...

lets review:

Russian influence on trump election; no tangible evidence but the left sticks to it even to the point of saying memes did it the left ALSO keeps screaming impeachment for things trump may or may not have done BEFORE he took oath of office

Clinton: hard evidence of wiped emails ( a federal offense) and leaked emails of a uranium deal with Russia (key point uranium sales which is unlawful under the SALT deal) just to name one highly and actually an impeachable act even under a congress member, not a fucking peep

or you just can't see a comparison and the ignorance of it if it flashed in neon in your face....

No tangible evidence is bullshit at this stage. There are multiple reports of russian interference from multiple intel agencies: multiple sources in the Trump campaign had contacts with Russian agent in the election cycle and these contacts are the subject of a multi-tiered investigation. No tangible evidence is a flat out lie right now.

Clinton's misdeeds cost her the election; Trump's are coming to light as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                    what happens when Cohen flips?
                    Originally posted by budgie
                    Trump's are coming to light as we speak.
                    Hey bro I resolved to quit my job in anticipation of waiting for the impending announcement of Trump going down.

I heard you’re the expert on this forum about this stuff, so just wondering if we’re getting really really close this time? Because they shut off my water already and I’m starting to get worried.

Thanks for your help bro!

Comment

No tangible evidence is bullshit at this stage. There are multiple reports of russian interference from multiple intel agencies: multiple sources in the Trump campaign had contacts with Russian agent in the election cycle and these contacts are the subject of a multi-tiered investigation. No tangible evidence is a flat out lie right now.

Clinton's misdeeds cost her the election; Trump's are coming to light as we speak.

you know calling you a sheeple is detrimental to sheeple

the "investigation" has been going on for almost over 2 years with only polichickens saying "we have evidence" when not so much as a written napkin has been exposed. the only "facts" that have come up was a handful of Russian hackers and trollbots, no different from any other election in the internet era. Not any top Russian government officials, hell not even Igor from the Siberian border guards with any orders from the Kremlin.

now, if any member of the Trump team was talking to any "furrin" official guess what? there's no law against that. it's called preemptive diplomacy and it's also how some businessmen conduct business.

bottom line the libs, the Dems and the left in general keep saying Trump fixed the election with the help of Russia and Even linedoggie said the Dems have been fixing their own side trying to stack the shit in their favor...hell maybe "Russian hackers" actually fixed the voting machines to be, oh I dunno....honest? In that case I would be happy as a clam and then I'd make a youtube vid to see if they could fix california's. but when "the news" says maybe memes on faceyspace could be the result, then I look at Americas freaking IQ level as a whole...
                      Last edited by sgt_g; 03-07-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

What the left does not realize is that, well the left and all the rabid Trump haters who can't help themselves but antagonize anybody who dares question their narrative and call them on their BS.... by behaving the way they are actually helping Trump.

And yet, they are persisting.

Driving fast on that mountain road is dangerous? Well, let's just rive faster then!

Comment

So....still no tangible evidence then?

BTW, making diplomatic contact with foreign officials is not a crime.

Comment

No tangible evidence is bullshit at this stage.
                            Still not getting over it?

Trump's are coming to light as we speak.
                            Any time now! You'll see! Tomorrow! Or soon enough! Or whenever!

Comment

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post

So....still no tangible evidence then?

BTW, making diplomatic contact with foreign officials is not a crime.
                              Colluding with foreign agents is a crime though isn't it?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...th-russia.html

"But even if you don’t consider the Trump Tower meeting to be absolute proof of collusion, it is certainly evidence of collusion. It was, after all, a meeting held for the express purpose of furthering cooperation — or, as it were, collusion — between the Trump campaign and Russia. And there is no reason to believe that the publicly available evidence of this meeting — which Trump and his family have lied about, repeatedly — contains the entire extent of the information about it."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ssian-election

Comment

Working...
                              X