Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
    The Supreme Court nomination is Brett Kavanaugh:

A Judge who was on the Appellate Court, who is also Pro-2A, questionable about the 4A, and believes in following the court decision of Roe vs. Wade.

That being said, Twitter is a salt mine with several Democratic senators going fuck this guy mere moments after Trumps announcement.
    well the only way he'd be pro 2 IMO if he pushes all gun control bills post 1932 null and void...

Comment

Originally posted by sgt_g View Post

well the only way he'd be pro 2 IMO if he pushes all gun control bills post 1932 null and void...
      Yeah but he is against AWBs which is unnerving for the tyrants in NJ, Commiefornia, New York, Maryland, and Hawaii.

Comment

oy don't get me started on that term "assault weapons" I'm not retreating from the red army last I checked.

and of course the left is getting all sorts of airtime making shit up worse than Al Gore...

Comment

Check out Ginsberg:
          https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeDDawg...460097/photo/1

She doesn’t look good, maybe she’ll retire soon too.

Comment

^---- I think that was from when The One was doing one of his addresses Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
              ^---- I think that was from when The One was doing one of his addresses Congress.
              I always had a feeling that he had some sort of lock on the Supreme Court members, secret info from one of the stash of files Clinton that he would unleash on them if they didn't toe the line..

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                Ahh, got it.

She still looks so tired and needing to just retire and live out her days.

Comment

Speaking of tyrants:
                  Brett Kavanaugh is a true Second Amendment radical. He believes assault weapon bans are unconstitutional, a position way out of the judicial mainstream, far to the right of even late Justice Scalia.
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisMurp...90627742171137

That’s right folks, if you don’t want the government arbitrarily deciding to make felons out of millions of Americans, you’re a radical.

Also this is the first time I hear being Pro-Constitution means you’re an extremist, even from the regressive left.

Comment

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post

Also this is the first time I hear being Pro-Constitution means you’re an extremist, even from the regressive left.
                    hasn't been the first time I've heard it or been told off because of it

usually from both sides....

Comment

Decent enough choice. Good on the 2nd, not so good on the 4th but still there. Seems very good on stamping hard on the ambitions of government departments and agencies and their special interpretations of laws and rules.

Comment

hasn't been the first time I've heard it or been told off because of it

usually from both sides....
                        The left feels the Constitution is outdated, to begin with and that the 1rst Amendment is fascist. Because free-speech protects fascism, and words hurt.

Comment

yeah well the right doesn't feel inclined to my ideas either....

Comment

yeah well the right doesn't feel inclined to my ideas either....
                            But it is not about "your" ideas, in other words ideas held by individuals. It is about The Law and the Constitution.

Which, in itself, can also be considered as a set of ideas. But this set of ideas prevail above all others.

Comment

my ideas follow the Constitution to the letter, mostly that it's not open to modification by anyone and the income tax amendment is illegal by the way it was drafted and passed, same as prohibition (yes I know an amendment nulified it) hence the problem.

my discussion of any private citizen should be able to own a nuke sometimes raises eyebrows though...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X