No announcement yet.

Sarah Sanders kicked out of restaurant because of work for Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intern is literally trying to do her job while the jackass won't let go of the mic.

At any other event, if another idiot refused to let go of the mic when instructed the security would step in and "invade his personal space" by throwing his ass out of the room. You have to be a complete fucking tool not to understand that.

White House treats these morons pretending to be "journalists" with kid gloves. They're as much "journalists" as Alex Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      Intern is literally trying to do her job while the jackass won't let go of the mic.

At any other event, if another idiot refused to let go of the mic when instructed the security would step in and "invade his personal space" by throwing his ass out of the room. You have to be a complete fucking tool not to understand that.

White House treats these morons pretending to be "journalists" with kid gloves. They're as much "journalists" as Alex Jones.

So let me get this straight: you can force yourself on someone else, you can grab stuff from his hands, you can even throwing him around, but he is not allowed to touch you.

facepalm

Comment

• The CNN news boy denies it.

Comment

Intern is literally trying to do her job while the jackass won't let go of the mic.

She's not security, she literally had no legal right to try and physically take the mic off of him. You people are seriously annoying with your blatant refusal to recognise the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertKLR View Post

How big is your butt?

Normal for a guy who's six foot. Problem is I'm 4'9...

Comment

• Originally posted by nemipuka View Post

So let me get this straight: you can force yourself on someone else, you can grab stuff from his hands, you can even throwing him around, but he is not allowed to touch you.

facepalm

You can apparently grab women by the pussy, but god forbid you should wave one off.
              Last edited by budgie; 08-11-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by budgie View Post

Normal for a guy who's six foot. Problem is I'm 4'9...
                I would've guessed 5"7, 8"1 on a pony.

Comment

• Nobody is pressing charges against Acosta. He lost his privileges for being a complete fucking idiot and acting unprofessionally and inappropriately. If you fail to see how he acted inappropriately then you also are an idiot.
                  Last edited by Jonathan; 08-11-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Nobody is pressing charges against Acosta. He lost his privileges for being a complete fucking idiot and acting unprofessionally and inappropriately. If you fail to see how he acted inappropriately then you are a complete idiot.
                    She didn't gesture for him to return the mic nor said anything, he in turn didn't step forward nor raised his voice to aggressively confront the President. She was therefore wrong to reach across for the mic and he was right to scrutinise the President as journalists should.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
                      The CNN news boy denies it.
                      Yeah.... too bad Acosta filmed himself handing over all of his WH passes to the Secret Services then...

But budgie will probably say it was doctored.

Comment

• You stilled allow to body slam journalists to the ground with presidential support?

Comment

She was really kicked out for cleaning out the buffet
                          Oh Look Budgie the Misogynist arrived...........

Comment

You can apparently grab women by the pussy, but god forbid you should wave one off.
                            You can apparently rape them and force others to be your cigar humidor and idiots like you still prostrate yourself before lord Bill in adoration

Comment

• Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
                              Oh Look Budgie the Misogynist arrived...........
                              Interesting how some standards are not requested to be held by some.

Comment

• What happened to the thread about this? It's gone...

I'll repeat here anyway, Acosta is a sanctimonious prick who thinks he's a God of journalism. He isn't.

For those of you who think Jim dindu nuffin wrong, a BBC journalist explains what happened:

The Acosta affair: An unpopular opinion
                                And here's why: when you look at the clips that have been running today, and the responses on social media, Jim Acosta emerges as the hero of the hour. The Man Who Stood Up To Trump. The Fighter for all our press freedom. I don't know Jim. He seems like a good guy. But I feel the episode needs context which is sorely lacking.
                                Jim Acosta was called on by the president to ask a question.
                                I'll say that again. He was called on by Donald Trump to ask whatever question he liked. And when he'd finished asking one, he then asked another - with interruption follow-ups in between.
                                It was only when he attempted his third question - or possibly fourth depending on how you define the follow-ups - that the president got angry and asked him to sit down.
                                There ensued a tussle with the mic. And weirdly ridiculous words from the president about him being a rude and terrible person.
                                I'm pretty sure Acosta never intended to "mistouch" the young female intern. He was just trying to hold on to the mic.
                                He gets to ask one question like all the other journalists and does so, then instead of sitting down and letting another reporter ask a question, he asks another one and another and then intern then goes to take the mic off him he holds onto it for dear life when he was told he could ask just one question. The mic isn't his, it belongs to the White house, the way he desperately tries to coddle it is pathetic.

So let's take a step back. What happened in that room was not the ultimate fight for press freedom. This wasn't someone risking life and limb against a regime where freedom of speech is forbidden. This was a bloke sitting in a room full of colleagues who were all trying to ask questions too.
                                This was a man who'd had his turn and had been told he couldn't hog the whole time.
                                *claps* Thank you Emily for talking some sense about this nonsense.

I don't know why this was posted here, the two situations don't have any comparison, just nemipuka trying to make some kind of point that doesn't exist, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X