No announcement yet.

Sarah Sanders kicked out of restaurant because of work for Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, because you are not being truthful about it.

At least, if we take into account everything you have said so far.

Comment

Amazing what you can sense through some forum posts.

You want to know what I'm sensing with you? I'll tell you. That you're just a troll for the sake of it.

Comment

A sad individual, with a sad behavior indeed.

But so cute.

Comment

You know what's really sad? Your attempt to blame the death of a peaceful protester on her weight while the actual reason was that a right-wing nutjob did deliberately ran her over with his car. Also sad is that you're not with one word condemning the violence on the right and only point fingers to the left. While I actually made clear that I condemn any kind of violence no matter which side. I could go on but you obviously aren't worth the time it would need to type even one more sentence.

Comment

Oh good, so you're going to finally shut up then?

As for me not condemning the right, you are obviously, but it is neither a surprise nor something new to anybody on this forum, lying.

Comment

Marsch I really think we need to hold both sides to the same standard.

Be honest now Marsch, did you fat shame any of the 86 dead and 458 injured men, women and children in the Nice truck attack? Not a single one?
              Last edited by Fargin; 12-07-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

One anecdotal occurrence, in which the victim died because of her own weight.

Versus... how daily occurrences from your lefty buddies?

Go on, be outraged it entertains me.
                Pretty ugly Ivan...honestly. There is nothing anecdotal in being deliberately ran over. Maybe if she had been Lara Croft, she could have moved out in time...Let's blame it on her so we avoid thinking of violent thugs on our side of the political spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post

Be honest now Marsch, did you fat shame any of the 86 dead and 458 injured men, women and children in the Nice truck attack? Not a single one?
                  see, he cant because it wasn't in his agendization...

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                    Marsch I really think we need to hold both sides to the same standard.

Well played!

No but I'd maybe make an exception with Trump if he ever gets ran over by somebody. The only difference is that I'd blame his mental disorder instead of his weight in that case.

Originally posted by sgt_g View Post
                    see, he cant because it wasn't in his agendization...
                    I'd say you didn't got what Fargin is up to. Besides that is "agendization" even a real word?

Comment

it's as real as half the SJW crap added in the dictionary and #76genders

Comment

Originally posted by Telmar View Post

Pretty ugly Ivan...honestly. There is nothing anecdotal in being deliberately ran over. Maybe if she had been Lara Croft, she could have moved out in time...Let's blame it on her so we avoid thinking of violent thugs on our side of the political spectrum.
                        The incident in question is indeed anecdotal.

No number of incidents perpetrated by "the right" compared to those perpetrated by "the left" is way lower.

We could talk about the Portland pro-Bernie stabbing man for instance, who killed two. Or the Congressional Baseball Shooter, who fired 70 shots at a group of congressmen mostly GOP (though, iirc, some DEMs where also present and got wounded as well). Or the numerous riots and acts of violence perpetrated by antifa and anti-Trump people. Or the call for violence, murder made by these individuals. Or the kidnapping and torture of an autistic boy by a group of thug under the pretext he was white. Or the exact same kind of advocacy made by celebrities and influential political representative. Or the censorship/pressure/threats/violence/etc..., on most US campuses, perpetrated by left and far left leaning advocates against anybody not jumping in the "hate-Trump" bandwagon. Or all those assaulted and harassed for wearing a MAGA hat. And the list goes on.

So yes, no matter how sad and tragic the death of that woman was, it is anecdotal. Enough with the whining.

Does it make it okay? No. Absolutely not.
                        Does it represent a valid argument to show how pernicious, sick and dangerous pro-Trump people are? No. Absolutely not. But since the trend sent by Marsch is to persistently go back to this event "oh remember that one time", then the standard should be applied to the other side as well. And if pro-Trump people are that awful because of that incident, I can hardly imagine where, on the moral ladder, is standing the other side. A valid assumption would be excessively low.
                        Last edited by Ivan le Fou; 13-07-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Surge in alt-right violence: At least 43 murders in the last four years

https://www.salon.com/2018/02/09/sur...st-four-years/
                          It's ok and no sign of being weak to admit that you're wrong, Ivan.

Comment

To be fair, The Left has knocked over a lot of trashcans* too.

*Richard Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by Marsch View Post

It's ok and no sign of being weak to admit that you're wrong, Ivan.
                              Surge in alt-right violence?

Though the term has only been used as a way to describe "the right" in general since the last elections.

Conflated with things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed on this topic: Elioth Roger for instance, because he was constantly rejected by women. Hardly an "alt-right" case but oh well.

Perhaps read the whole article before using it as a prop. And perhaps find a more unbiased source as well.

Salon... ah yes! The website that defended and gave a platform to gentle and benevolent pedophiles! "I may be a pedophile but I am not a monster!"

It's ok and no sign of being weak to admit your are intellectually dishonest Marsch.

Comment

quoting SALON? jebus that's like quoting the national enquirer!

next you'll be quoting the Babylon bee on religion....

Comment

Working...
                                X