Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans elect hate marcher

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Republicans elect hate marcher

    It's been a season of candidates from the Alt-Right, KKK, pedo-nazis and all manner of 'good people on both sides'. If the GOP fringe don't want to be called racists and bigots, why do they keep fronting candidates like these?

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/charlo...&source=Reddit

  • #2
    Originally posted by budgie View Post
    It's been a season of candidates from the Alt-Right, KKK, pedo-nazis and all manner of 'good people on both sides'. If the GOP fringe don't want to be called racists and bigots, why do they keep fronting candidates like these?

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/charlo...&source=Reddit
    Like you need a reason other than your own bigotry and hatred. From your source, conveniently left out of your ALARM!!!!!!! post.

    The Republican National Committee denounced Allsup. “We condemn this individual and his hateful, racist views in the strongest possible terms,” a spokesperson for the RNC told The Daily Beast. “There’s no place for it in the Republican Party.”
    The Washington State Republican Party’s chairman told The Daily Beast the party doesn’t “condone identity politics, in any form, whatsoever,” adding, “We condemned this hateful ideology before, we condemn it today, and will continue to condemn it in the future.”

    Comment


    • #3
      Another budgie false alarm.

      Patrick Little got crushed yesterday.

      Good.

      Bad news, though, Erin Cruz is out of the running, and CA (and everyone else) will likely suffer 6 more years of Feinstein.


      https://forward.com/fast-forward/402...enate-primary/

      Comment


      • #4
        I was doubtful the Reps would let in people who falsely brag about firing n*****s and spics and kill Muslims in Iraq while mentioning it is not as «*cool*» as a k*ke in the oven last scream.

        Thanks riderboy for reassuring me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
          I was doubtful the Reps would let in people who falsely brag about firing n*****s and spics and kill Muslims in Iraq while mentioning it is not as «*cool*» as a k*ke in the oven last scream.

          Thanks riderboy for reassuring me.
          It is important to cite the profound work of William F Buckly, decades ago, to rid the mainstream conservative movement of anti-Semites.

          So called conservative anti-Semites are still out there, but relegated to the obscure fringe.

          Unlike the Progressive Movement which somehow simply is unable (unwilling) to denounce Farrakhan, Farrakhan sycophants, and the likes of Linda Sarsour.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

            It is important to cite the profound work of William F Buckly, decades ago, to rid the mainstream conservative movement of anti-Semites.

            So called conservative anti-Semites are still out there, but relegated to the obscure fringe.

            Unlike the Progressive Movement which somehow simply is unable (unwilling) to denounce Farrakhan, Farrakhan sycophants, and the likes of Linda Sarsour.
            But there is a problem with both parties empowering crazies. At this point I wish a pox on both their houses.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

              It is important to cite the profound work of William F Buckly, decades ago, to rid the mainstream conservative movement of anti-Semites.

              So called conservative anti-Semites are still out there, but relegated to the obscure fringe.

              Unlike the Progressive Movement which somehow simply is unable (unwilling) to denounce Farrakhan, Farrakhan sycophants, and the likes of Linda Sarsour.
              The proressives can't do that, simply because their coalition is based upon several disparate groups that a) have significant disparate interests and beliefs and b) have significant disagreements between the groups themselves. Frankly, at least in the USA, the Democrats are held together by the glue of hating white men and wanting more "free stuff" from the government.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
                I was doubtful the Reps would let in people who falsely brag about firing n*****s and spics and kill Muslims in Iraq while mentioning it is not as «*cool*» as a k*ke in the oven last scream.

                Thanks riderboy for reassuring me.
                Yeah. There are nut cases everywhere in a free society. Irritating for me, my family, my friends and others who vote Republican to be lumped in with them and called the same names.

                Comment

                Working...
                X