President asserts right to pardon himself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
    You know that pretty much all of the articles that google links to say "no evidence of collusion" don't you.

No I don't. Only the republican claims of 'no evidence' which ring more hollow every day. Are you trying to spin it hoping nobody will bother reading the articles? The meetings themselves are evidence of collusion and it is up to the Mueller probe to prove that intent. Even then, I reckon the obstruction is practically an open and shut case and the only thing stopping that going forward is Republican opposition in congress. And if he was obstructing then what and why? Probably the collusion.

It's obvious, and a clear pattern, yet the FBI needs super-duper-overwhelming proof just to proceed on this one because of that thirty percent of the population who just cannot accept facts.

Comment

The FBI needs overwhelming evidence because ... that is the standard of evidence required in criminal cases. Hearsay, innuendo and rumours just don't cut it in front of a judge.

The FBI is rather bad at providing such things, but don't worry - they have never hesitated in the past to fabricate it where they couldn't find any.

Comment

The FBI needs overwhelming evidence because ... that is the standard of evidence required in criminal cases. Hearsay, innuendo and rumours just don't cut it in front of a judge.

The FBI is rather bad at providing such things, but don't worry - they have never hesitated in the past to fabricate it where they couldn't find any.

Trump has been a serial crook all his career and hasn't changed. They won't need to fabricate anything. Chrissakes most of this went on in plain sight anyway.

Comment

Ah, so it's a doddle then - easy peasy. In fact I'm just amazed that here we are 18 months in an so far nothing.

Most other US LEO's regard the FBI's only expertise as showing up at the press conference and taking credit.

Comment

Ah, so it's a doddle then - easy peasy. In fact I'm just amazed that here we are 18 months in and so far nothing.
            Not nothing. So far more evidence. Mountains of it, related to multiple crimes and offences, not merely collusion.

Jesus his lawyer is about to flip. That's not a man with nothing to hide - or to offer.

So. Back to my first question then. If the president is innocent, what does he need to pardon himself of?

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post

You put poll where question was asked about having an affair its not an issue here. Neither it is if averange US citizen gives a f.. or not. Especialy given that averange burger is even dumber in terms of legal issues than averange european and that is an achievment on its own. Actualy you just only shown exactly the issue trumpets have here. The poll shows most belive she was paid to keep her mouth shut with Trump knowning it and like i said this is a crime in US.
              I don't mean this as an insult. Your post is an incomprehensible slurry of words.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

Not nothing. So far more evidence. Mountains of it, related to multiple crimes and offences, not merely collusion.
                There is like so much evidence. Like mountains of it everywhere. Like so much that I just don't even.

I mean think about it... Ukraine and Manafort, Trump sleeping with Stormy Daniels... Oh and Michael Cohen. How about that guy? Trump and the tariffs, Syria. and... and.. Putin! Freaking Putin. My god so much evidence. Mountains of this stuff everywhere.

It may not make sense now why in light of this mountains of evidence nobody has been charged with anything related to collusion in over 18 months, but trust me, it's due to a secret grand master plan of the FBI, which our feeble minds cannot comprehend; heck I know I'm lost.

But we are so very close now. This I just know.
                Last edited by Jonathan; 13-06-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Jesus his lawyer is about to flip. That's not a man with nothing to hide - or to offer.

So. Back to my first question then. If the president is innocent, what does he need to pardon himself of?
                  So many mountains and so few charges. Since it's so easy since he's such a crook and all you wouldn't think it would take 18 months with nothing to show except for some "lying to the FBI" charges. Especially when "conspiracy" is about as easy a charge to lay as there is.

The FIB are notoriously lazy. If there was going to be something done, they'd have done it already. This is just charging donuts and 5-star hotels to their expense accounts to keep a good thing going.

Comment

So many mountains and so few charges. Since it's so easy since he's such a crook and all you wouldn't think it would take 18 months with nothing to show except for some "lying to the FBI" charges. Especially when "conspiracy" is about as easy a charge to lay as there is.

The FIB are notoriously lazy. If there was going to be something done, they'd have done it already. This is just charging donuts and 5-star hotels to their expense accounts to keep a good thing going.

And if the FBI aren't going to find anything what does he want to pardon himself for? These are not the claims of an innocent man.

Comment

And if the FBI aren't going to find anything what does he want to pardon himself for? These are not the claims of an innocent man.
                      There is only one answer. Trump is working for Vladimir Vladimorov Putin.

Comment

I'm going to suggest that with this much scraping the floor, eventually they'll find a document where he didn't cross a 't' or worse put little love hearts above an 'i' instead of dotting it. And then he can pardon himself for a paperwork error. Followed by various loud-mouthed opinionists proclaiming that badly completed paperwork is an impeachable offense, that putting love hearts above i's should be punishable by firing squad and nothing else happening.

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post

Nah, it was old man Putin in a mask all along. And he would have gotten away with it too, if not for those meddling kids and their dog...

Comment

I don't mean this as an insult. Your post is an incomprehensible slurry of words.
                          I don't find it supprising because you seem to not understand key issue here and that is not him having an affair or if US public care or don't care if its important. Simply if you pay someone to hide information(does not matter if its an affair or what hair shampoo you are using) from public during campagin its a crime. Poll you have put here is stating that most americans belive that it was what happend but they don't care.

Comment

Yes Comrade, I think you have cracked this case wide open. An extra ration of vodka for you this month and excused duty from the Tractor Factory. Meanwhile, in New Zealand....a lonely man in a lonely room, totally disconnected from the world and reality, types away.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post
                              Simply if you pay someone to hide information(does not matter if its an affair or what hair shampoo you are using) from public during campagin its a crime.
                              No it isn’t. You are talking out of your ass. Nobody is even claiming that.

The main claim libtards tried to propagate (before moving on from this after realizing nobody gives a shit) is that the hush money was paid from Trump’s campaign funds, not Trump’s personal account. There is zero evidence to support this and you’d have to be an idiot to think Trump would do that.

The secondary claim was that if Cohen used his personal funds to pay and did so with the sole intent of helping Trump’s political ambitions (instead, for example, to protect his business reputation or even marriage), then this could be considered a campaign contribution. There is no evidence to support that either.

Hence, literally nobody cares about this except for a minority of libtards and some foreigners who don’t even understand what’s being discussed (see your post for a case in point).
                              Last edited by Jonathan; 14-06-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

No it isn’t. You are talking out of your ass. Nobody is even claiming that.

The main claim libtards tried to propagate (before moving on from this after realizing nobody gives a shit) is that the hush money was paid from Trump’s campaign funds, not Trump’s personal account. There is zero evidence to support this and you’d have to be an idiot to think Trump would do that.

The secondary claim was that if Cohen used his personal funds to pay and did so with the sole intent of helping Trump’s political ambitions (instead, for example, to protect his business reputation or even marriage), then this could be considered a campaign contribution. There is no evidence to support that either.

Hence, literally nobody cares about this except for a minority of libtards and some foreigners who don’t even understand what’s being discussed (see your post for a case in point).

It is and its same in most western countries. You have to be an idiot to make such claim without even checking your own country electorial law.

ps. He might have broken at least 3 separate laws doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X