Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golan Heights, Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Jumper View Post

    What has it to do with anti-semitism when people don't take the sides of the Palestinians or against the Israeli's....
    Because no-one sees this behaviour with any of the other examples I mentioned. When was the last time you saw vast demonstrations outside the Turkish embassy over their treatment of the Kurds? When was the last time you saw something other than 10 Falung Gong followers protesting outside the Chinese one?

    And the answer is, because those organising such protests are anti-Semite little shitheads.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Jumper View Post

      What has it to do with anti-semitism when people don't take the sides of the Palestinians or against the Israeli's. Who is talking about religion? Why not considering all elements that affect the people of the region, or what belongs to who? It's clear the Palestinians lost all their credibility, but you can't resort to ethniccleansing. Is the selution that Palastine doesn't exists anymore? And that the Golan Heights are Israëli now because Assad is in place?
      What ethnic cleansing are you talking about?

      I find odd that you decry the label of Anti-Semitism, yet resort to such a pejorative slander as ethnic cleansing.

      Comment


      • #48
        The reason Israel is so "hard" in it's defense policy is because they are forced to be so by their neighbors. They control a region smaller than most provinces in the world. Their population centers are just a stone throw away from groups that don't want anything other than the complete destruction of Israel and it's people. Their hand is forced to be firm due to the unforgiving nature of their neighbors.

        As other members already pointed out, Israel have shown that they are willing to give up land for guaranteed peace. Egypt accepted, and thus got Sinai back. Jordan accepted, and got land back. Syria didn't, and Israel had to keep the Golan heights for security reasons (as well as their firm hand on the Palestinian issue). Any nation would do the same, and the same people that reject Israel for doing this would have supported such an action by their respective nations if it was their own family's safety on the line.

        Yes, I do support the recognition of the Golan heights as Israeli territory, as Syria is clearly not willing to settle for peace.

        And no, I'm no Israeli. In fact, I'm a muslim Kurd with family just a stone throw away from Iranian-backed shiite militias that would love to blow our house up if they got the chance.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

          What ethnic cleansing are you talking about?

          I find odd that you decry the label of Anti-Semitism, yet resort to such a pejorative slander as ethnic cleansing.
          Well bulldozering Palastinian homes, and settleing all over Palastine, soon it's all Israël.
          We don't need to agree on everything or should we?
          I don't care about religion at all.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

            Judea and Samaria only ceased to exist in SOME persons' eyes, not in others...
            Based on that argument I want to see the restoration of the Holy Roman Empire with the House of Luxemburg as Emporers and the capital to be Prague.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Mindy Fashionista View Post

              Based on that argument I want to see the restoration of the Holy Roman Empire with the House of Luxemburg as Emporers and the capital to be Prague.
              The modern concept of diversity and inclusion, particularly amongst European liberals, is a historical anomaly.

              First, you are at least 100 years too late.

              Second, it is a fickle fad. Europe will again return to its supremacist xenophobia roots in short order.

              I find it particularly amusing, and awfully ironic, when Europeans tell Jews to leave Israel when not so long ago Europeans were telling Jews to leave Europe.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Jumper View Post

                Well bulldozering Palastinian homes, and settleing all over Palastine, soon it's all Israël.
                We don't need to agree on everything or should we?
                I don't care about religion at all.
                Considering the increase in the population of Israeli-Arabs and Arabs in the disputed territories of Judea and Samaria as well Gaza, Israel is the worst ethnic cleanser of all times.

                Oh yeah, I know that Pallywood makes a lot of noise without attributing context or provenance, but you go build some shack without a proper permit and let me know how it goes.

                Comment


                • #53
                  As much as I think Israel's policy making leaves a lot to be desired the Palastinians are stupid.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                    but you go build some shack without a proper permit and let me know how it goes.
                    In the Netherlands you can be an illegal alien, squat houses by breaking in and throwing out the actual residents, live off of a life of crime and still not be deported. You just need to be non-white and pretend to be a sad sod because of "systemic racism" to get the government to let you have your way unopposed. So I'm afraid your example doesn't make much of an impression on us since we're used to letting "oppressed" people break the law without consequences

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

                      The modern concept of diversity and inclusion, particularly amongst European liberals, is a historical anomaly.

                      First, you are at least 100 years too late.

                      Second, it is a fickle fad. Europe will again return to its supremacist xenophobia roots in short order.

                      I find it particularly amusing, and awfully ironic, when Europeans tell Jews to leave Israel when not so long ago Europeans were telling Jews to leave Europe.
                      So the "average" European told the Jews that they should leave?
                      One of the reasons we had an Golden century is because everyone was welcome including the Jews. They made good use of their knowledge, all combined resulted in a century of global dominance by just four million people. Maybe you should come with some evidence before makeing such statements.
                      We have some minorities that have issues with Jews and that's 100% their problem, but usualy religion is accepted. The average European doesn't has problems with Jews.. We take religion a whole lot less serious then you might believe.
                      I'd rather have a Jewish immigrantion then what ever comes in now.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Mindy Fashionista

                        Well, I doubt you'll see that, but nevertheless >>>this is a fact>>>Judea and Samaria only ceased to exist in SOME persons' eyes, not in others..<<< As far as some Jewish people, and some Christians believe, the land that God gave Israel, still belongs to Israel, and Christians also believe that God did it for His purpose and reason.
                        It figures heavily in Bible prophecy. Especially about Jesus Christ and end times.

                        Mt 2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

                        Mt 2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

                        Re 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post
                          Mindy Fashionista

                          Well, I doubt you'll see that, but nevertheless >>>this is a fact>>>Judea and Samaria only ceased to exist in SOME persons' eyes, not in others..<<< As far as some Jewish people, and some Christians believe, the land that God gave Israel, still belongs to Israel, and Christians also believe that God did it for His purpose and reason.
                          It figures heavily in Bible prophecy. Especially about Jesus Christ and end times.

                          Mt 2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

                          Mt 2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

                          Re 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

                          Don't preach religion to me. I find anyone that believes such hogwash to be deluded and should probably be in a mental institute..............

                          If religion is the basis for any form of territorial control then there will never be peace.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Mindy Fashionista View Post


                            Don't preach religion to me. I find anyone that believes such hogwash to be deluded and should probably be in a mental institute..............

                            If religion is the basis for any form of territorial control then there will never be peace.
                            I'm not preaching religion to you. You're free to believe whatever you choose, and you are absolutely correct- THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE, until the Prince of Peace returns.
                            I don't care if you believe the moon is green cheese. facts are facts.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Jumper View Post

                              So the &quot;average&quot; European told the Jews that they should leave?
                              One of the reasons we had an Golden century is because everyone was welcome including the Jews. They made good use of their knowledge, all combined resulted in a century of global dominance by just four million people. Maybe you should come with some evidence before makeing such statements.
                              We have some minorities that have issues with Jews and that's 100% their problem, but usualy religion is accepted. The average European doesn't has problems with Jews.. We take religion a whole lot less serious then you might believe.
                              I'd rather have a Jewish immigrantion then what ever comes in now.
                              Golden Century as in the 17th Century?

                              I am thinking more of the bloody century, also known as the 20th Century.

                              I don't know about the average European, but Hitler didn't kill millions of people by himself.

                              The Holocaust is but an example, a capstone, of ~2 millennium of Anti-Semitism.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

                                Golden Century as in the 17th Century?

                                I am thinking more of the bloody century, also known as the 20th Century.

                                I don't know about the average European, but Hitler didn't kill millions of people by himself.

                                The Holocaust is but an example, a capstone, of ~2 millennium of Anti-Semitism.
                                Hitler doesn't represents Europe..
                                If you don't differientiate countries it doesn't makes sence to discus things at all.
                                And other groups sufferd equaly during this periods, you make it sound like every angry European wanted to eat baby Jews.
                                We don't hate tribes, groups, nations, minorities, sertain religions and sertainly not Jews. Besides that, Europe isn't all thesame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X