No announcement yet.

Pentagon announces 2,000% increase in Russia trolls since Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 x increase? I bet plenty of those are bots.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumiman View Post
      20 x increase? I bet plenty of those are bots.
      calm down. this data was "sucked out from finger" by pentagon.

Comment

Originally posted by merk666 View Post
        they are not wrong only if they are able to put proofs on the table. else - they are wrong. moreover - they have to put proof that mentioned "attacks" had place.
        oldschool trick used everywhere by ze west - "we have proofs, but it's soooo secret..." are just obvious lie.
        accusing without proofs, are just a crime.
        by the way... russian state detects lots of attacks on our networks, but is not speculating about it. it's just a reality of coexistence with ze west.
        The fair haired idiot in the US who coined the Fake news and lies to everything, Now every person in the world use that phrase.
        its a childish phrase so shut down Discussions.
        Last edited by Scarren; 16-04-2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

calm down. this data was "sucked out from finger" by pentagon.
          Because the Pentagon suck on finger in their analyses. come on at least try..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarren View Post
            The fair haired idiot in the US who coined the Fake news and lies to everything, Now every person in the world use that phrase now.
            its a childish phrase so shut down Discussions.
            such a discussions without proofs - are just a battle of perverted fantasies.
            proofs or nothing. else people would call you - the little dirty liar.

Comment

such a discussions without proofs - are just a battle of perverted fantasies.
              proofs or nothing. else people would call you - the little dirty liar.
              Proof to me what your age is, and i can question your so called proof, down to the ink and paper, on your birth certificate.. easy..

Comment

Proof to me what your age is, and i can question your so called proof, down to the ink and paper, on your birth certificate.. easy..
                yes. if i suspect you are lying - i can ask proofs. and if you don't give it, it ensures me - you're liar. easy.
                when we asked proofs, we have not seen them given. so - they are liars.

Comment

yes. if i suspect you are lying - i can ask proofs. and if you don't give it, it ensures me - you're liar. easy.
                  when we asked proofs, we have not seen them given. so - they are liars.
                  Why should The US,France and Britain lie..? i a am not that savvy in conspiracy theory..?

Comment

Why should The US,France and Britain lie..? i a am not that savvy in conspiracy theory..?
                    why would people lie... it's not for me. Actual question - are they lying or not. and only proofs can answer.

Comment

why would people lie... it's not for me. Actual question - are they lying or not. and only proofs can answer.
                      Like it said Proof is in the eye of the beholder.. you can question everything to a degree which it become ridiculous.

Comment

Like it said Proof is in the eye of the beholder.. you can question everything to a degree which it become ridiculous.
                        so you're denying russia's right to ask proofs, it somebody accuses russia in something.
                        it's not fair. it openly violates principles of justice.
                        but those, who violate justice are criminals.
                        so - west is criminal society.
                        and who would take seriously criminals if they are accusing somebody?
                        we - not.

Comment

so you're denying russia's right to ask proofs, it somebody accuses russia in something.
                          it's not fair. it openly violates principles of justice.
                          but those, who violate justice are criminals.
                          so - west is criminal society.
                          and who would take seriously criminals if they are accusing somebody?
                          we - not.
                          Who will Russia se as a objective arbitrators.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarren
                            Who will Russia see as a objective arbitrators.. ?
                            russian population. if you've given facts and they look reasonable... we ll decide that you're right.
                            else -you're liars. little and dirty.

Comment

else -you're liars. little and dirty.
                              We never said Putin was dirty.......

Comment

What I'm curious about is what is the Pentegon's source?

Last time anyone in the USA had a source about trolls, it was an article out of a Russian newspaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X