Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pentagon announces 2,000% increase in Russia trolls since Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by commanding View Post
    Then why did UK SEND in their military?
    That's the worrying thing commanding . We ve had a vote on military action already , it was a resounding no . May is only 1 year into a 5 year term , maybe she feels she ll get away with it like Cameron in his first year (lybia) .

    Comment


    • #17


      Russians. Russians everywhere.

      Comment


      • #18
        Russians completely mutated in Jews.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jonathan View Post


          Russians. Russians everywhere.
          Russian . Tuckers been infiltrated .

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by commanding View Post
            Wodka. 678901234
            International society must send their people to Russia and destroy as much wodka as possible.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

              Russian . Tuckers been infiltrated .
              I saw that live, don't care to watch replay. Tucker is a fascist- libertarian psycho.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by commanding View Post
                I saw that live, don't care to watch replay. Tucker is a fascist- libertarian psycho.
                . Tucker asked legitimate questions . Non were answered .

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

                  . Tucker asked legitimate questions . Non were answered .
                  Does not mean he is correct, all it means is his guest had no answer, or it was a dumb question.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by commanding View Post
                    Does not mean he is correct, all it means is his guest had no answer, or it was a dumb question.
                    Please forward a political commentator who makes sense on why it's a great idea to attack Syria.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

                      Please forward a political commentator who makes sense on why it's a great idea to attack Syria.
                      Please forward a politician who makes sense.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43778831

                        Here s one. Sounds like macron s in complete control of things , calling the shots no less .

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by merk666 View Post
                          sad, that russian MOD doesnot monitor internet, and we do not know how number of american trolls fluctuates in time.
                          hmm..

                          http://www.dw.com/en/germanys-heiko-...ays/a-43397881

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            He also admitted for the first time that a recent cyber attack on Germany's foreign ministry HAD LIKELY stemmed from Moscow.
                            Point....
                            ...its's "highly likely" a western block propaganda during the ice war with russia.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by merk666 View Post


                              Point....
                              ...its's "highly likely" a western block propaganda during the ice war with russia.
                              So every Western countries who says they are under attack from Russian cyber warfare is wrong. even those countries who are unaligned..?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Scarren View Post
                                So every Western countries who says they are under attack from Russian cyber warfare is wrong. even those countries who are unaligned..?
                                they are not wrong only if they are able to put proofs on the table. else - they are wrong. moreover - they have to put proof that mentioned "attacks" had place.
                                oldschool trick used everywhere by ze west - "we have proofs, but it's soooo secret..." are just obvious lie.
                                accusing without proofs, are just a crime.
                                by the way... russian state detects lots of attacks on our networks, but is not speculating about it. it's just a reality of coexistence with ze west.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X