Before elected Labour leader, Corbyn was part of an anti-Semitic Facebook group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindy Fashionista View Post

I don't know. Hezbollah did step up to the fight against ISIS.

But really the big reason why there is some infection into the hard left with extremists is because the conditions that foster such extremism are on the rise. Stagnate wage growth, casualisation of work, automation, cost of living rising higher than wage growth and inflation. Yet instead of focusing on what causes such extremism to occur we throw at the "these guys are extremists" tag instead of focusing on the real issues that causes it appear from time to time.

The support extremist and popularist gain are not from the your educated classes. But from your lower socio-economic groups who are generally the ones that are getting fucked in the arse the most when there is mass upheavel within society which is occuring now.
    Read my previous post again.

You obviously didn't get it on the first pass.

The Hezbollah flag is a symbol of murderous hate. The flag drips with the blood of its innocent victims, is etched with the tales of numerous terror attacks and is washed in the untold misery inflicted on those that disagree with the radical Islamic Shi’a ideology of the group it represents. The flag carries the image of a weapon, an ‘in your face’ statement of the way this group imposes its demands. Where it is waved, it carries a message of intolerance, of violence and of regressive attitudes that are totally alien to modern society. It is held up by those who do not respect our values, who do not believe in peace or equality and by those who simply hate Jews. The flag has no place in western society and it remains diametrically opposed to our way of life. When a Jewish person sees this flag held high, he sees in it confirmation that people support a movement that want to kill him, just because he is a Jew.

The UK government should be ashamed that this flag is waved on London’s streets.

Napier spoke at this Hezbollah event. It never ceases to amaze me how people who pretend they stand up for ‘human rights’ are willing to stand under the dripping blood of a Hezbollah flag. But then Napier is rarely standing far from hate.

http://david-collier.com/hezbollah-london/

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      Not from the "educated" classes?!? Yeah right. Who do you think Labour is full of? I'll give you a clue, it sure as hell isn't the working class. They abandoned them 30 years ago. The middle-class university "educated" twitter twatters are the ones encouraging this.
      Quoting myself. Why is it that much of the anti-Semitism comes from Universities? Where do the demands to boycott Israeli academics, books, plays, and musicians come from? BDS is not some kampfgruppe of skin heads yelling Seig-Heil. Likewise the protestors holding up placards at Occupy Wall Street shrieking about Zionist Bankers were neither working class or right-wing.

On the right, anti-Semitism is these days limited to small groups of thuggish idiots. On the left it exists in an intellectual comfort zone practically unchallenged except where the most blatant statements are leaked.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

Quoting myself. Why is it that much of the anti-Semitism comes from Universities? Where do the demands to boycott Israeli academics, books, plays, and musicians come from? BDS is not some kampfgruppe of skin heads yelling Seig-Heil. Likewise the protestors holding up placards at Occupy Wall Street shrieking about Zionist Bankers were neither working class or right-wing.

On the right, anti-Semitism is these days limited to small groups of thuggish idiots. On the left it exists in an intellectual comfort zone practically unchallenged except where the most blatant statements are leaked.
        Good post.

I have said it before, I will say it again.

I fear the left far more than the radical right.

The Progressive Movement is Anti-Semitic.

Comment

Working...
        X