Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before elected Labour leader, Corbyn was part of an anti-Semitic Facebook group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Mindy Fashionista View Post

    I don't know. Hezbollah did step up to the fight against ISIS.

    But really the big reason why there is some infection into the hard left with extremists is because the conditions that foster such extremism are on the rise. Stagnate wage growth, casualisation of work, automation, cost of living rising higher than wage growth and inflation. Yet instead of focusing on what causes such extremism to occur we throw at the "these guys are extremists" tag instead of focusing on the real issues that causes it appear from time to time.

    The support extremist and popularist gain are not from the your educated classes. But from your lower socio-economic groups who are generally the ones that are getting fucked in the arse the most when there is mass upheavel within society which is occuring now.
    Read my previous post again.

    You obviously didn't get it on the first pass.

    ***

    The Hezbollah flag is a symbol of murderous hate. The flag drips with the blood of its innocent victims, is etched with the tales of numerous terror attacks and is washed in the untold misery inflicted on those that disagree with the radical Islamic Shi’a ideology of the group it represents. The flag carries the image of a weapon, an ‘in your face’ statement of the way this group imposes its demands. Where it is waved, it carries a message of intolerance, of violence and of regressive attitudes that are totally alien to modern society. It is held up by those who do not respect our values, who do not believe in peace or equality and by those who simply hate Jews. The flag has no place in western society and it remains diametrically opposed to our way of life. When a Jewish person sees this flag held high, he sees in it confirmation that people support a movement that want to kill him, just because he is a Jew.

    The UK government should be ashamed that this flag is waved on London’s streets.

    ...

    Napier spoke at this Hezbollah event. It never ceases to amaze me how people who pretend they stand up for ‘human rights’ are willing to stand under the dripping blood of a Hezbollah flag. But then Napier is rarely standing far from hate.

    http://david-collier.com/hezbollah-london/

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      Not from the "educated" classes?!? Yeah right. Who do you think Labour is full of? I'll give you a clue, it sure as hell isn't the working class. They abandoned them 30 years ago. The middle-class university "educated" twitter twatters are the ones encouraging this.
      Quoting myself. Why is it that much of the anti-Semitism comes from Universities? Where do the demands to boycott Israeli academics, books, plays, and musicians come from? BDS is not some kampfgruppe of skin heads yelling Seig-Heil. Likewise the protestors holding up placards at Occupy Wall Street shrieking about Zionist Bankers were neither working class or right-wing.

      On the right, anti-Semitism is these days limited to small groups of thuggish idiots. On the left it exists in an intellectual comfort zone practically unchallenged except where the most blatant statements are leaked.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

        Quoting myself. Why is it that much of the anti-Semitism comes from Universities? Where do the demands to boycott Israeli academics, books, plays, and musicians come from? BDS is not some kampfgruppe of skin heads yelling Seig-Heil. Likewise the protestors holding up placards at Occupy Wall Street shrieking about Zionist Bankers were neither working class or right-wing.

        On the right, anti-Semitism is these days limited to small groups of thuggish idiots. On the left it exists in an intellectual comfort zone practically unchallenged except where the most blatant statements are leaked.
        Good post.

        I have said it before, I will say it again.

        I fear the left far more than the radical right.

        The Progressive Movement is Anti-Semitic.

        Comment


        • #94
          OWN GOAL

          Anti-Israel activist shares 1939 clip of ‘Palestinian’ Jewish soccer players

          George Galloway posts video of Maccabi Tel Aviv, in blue and white with Star of David logo

          https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-ant...-soccer-match/

          ***

          Bahahahaha 😎.

          Comment


          • #95
            CORBYN: LABOUR GOVERNMENT WILL RECOGNIZE STATE OF PALESTINE

            "The next Labour government will recognise Palestine as a state as one step towards a genuine two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict," Corbyn wrote on Twitter during a visit to Jordan.

            Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the opposition Labour Party, said Saturday that a UK government under his leadership would recognize the state of Palestine.

            "The next Labour government will recognise Palestine as a state as one step towards a genuine two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict," Corbyn wrote on Twitter during a visit to Jordan.

            https://www.jpost.com//Arab-Israeli-...lestine-560679

            Comment


            • #96
              This week, the Labour Party adopted its own definition of antisemitism. That’s right. The party that has spent the past two years mired in allegations that it refuses to take antisemitism seriously has drawn up its own 16-point code of conduct on antisemitism, a definition that is unique to the Labour Party.

              Not one other organisation on the planet operates the same criteria that Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour has just adopted. And yet somehow the same Labour Party expects the Jewish community – and everyone else – to take this as serious evidence of its commitment to tackling antisemitism.

              ...

              Labour has taken some of the language used in the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of antisemitism, which is now widely accepted as the most useful definition and has been adopted by the government, the Crown Prosecution Service, many local councils and many other countries.

              But instead of adopting the definition as agreed by all these bodies, Labour has excised the parts which relate to Israel and how criticism of Israel can be antisemitic.

              Let’s stop here to make the ritual point which shouldn’t be needed but is, that there is nothing antisemitic about criticising Israel. Israelis criticise Israel. Jews do. Everyone is – of course - free to do so. The only people who say that the accusation of antisemitism is used to stop criticism of Israel is antisemites.

              But this isn’t about that. This is about Labour going out of its way to ensure that party members can be free to use antisemitic language and that they can use Israel as part of that.

              ...

              Antisemitism is being given its own rules, separate to any other form of racism. Labour will say this shows just how committed it is to fighting antisemitism.

              Meanwhile on planet real world, what this really means is that, because antisemitic intent is held to be necessary for any Israel-related language to be antisemitic, those who describe themselves as lifelong antiracists - who just happen to have a problem with what they call Zio-Nazis – can say that because antisemitism is indeed racism, and they are anti-racists, then by definition they have no antisemitic intent and thus cannot be antisemitic.

              https://www.thejc.com/comment/commen...mitic-1.466685

              ***

              According to the Labour Party, the so called Macpherson Principle does not apply to Jews:

              The definition of a "racist incident" will now include incidents categorised in policing terms both as crimes and non-crimes. It will now encompass "any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person". A new Code of Practice will record all such crimes.
              https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/...ence.ukcrime12

              Comment


              • #97
                Labour is a very undemocratic party if you don't tow the line of Corbyn then you are threatened by deselection by his loyal brainwashed followers Momentum ... with around 300-400K followers Momentum Corbyn's word is law

                Comment


                • #98
                  Top Labour official: ‘Jewish Trump fanatics’ inventing anti-Semitism claims

                  Calls grow for Peter Willsman to be expelled after tape emerges of his remarks at meeting on anti-Semitism guidelines, but party declines to discipline him, accepts apology instead

                  https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-la...mitism-claims/

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    The Labour leader is facing calls to take further action against an NEC member after a recording of their remarks emerged.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                      Top Labour official: ‘Jewish Trump fanatics’ inventing anti-Semitism claims

                      Calls grow for Peter Willsman to be expelled after tape emerges of his remarks at meeting on anti-Semitism guidelines, but party declines to discipline him, accepts apology instead

                      https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-la...mitism-claims/
                      It seems this whole anti Semitic quarrell seems to be a mirror image of the current battle lines within the Labour party at the moment . On one side you have the social democrat Corbyn and his followers , on the other you have the secret conservative blairites who want him out . Same with the Jewish community ,one side pro conservative Jews versus lefty anti nationalistic Jews ( the latter far smaller than the former) . I don't see these disagreements sorting themselves out in the near future , despite the corporate media's efforts .

                      Comment


                      • Corbyn faces new questions over Tunisia visit to Palestinian terrorists’ graves

                        Daily Mail photos appear to show Labour leader honoring those he said were 'killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991,' presumed to refer to masterminds of Munich Olympics massacre

                        https://www.timesofisrael.com/corbyn...orists-graves/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                          Corbyn faces new questions over Tunisia visit to Palestinian terrorists’ graves

                          Daily Mail photos appear to show Labour leader honoring those he said were 'killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991,' presumed to refer to masterminds of Munich Olympics massacre

                          https://www.timesofisrael.com/corbyn...orists-graves/
                          no smoke without fire
                          there is more and more of Corbyn's anti jewish sentiments surfacing all the time as i've said before his movement Momentum is akin to Hitler's brown shirted SA

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                            Let’s stop here to make the ritual point which shouldn’t be needed but is, that there is nothing antisemitic about criticising Israel. Israelis criticise Israel. Jews do. Everyone is – of course - free to do so. The only people who say that the accusation of antisemitism is used to stop criticism of Israel is antisemites.
                            I'm genuinely interested to know whether you can name a prominent, non-jewish, critic of Israel that you don't consider to be anti-semitic.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tizer View Post

                              no smoke without fire
                              there is more and more of Corbyn's anti jewish sentiments surfacing all the time as i've said before his movement Momentum is akin to Hitler's brown shirted SA
                              i was right again he was present at the wreath laying at the graves terrorist that murdered the Israelis athletes in Munich

                              https://uk.yahoo.com/news/jeremy-cor...133312505.html

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tizer View Post

                                i was right again he was present at the wreath laying at the graves terrorist that murdered the Israelis athletes in Munich

                                https://uk.yahoo.com/news/jeremy-cor...133312505.html
                                Yup.

                                ***

                                CORBYN ACKNOWLEDGES HE WAS 'PRESENT' AT WREATH-LAYING

                                Netanyahu slams Corbyn for honoring Munich terrorists, comparing Israel to Nazis

                                Prime minister calls for 'unequivocal condemnation' of the UK opposition leader 'from everyone – left, right and everything in between'

                                https://www.timesofisrael.com/netany...rael-to-nazis/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X