Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before elected Labour leader, Corbyn was part of an anti-Semitic Facebook group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
    Labour has banned a journalist from attending any of their future events after she posted a tweet mocking the prescience of a "safe space" room.

    Which fits in well with Corbyn's plans for controlling what the Press can say about him if he becomes PM.
    makes NK look progressive

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
      Labour has banned a journalist from attending any of their future events after she posted a tweet mocking the prescience of a "safe space" room.



      Which fits in well with Corbyn's plans for controlling what the Press can say about him if he becomes PM.
      http://uk.businessinsider.com/channe...lection-2017-6

      Looks like Teresa may has finally agreed to an interview with channel 4 after all . Of course the last channel 4 interview over her views of Nelson Mandela did not go down so well . As an observation , had to use a different search engine other than Google to locate this story which I happened to know about .

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nancy View Post
        Well they started off okay but then... Lol They're terrorist scum.
        The good Friday agreement drew a line under what was effectively a war . I'm afraid there was great sorrow on both sides . But respect to the people of northern Ireland for making such a political breakthrough. Though not the Brexit thread I would like to add ; under the terms of the good Friday agreement should any new border be triggered then a referendum on Irish refunification will be cast . I believe it is in the small print .

        Comment


        • https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-45735591

          Looking like the Tories have a slight anti Semitic / racist vein running through the party . Who d have thought after all the accusations . Never mind , I'm sure the daily fail will be all over this story in the morning .

          Comment


          • Woke Racism

            One of the most striking things about the woke new left, including sections of the Corbynista left, is that they see racism everywhere except in relation to Jews.

            So these are the kind of people who, if Katy Perry wears her hair in cornrows, they will start talking about white supremacy. They will literally use the words white supremacy. If Jamie Oliver makes jerk rice, Labour MP Dawn Butler will have a meltdown and talk about ‘cultural theft’. This is the racist co-option of other people’s lives, they say.

            As for Islam – virtually every criticism of Islam is chalked up to racism these days. Witness the fuss over Boris Johnson’s jokes about women who wear the niqab. You’d think he was Goebbels the way people reacted. Basically, if you don’t curtsey every time you pass a woman in a niqab, you’re racist. But when it comes to the Jews, it’s an entirely different story.
            Rest at: https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/14/woke-racism/

            Comment


            • Excellent article. Thanks for posting.

              Even the left in Israel has disassociated itself from Corbyn and his brown shirts.

              Comment


              • I swear , comedy article . A really good friend of mine is "Jewish" . He did nt find out till his 30's when a Latvian girl he worked with pointed out his traits . It's just such a non issue in the UK past the corporate media .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

                  I swear , comedy article . A really good friend of mine is "Jewish" . He did nt find out till his 30's when a Latvian girl he worked with pointed out his traits . It's just such a non issue in the UK past the corporate media .
                  What, pray tell, is the relevance of that odd anecdotal story?

                  I think it is a non-sequitor, but will give you the benefit of the doubt.

                  Comment


                  • Another leftist orgy of hate and intolerance in Europe.

                    ***

                    'ANTI-RACISM' RALLY IN BERLIN CALLS FOR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL

                    A massive march, with an estimated turnout of over 200,000 people held in the heart of Germany's capital city on Saturday to protest right-wing extremism, featured speakers who urged the obliteration of the Jewish state and support for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel.

                    The Jerusalem Post reviewed a video showing two speakers who called for the "liberation of all of Palestine 48" and "we must take a stand and boycott Israel. BDS." The slogan to "liberate all of Palestine" reverts to the founding of the Jewish state in 1948 and is widely considered a euphemism to cleanse Israel of Jews.

                    https://www.jpost.com//Diaspora/Anti...-Israel-569497

                    Comment


                    • And yet, the irony still manages to, somehow, elude them.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

                        What, pray tell, is the relevance of that odd anecdotal story?

                        I think it is a non-sequitor, but will give you the benefit of the doubt.
                        Well it is kind of pertinent to the debate GB . Large swathes of the UK have never seen , or heard anti semetism in their whole lives but certain sections of the media say there is . How do you prove it ? Most of what has been presented as evidence is merely opinion . Take kiwi s link . Straight off a communist based website and edited by a sun newspaper hack ( the sun is a really tacky red top newspaper ) . It's not evidence of any sort , just the opinion of 1 guy . I don't even know why the media is being used in such a way to press this issue . Just go to the police as they have a legal obligation to investigate .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

                          Well it is kind of pertinent to the debate GB . Large swathes of the UK have never seen , or heard anti semetism in their whole lives but certain sections of the media say there is . How do you prove it ? Most of what has been presented as evidence is merely opinion . Take kiwi s link . Straight off a communist based website and edited by a sun newspaper hack ( the sun is a really tacky red top newspaper ) . It's not evidence of any sort , just the opinion of 1 guy . I don't even know why the media is being used in such a way to press this issue . Just go to the police as they have a legal obligation to investigate .
                          How exactly do we go from one off anecdotal story about a late in life heritage discovery to toarge "swathes of the UK"?

                          And if the MacPherson test is the standard, large "swathes of the UK" is not really relevant, is it, as the point of reference is a minority population, no?

                          But the article repudiates MacPherson, so let's look at the comments of an undisputed authority of Jewish life in the UK.

                          Jonathan Sacks notes the exact sentiments set forth in the Spiked article:

                          ***

                          'WE HAVE AN ANTI-SEMITE AS HEAD OF HER MAJESTY’S OPPOSITION'

                          Former UK chief rabbi Lord Sacks: Jeremy Corbyn is a dangerous anti-Semite

                          Labour leader gives ‘support to racists, terrorists, dealers of hate who want to kill Jews, remove Israel from the map,’ says Sacks, and warns: ‘Where he leads others will follow’

                          Britain’s former chief rabbi, Lord Jonathan Sacks, branded the Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn a dangerous anti-Semite in an interview published Tuesday.

                          In a devastating critique of the opposition leader, Sacks accused Corbyn of giving “support to racists, terrorists and dealers of hate, who want to kill Jews and remove Israel from the map.” The Labour leader, Sacks said, uses “the language of classic prewar European antisemitism.”

                          https://www.timesofisrael.com/former...s-anti-semite/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

                            How exactly do we go from one off anecdotal story about a late in life heritage discovery to toarge "swathes of the UK"?

                            And if the MacPherson test is the standard, large "swathes of the UK" is not really relevant, is it, as the point of reference is a minority population, no?

                            But the article repudiates MacPherson, so let's look at the comments of an undisputed authority of Jewish life in the UK.

                            Jonathan Sacks notes the exact sentiments set forth in the Spiked article:

                            ***

                            'WE HAVE AN ANTI-SEMITE AS HEAD OF HER MAJESTY’S OPPOSITION'

                            Former UK chief rabbi Lord Sacks: Jeremy Corbyn is a dangerous anti-Semite

                            Labour leader gives ‘support to racists, terrorists, dealers of hate who want to kill Jews, remove Israel from the map,’ says Sacks, and warns: ‘Where he leads others will follow’

                            Britain’s former chief rabbi, Lord Jonathan Sacks, branded the Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn a dangerous anti-Semite in an interview published Tuesday.

                            In a devastating critique of the opposition leader, Sacks accused Corbyn of giving “support to racists, terrorists and dealers of hate, who want to kill Jews and remove Israel from the map.” The Labour leader, Sacks said, uses “the language of classic prewar European antisemitism.”

                            https://www.timesofisrael.com/former...s-anti-semite/
                            Well if I were lord sacks I would report his findings to his nearest constabulary so due process may begin . The Scottish council of Jews applied the same logic regards the nazi dog you tube video ( count dancula I think he was called , but don't quote me ) and the courts dealt with the issue , correctly in my opinion . The British legal system is quite robust , overbearing even to the casual onlooker .

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X