X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gowdy: Oversight panel launched Porter investigation 'last night'

Gowdy: Oversight panel launched Porter investigation 'last night'
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...wdy-cnn-407923

The House Oversight Committee is investigating the Trump administration’s employment of Rob Porter, the former White House staff secretary accused of domestic abuse, committee chairman Trey Gowdy said Wednesday.

Gowdy was asked on CNN’s “New Day” whether his committee would launch an investigation into Porter’s employment at the White House and at what point the administration was made aware of the allegations against him. "We did last night,” he responded.

“You can call it official. You can call it unofficial,” Gowdy said. “I'm going to direct questions to the FBI that I expect them to answer. And if they don't answer them, then they're going to need to give me a really good reason.”
    John Kelly survived lying about Frederica Wilson, can he survive this?

And is it a problem, that the White House seems to hire people of a moral fibre, who apparently are incapable of achieving security clearances?

Yeah. I hate it when the White House lies. Like about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi. Need I go on? Your sudden Born Again morality is touching. I think it’s great that finally we have some transparency in the White House. And the DOJ, FBI, IRS CIA, etc. etc. I’m also touched by the Democrats OUTRAGE on sexual harrassment now that Bill Clinton is no longer their hero.
    Last edited by riderboy; 14-02-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Clinton! Benghazi! Deflect, deflect, deflect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWozewNaChU

Let's talk about the admin in the white house now:

Shady real estate deals under scrutiny
      Clandestine meetings with Russian agents
      Repeated attempts to obstruct justice
      Unvetted staffers handling sensitive jobs
      Bribes paid to high class hookers
      Looking the other way when wife beaters are exposed

I think we have our hands full with the here and now. Safe to say this is the most scandal ridden white house in living memory. Bush had a cooked up war, Clinton had an affair, Reagan had the arms-for hostages deal and Nixon his break-in, but Trump has layers of offences piled atop one another so thick it beggars belief that people still defend him.

Comment

Working...
      X