No announcement yet.

Trump's lawyer says he paid adult film star out of his own pocket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have to insist, you read the words surrounding the word scrutiny.

WOW:

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
    I'm not sure how NDAs work, but if Trump's lawyer starts talking about content of the NDA, would Stormy Daniels still have to stay silent on the whole ordeal?
    Stormy Daniels believes Trump lawyer broke nondisclosure agreement over alleged affair
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-trump-affair

Stormy Daniels and I apparently think alike, we may not share the same preference for heavy weight golfers, but I think, both Stormy and I are eyeing another $130,000 deposit from Michael Cohen(not Trump) for a NDA renewal. Or did the price just go up?!

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post
      So, when you boil it all down, Trump is alleged to have had sex with a hot chick?

This is cause for great ALARM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suY06PVK_bI
      And he paid for it. What a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
        Can we start a consolidated Trump’s penis news thread?

As long as his dong doesn’t break the law I don’t care. That’s for Melania to get all worked up about.
        I propose we call the thread; The Dick that Touched so Many Lives and made Europeans Cry

Comment

Europeans actually invented prostitution before America was ever discovered by Columbus, Uncle Breki.

Comment

I propose we call the thread; The Dick that Touched so Many Lives and made Europeans Cry
            Good title sir, I was also thinking of a research proposal for here. Tentative title of:

He grabbed 'em by the pussy: The effects of the U.S. Presidential Election on the collective psyche of TheMess.net membership

Just need to secure grant funding now.

It's going to be filled with awesome graphs.

Comment

Trump now has HPV warts all around his willy. How embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

Good title sir, I was also thinking of a research proposal for here. Tentative title of:

He grabbed 'em by the pussy: The effects of the U.S. Presidential Election on the collective psyche of TheMess.net membership

Just need to secure grant funding now.

It's going to be filled with awesome graphs.
                I am intrigued and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Comment

So, when you boil it all down, Trump is alleged to have had sex with a hot chick?

This is cause for great ALARM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suY06PVK_bI

Comment

All because Trump grabbed a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                      Maybe that Trump's clown school lawyer potentially opened his client up to similar scrutiny as Mr. Edwards.
                      what??/ you mean Trump's lawyer was screwing the HAWT female that was writing a book on the lawyer (who was running as a Democrat for POTUS) while the lawyer's wife was slowly dying of Cancer??? Really? what a dirty lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                        I can’t get enough of that video.

This thread needs more ALARM

Comment

I can’t get enough of that video.

This thread needs more ALARM
                          I think that is really a metaphor for the Democrat Agenda/Platform/5 year plan. The Holy Trinity of ALARM, Trump Hatred, and RESIST. Not a word about the economy, healthcare, immigration reform, education, the military or THE CHILDREN!!

Comment

A golden egg video for everyone in this thread........

************************************************** ************************************************** *************BELOW BELOW CLICK ON LINK...HAS SOUND!!!!!
                            video hope works: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/885651637741658112/pu/vid/640x360/3j42P0YtBnK81gSd.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                              what??/ you mean Trump's lawyer was screwing the HAWT female that was writing a book on the lawyer (who was running as a Democrat for POTUS) while the lawyer's wife was slowly dying of Cancer??? Really? what a dirty lawyer.
                              What I mean is, if Michael Cohen starts talking/lying about the specifics of the NDA, doesn't that make it void?

I don't think another $130,000 will begin to match the book deals and TV movies Stormey Daniels is about to get offered.

Comment

Proposed title for the book: Trump put his dick in me and Europeans made me rich cause they’re fascinated with his dick

Comment

Working...
                                X