X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's lawyer says he paid adult film star out of his own pocket

Trump's lawyer says he paid adult film star out of his own pocket
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...out-of-his-own

President Trump’s personal lawyer told The New York Times on Tuesday he paid $130,000 out of his own pocket to an adult film star, Stormy Daniels, who claimed to have had an affair with President Trump.

Michael Cohen, who previously served as an attorney for the Trump Organization and is now Trump’s personal lawyer, defended the payment to the newspaper.
    I'm not sure how NDAs work, but if Trump's lawyer starts talking about content of the NDA, would Stormy Daniels still have to stay silent on the whole ordeal?

It's getting weird. But obviously this is a fake story because I haven't seen it on hannity yet. He's been curiously quiet on the Porter mess as well.

Comment

In the famous words of James Comey, "That's it?" Paula Jones got $850k. I don't think any of the other women Bill Clinton raped or attacked got a dime though.

Clinton Settles Jones Lawsuit With a Check for $850,000
      http://www.nytimes.com/1999/01/13/us...or-850000.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
        Trump's lawyer says he paid adult film star out of his own pocket
        http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...out-of-his-own

I'm not sure how NDAs work, but if Trump's lawyer starts talking about content of the NDA, would Stormy Daniels still have to stay silent on the whole ordeal?
        don't know and don't care as long as it was consensual and / or pre January 2017. If it did happen it might make liberals and Democrats "happy" find dirt on Trump, but should not lead to any impeachment nor bother me in the least. What a guy does legally with his own privates, in most cases does not determine his leadership ability (IMO). (look at JFK or even J.E Hoover for that matter). And I am not including illegal stuff like rape, incest , employees, and underage people. But "pay for play" is okay with me though not a plus in my book, not a "deal breaker".

and don't forget in the US anyone can sue anyone else, for anything, true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

don't know and don't care as long as it was consensual and / or pre January 2017. If it did happen it might make liberals and Democrats "happy" find dirt on Trump, but should not lead to any impeachment nor bother me in the least. What a guy does legally with his own privates, in most cases does not determine his leadership ability (IMO). (look at JFK or even J.E Hoover for that matter). And I am not including illegal stuff like rape, incest , employees, and underage people. But "pay for play" is okay with me though not a plus in my book, not a "deal breaker".

and don't forget in the US anyone can sue anyone else, for anything, true or not.
          Disturbing to see mere allegations resulting in lives destroyed, which is quite de rigueur today. I can see why people don't like wasting their time with a cumbersome Judicial system. So much easier to just claim someone you don't like did something awful. I sure do miss the Salem Witch Trials, the Freisler Nazi Court, the Soviet Show Trials. No wasting time, just make the allegation. (fill in the blank) molested his 12 year old neighbor! Or, for the politically inclined Trump colluded with Russia!!

Comment

Clinton! Benghazi! Deflect!

Actually Trump also settled with his his ex wife who accused him of sexual assault.

But this is not a court settlement: this is a backdoor bribe paid to silence someone to bury a scandal. Heaped atop everything else we know trump has done it looks like a small one but considering he ran for the party of 'family values' it's breathtaking they continue to give him a 'mulligan' for his conduct on women.

Unless of course they were never really about values. Unless of course all they really cared about was power: power over the weak, the poor, minorities and over women especially. Nah that couldn't be it could it?

Comment

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/mich...minal-charges/

John Edwards case:
              "Edwards faced charges after it was alleged that he accepted and tried to conceal hundreds of thousands of dollars that came from outside sources that were then used to cover up an affair he was having. Edwards was running for president at the time of the payments, and federal prosecutors claimed that the money should have been reported as campaign contributions. Such contributions also would have been in excess of the maximum amount allowed by individual donors, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act.
              Edwards was charged with four counts of illegal campaign contributions, one count of conspiracy, and one count of false statements. He was never convicted, as a jury acquitted him on one charge and failed to reach a decision on the other five. The Justice Department opted not to have a retrial and dropped the case."

Comment

Yes, tabloid news, perfect.

With all that's going in the nation of America, the US Democrat party (& useless media) are more concerned with giving non-citizens (here ILLEGALLY) citizenship and free schooling. (Good, will put them up in your house!)

More concerned with Kim Jung Un's sister at the winter Olympics (interesting how the US Democrat Party always allies its support with Communist dictators?)

Misusing the FISA court to SPY on an opposition party candidate, under false pretenses.

Never mind the true HIGH CRIMES & MISDEMANDORS of the previous administration, that we find out more about and everyday. (i.e. 'dossier', FISA court, Presidential daily Briefs, Fusion GPS & Uranium One)

And what happened with all the US Congress men accused of sexual harassment and assault? & all the Hollywierd moguls and their deplorable behavior? yawn...but, Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                  https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/mich...minal-charges/

John Edwards case:
                  "Edwards faced charges after it was alleged that he accepted and tried to conceal hundreds of thousands of dollars that came from outside sources that were then used to cover up an affair he was having. Edwards was running for president at the time of the payments, and federal prosecutors claimed that the money should have been reported as campaign contributions. Such contributions also would have been in excess of the maximum amount allowed by individual donors, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act.
                  Edwards was charged with four counts of illegal campaign contributions, one count of conspiracy, and one count of false statements. He was never convicted, as a jury acquitted him on one charge and failed to reach a decision on the other five. The Justice Department opted not to have a retrial and dropped the case."

what in hell is your point? Do you have some point at all?

Comment

Clinton! Benghazi! Deflect!

Actually Trump also settled with his his ex wife who accused him of sexual assault.

But this is not a court settlement: this is a backdoor bribe paid to silence someone to bury a scandal. Heaped atop everything else we know trump has done it looks like a small one but considering he ran for the party of 'family values' it's breathtaking they continue to give him a 'mulligan' for his conduct on women.

Unless of course they were never really about values. Unless of course all they really cared about was power: power over the weak, the poor, minorities and over women especially. Nah that couldn't be it could it?
                    For your above post, budgie..... Do you have some point or question for me in there anywhere?? If so plz point it out or state it plainly rather than tip toeing around whatever it is you are attempting to say.....As your blathering makes no sense.

Comment

Maybe that Trump's clown school lawyer potentially opened his client up to similar scrutiny as Mr. Edwards.

Comment

. all they really cared about was power: power over the weak, the poor, minorities and over women especially.
                        ^^^^^^^^^ the above part made me laugh as your words sound like words of the villain in an old Superman movie.....which kind of fits your character. You see yourself as a super hero. LOL

Comment

So, when you boil it all down, Trump is alleged to have had sex with a hot chick?

This is cause for great ALARM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suY06PVK_bI

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                            Maybe that Trump's clown school lawyer potentially opened his client up to similar scrutiny as Mr. Edwards.
                            You mean trump HASN'T been under scrutiny since he announced his candidacy back in 2015?

Comment

Can we start a consolidated Trump’s penis news thread?

As long as his dong doesn’t break the law I don’t care. That’s for Melania to get all worked up about.

Comment

Working...
                              X