No announcement yet.

House Intel Committee votes to release FBI abuse memo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder why GOP voted to release the Shiff memo, was it because Trump would block it not matter what?

I think so.

How about conservative Washington Free Beacon, when they initially hired Fusion GPS to research Trump, were they also paying for fake evidence? Probably not, at least if you read the Simpson testimony, GOP voted to keep secret(I'm beginning to see a pattern here). So Christopher Steele just cooked up a dossier of Russian contacts and handed it over to Hillary's private FBI, just after Trump's favorite George Papadopolous was confessing the same to Australian diplomats.

That is an amazing coincidence.

So is, that Flynn lied to the FBI about his Russian contacts, that lying son of a btich Sessions had to recuse himself for his Russian contacts. And so on and so forth. Seems like Christopher Steele's fake dossier accidentally appeared to be pretty accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
      I wonder why GOP voted to release the Shiff memo, was it because Trump would block it not matter what?

I think so.

How about conservative Washington Free Beacon, when they initially hired Fusion GPS to research Trump, were they also paying for fake evidence? Probably not, at least if you read the Simpson testimony, GOP voted to keep secret(I'm beginning to see a pattern here). So Christopher Steele just cooked up a dossier of Russian contacts and handed it over to Hillary's private FBI, just after Trump's favorite George Papadopolous was confessing the same to Australian diplomats.

That is an amazing coincidence.

So is, that Flynn lied to the FBI about his Russian contacts, that lying son of a btich Sessions had to recuse himself for his Russian contacts. And so on and so forth. Seems like Christopher Steele's fake dossier accidentally appeared to be pretty accurate.
      Now you're just being a troll. All of this has been addressed multiple times. Do you not understand that sensitive intelligence has to be redacted from the Den memo? The Republicans were smart enough to do that before they sent theirs to the President. The Simpson testimony is bullshit. Simpson is a liar. Link posted again for the third time. As far as hiring Fusion GPS, the Washington Free Beacon did not hire Christopher Steele, nor did they pay him $10 million for a fake dossier. Hillary did. And yes, Steele faked the whole thing, that has not been disputed by anyone, not even James Comey. If you think the Steele dossier is true, call the FBI, they will want your evidence. Yes, Flynn lied to the FBI about his Russian contacts, even though they were AFTER the election and as the incoming National Security Advisor, part of his job was to talk to them. His contacts with the Russians were perfectly legit. And Trump fired him for lying not for having contact with the Russians. And Sessions AGAIN? Good Lord man, those contacts Sessions had with the Russian Ambassador as a Senator were off the table, the FBI told Sessions so in an email. Which I've also posted many times. So.....why did the FBI knowingly use fake evidence to obtain FISA warrants risking jail, loss of their jobs and reputations if they had ANY real evidence on Trump???

FBI told Sessions he didn't need to disclose foreign contacts for clearance: report
      http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...n-contacts-for

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/...ate-testimony/

Comment

• Interesting development on the Steele Dossier.

Remember when Buzzfeed broke the news, which was then repeated ad-nauseam by major news agencies and anti-Trumpers on this forum?

Well...

BuzzFeed suing DNC over info tied to Trump dossier

BuzzFeed is suing the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to get the committee to turn over information related to the so-called Steele dossier in an effort to bolster its defense in a lawsuit related to the dossier.
        The news outlet is facing a lawsuit from Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian businessman who claims he was libeled when the news outlet published the dossier last year.
        The document, funded partly by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, contains explosive and in some cases unverified allegations about President Trump’s ties to Russia.

BuzzFeed is arguing that the DNC has information that could link Gubarev to the 2016 Russian hack into the committee's servers, which would undermine his libel complaint. “As part of the discovery process, BuzzFeed is attempting to verify claims in the dossier that relate to the hacking of the DNC — which, the dossier alleges, was done with the support of Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian businessman," BuzzFeed News spokesman Matt Mittenthal told The Hill in a statement.
        http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...-trump-dossier

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
          Interesting development on the Steele Dossier.

Remember when Buzzfeed broke the news, which was then repeated ad-nauseam by major news agencies and anti-Trumpers on this forum?

Well...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...-trump-dossier
          I'm surprised Hillary doesn't want her $10 million back. Damn thing was a fake. #fusioncollusion

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
            The fact that the FBI had to use faked evidence as their best evidence to convince a Secret Court Judge to issue a FISA wiretap warrant on Trump...

Yeah, and hamburgers are made of sesame. Just ignore the meat and flour...

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

I'm surprised Hillary doesn't want her $10 million back. Damn thing was a fake. #fusioncollusion
              Explains why they went broke and did the same to the US economy. They should be thankful they didn't get a good pitch forking

Comment

• Originally posted by nemipuka View Post

Is that a Romanian burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemipuka View Post

The "meat and flour" would be.........??

Comment

• Originally posted by commanding View Post
                    Is that a Romanian burger?
                    Bulgarian.

https://reliefweb.int/report/bulgari...ekers-bulgaria

Comment

Working...
                    X