No announcement yet.

House Intel Committee votes to release FBI abuse memo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't even know where the republic of New Zealand and Bulgaria is.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
      You don't even know where the republic of New Zealand and Bulgaria is.
      And should we really care?

Comment

• 2 simple reasons. The republic supplies the world with very affordable cheeses and the rest with affordable small arms they can rely on...

да живее революцията

Comment

Yes, I know where New Zealand is. Beautiful country and fabulous horses. I know where Bulgaria is, no plans to visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Yes, release of the Nunes memo was going to harm methods and sources and would pose a risk to National Security. Did that happen? No.
            That's NOT why the FBI and the DOJ were opposed to its release: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fb...rticle/2647690

Their concern was an undermining of our institutions through lying and painting an inaccurate picture. You know who else loves to undermine the legitimacy of institutions? Dictators and Tyrants. It's the first thing they usually do, at least the successful ones. History is replete with examples. Trump did it with the Judicial branch and now he's doing it with law enforcement and the intelligence agencies.

Nor did the release of the Grassley/Graham memo which said essentially the same thing as the Nunes memo. Nothing, in spite of the pre-release autistic screeching from the Dems. The IG report is next month, I'm hoping to see FBI agents go to jail, particularly Comey. The irony. He protects the real criminal, Hillary, and ends up in jail himself.
            Yeah ok.

Security issues as a joke? You've got to be kidding me. How much classified intel was found on Anthony Weiner's home computer? How much classified intel was basically free for the taking for four years from Hillarys home brewed basement server when she was Secretary of State. LOL!!
            Yes, it's a joke. What Hillary did was inexcusable, but no where near as serious as Trump, who had people that were literally acting as foreign agents for other countries on the security council. Trump, who pissed off our allies for giving away intelligence to Russia like a moron. Trump, who can't be arsed to read his intelligence briefings during "executive time" because he's out golfing or in bed watching Fox and Friends (and has the attention span of a gnat). Not to mention that there is a very good chance Trump is compromised himself. His actions scream guilty with something to hide.

As an aside btw, Hillary and Anthony Weiner are no where near in power. Hell, Hillary hasn't had a role in a Presidential administration for well over 5 years now. Meanwhile Trump's administration is recoiling from one continuous dumpster fire to another, yet somehow your concern is private citizen Hillary.

Just today:
            Dozens of Trump officials still lack full security clearance
            https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...-1159994947740

Comment

• Originally posted by Derbedeu View Post

That's NOT why the FBI and the DOJ were opposed to its release: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fb...rticle/2647690

Their concern was an undermining of our institutions through lying and painting an inaccurate picture. You know who else loves to undermine the legitimacy of institutions? Dictators and Tyrants. It's the first thing they usually do, at least the successful ones. History is replete with examples. Trump did it with the Judicial branch and now he's doing it with law enforcement and the intelligence agencies.

Yes, it's a joke. What Hillary did was inexcusable, but no where near as serious as Trump, who had people that were literally acting as foreign agents for other countries on the security council. Trump, who pissed off our allies for giving away intelligence to Russia like a moron. Trump, who can't be arsed to read his intelligence briefings during "executive time" because he's out golfing or in bed watching Fox and Friends (and has the attention span of a gnat). Not to mention that there is a very good chance Trump is compromised himself. His actions scream guilty with something to hide.

As an aside btw, Hillary and Anthony Weiner are no where near in power. Hell, Hillary hasn't had a role in a Presidential administration for well over 5 years now. Meanwhile Trump's administration is recoiling from one continuous dumpster fire to another, yet somehow your concern is private citizen Hillary.

As usual, you cannot separate the raisins from the rat shit. NONE of the facts in the Nunes memo were disputed. How is the "picture" inaccurate"? The same people who perpetrated the fraud , the DOJ,FBI and the Dems are bitching about it? WOW!! SURPRISE!!! Adam Schiff proclaimed it's release would lead to more Oklahoma City type bombings and would harm sources and methods. In any event, it did none of that. All of that aside, the fact that the Nunes, Grassley/Graham memos reveled that the FBI used forged evidence, lied to a secret FISA Court about it, and used that fake evidence to spy on a political opponent of the person who paid for the fake evidence is what everyone should be concerned about. Does that happen where you live? Do top LEOs use fake evidence in secret courts to try and destroy political opposition? Your usual drivel "Tyrants and Dictators" deserves no response, it's the same recycled retardation .

Question; Care to elaborate who Trump's sinister "foreign agents for other countries on his security council" were working for? Links, evidence would b nice but Im not holding my breath. Were they....... Russians!!! LOL!!!
              https://imageshack.com/a/img924/7396/mKoYhM.jpg
              https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5206/ENiiCN.jpg

Comment

• BTW. This should be clearly self evident but in case it's not...The fact that the FBI had to use faked evidence as their best evidence to convince a Secret Court Judge to issue a FISA wiretap warrant on Trump shows that have nothing. In spite of the legions of sinister foreign agents on Trump's "security council" (what is that anyway?) it seems top officials at DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA/MOUSE have absolutely no real evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. Nothing. Was that a problem? No!!! Let's manufacturing some!!

Comment

NONE of the facts in the Nunes memo were disputed.
                  Is it because any context to Nunes political write up requires Trump's declassification?

Comment

oops! looks like riderboy in the land of Kiwis in his photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                      Is it because any context to Nunes political write up requires Trump's declassification?

I have no idea what this gif represents / means. So your mission is accomplished. You still on pain meds for the surgery or something? hope not.

Comment

• I figured, I'd offer you a Catch 22 gif, to allow you to avoid addressing the Catch 22 in my question,

I guess this one is more obvious:

Comment

All of the Democrats on the House Intel Committee voted against the Nunes memo. All of the Republicans on the House Intel Committee voted to release the Schiff memo. Who's trying to hide something? If you were a top FBI/DOJ official. Let's say Andy McCabe or James Comey, would you risk your career, the reputation of your institution and your own, to present faked evidence and use a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court to spy on a US Citizen? Knowing it was fake. Knowing it was paid for by Hillary? Hoping that Hillary would be elected so no one would ever find out? 4th Amendment notwithstanding? I mean, if you had ANY credible evidence of Russia /Trump collusion why would you do that?? Obama and his hacks Brennan, Clapper and Comey had two months before the inauguration to find some evidence on Trump after the election. The best they can do is fake?? LOL!! These FBI agents cleared hated Trump.. This wasn't just bias, this was raw animus. Hopefully jail time for some FBI/DOJ/Democrat folks. IG report out next month.

Comment

I figured, I'd offer you a Catch 22 gif, to allow you to avoid addressing the Catch 22 in my question,

I guess this one is more obvious:
                            I was there at Catch-22 beach. It's in Baja Mexico on the Sea of Cortez, cool place.

Comment

All of the Republicans on the House Intel Committee voted to release the Schiff memo.
                              -Trump declassified Nunes memo against the FBI/DOJ's grave warnings, lead by Trump's own appointees Wray and Rosenstein.
                              -Yet, when Republican's vote to release the Shiff memo, suddenly Trump is all hot and bothered about protecting national security.

So the the answer to your question: Why haven't the Nunes memo been disputed?

Answer: Because it appears, there's something in the Schiff memo, Trump don't want to public to see.

There's yo CATCH 22

Comment

-Trump declassified Nunes memo against the FBI/DOJ's grave warnings, lead by Trump's own appointees Wray and Rosenstein.
                                -Yet, when Republican's vote to release the Shiff memo, suddenly Trump is all hot and bothered about protecting national security.

So the the answer to your question: Why haven't the Nunes memo been disputed?

Answer: Because it appears, there's something in the Schiff memo, Trump don't want to public to see.

There's yo CATCH 22
                                Exactly, Schiffty Adam Schiff loaded it up with sources and methods that need to be redacted. He did that knowing full well Trump would have to kick it back. Relax, there's nothing in it. Schiff has been known to leave committee meetings to leak to the press. Ain't no leaking going on, is there?? I know your hopes are high, but this is just stupid political tricks from the Dems. You know, like spending $10 million dollars for fake evidence they could use to spy on Trump. That sort of thing. So, tell me again if the FBI has real evidence against Trump why they risked career, jail and reputation to use the fake stuff???

REPORT: Dem Memo Peppered With ‘Sources And Methods’ That Need To Be Redacted

The memo was compiled in response to its Republican counterpart who released a memo that alleges broad abuse of FISA authority by top officials in the Department of Justice and the FBI. Democratic lawmaker Adam Schiff, who played a key role in compiling the document, said he fears “political redactions” from the White House during the intelligence review.
                                Fox News, however, reports that information was specifically put into the document in order to force the White House’s hand and play into a narrative of obfuscation.
                                http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/06/re...se-redactions/

Comment

Working...
                                X