No announcement yet.

Israel ‘strongly opposes’ Polish bill outlawing term ‘Polish death camps’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel and Polish PM published joint statement condemning anti-semitism and anti-Polonism. Israeli minister of education demands Israel withdrawal from it. Meanwhile anyone who claims that it was part of deal bewen Poland and Israel regarding Death camp law, (more like tip for a good blo..job) is ofc traitor and agent of foregin powers.

Comment

• Polish leaders to join anti-Semitic nationalist at Independence Day march

Participation of Poland’s president, PM in event announced by far-right leader who called Jews a ‘fifth column’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/polish...nce-day-march/

Comment

• Very unfortunate to say the least...I hope the journalist is making more of this than it really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
          Polish leaders to join anti-Semitic nationalist at Independence Day march

Participation of Poland’s president, PM in event announced by far-right leader who called Jews a ‘fifth column’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/polish...nce-day-march/
          This article is full of shyte, to put it very gently. The march is said to attract 100,000 people or something similar. How many of them could be ultra nationalists? 1000? 99% of the participants will be normal people who don't share any radical views. I don't know who organised the march, but it was technically impossible to organise 10 marches at the same time, like one for ultra nationalists, the second for liberasts, the third for cosmopolitans, etc.
          The president of Warsaw made a decision about cancelling the march, but she lost a case in a court.
          I met a few Polish people who flew from the UK to Poland just to participate in this march, as today it's the 100th anniversary. They are normal people like me.
          I know some Western people are shy of displaying their national flags not to offend immigrants from shithole countries, but it will never be a case in Poland.
          The TLV town hall in Israel:
          https://twitter.com/PLinIsrael/statu...40964277633025

Comment

• Organizers
            Robert Bakiewicz National Radical Camp vice genral director
            Witold Tumanowicz Board of directors of National Movement
            Mateusz Marzoch press secretary of Commonwealth Youth rabid anti-semite

Regular guests and friends of organizers who spoke during march in past.
            Laszlo Torczkai former vice chairman of Jobbik rabid anti-roma
            Forza nova Italian neofacists 30 acts of terrorism are atributed to them.
            Nationalist Party our Slovakia Tiso worshipers holocaust denial
            Pretty much every damn mayor rightwing extremist org in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asheren View Post
              Organizers

Who cares? It's the same as if you claimed each AfD or FN supporter is a Nazi, while at least 99% of the participants will be normal people who won't chant any racist, anti-XYZ slogans, or burn anybody's flags. As usual, the press, especially the foreign one, will focus on a few troublemakers and it will post a shitload of articles about "100,000 fascists marching in Warsaw".
              If my girlfriend hadn't had her birthday this weekend, I'd have flown to Poland and participated in that march myself. I don't have anything to do with ONR or MW and I could take a shit on their leaders' graves.
              The march live:
              https://youtu.be/bpNPtSrt7ZU

Comment

• Originally posted by Musashi2 View Post
                Who cares? It's the same as if you claimed each AfD or FN supporter is a Nazi, while at least 99% of the participants will be normal people who won't chant any racist, anti-XYZ slogans, or burn anybody's flags. As usual, the press, especially the foreign one, will focus on a few troublemakers and it will post a shitload of articles about "100,000 fascists marching in Warsaw".
                If my girlfriend hadn't had her birthday this weekend, I'd have flown to Poland and participated in that march myself. I don't have anything to do with ONR or MW and I could take a shit on their leaders' graves.
                The march live:
                No.

The who cares attitude is absolutely wrong.

If this is to be legitimate patriotic movement, then it's leadership must take a stand against the radical fringe.

Otherwise, it risks becoming something like the left in the US, which is unable to disassociate itself from the likes of Calypso Louie and Cockroach Pimp Linda.

Comment

Who cares?
                  Italians for example Forza marching under their banner already showed up in international media, allong with burning EU flag and swastika.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

No.

The who cares attitude is absolutely wrong.

If this is to be legitimate patriotic movement, then it's leadership must take a stand against the radical fringe.

Otherwise, it risks becoming something like the left in the US, which is unable to disassociate itself from the likes of Calypso Louie and Cockroach Pimp Linda.
                    PiS will never do it, as such a suppression would harm their voters. They don't really care about what is good or bad, they just care about their support rate. Such ultra nationalists make up 1-2% of their voters and it may be a decisive factor during the next elections in 2019.
                    We are Poles and we think rules are established to break them. That's how we are raised.
                    So...
                    Take a look here. The government has forbidden any flares, smoking devices, etc.
                    People don't give a shit, so the president is barely visible due to the smoke and fire:
                    https://twitter.com/tvp_info/status/1061621848985735168

And the most ridiculous bit:
                    I can't believe my eyes. On-duty paramedics and firemen, standing just metres away from President Duda, breaking the law by lighting flares in a crowd.
                    And the photo:
                    https://twitter.com/crsdavies/status...23118542843904
                    This is Poland for you. That's how we behave and we will not give it up.
                    That's how we take a "no smoke and fire" order:
                    http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomos...100-lecia.html
                    I wish I was there
                    Originally posted by Asheren View Post

Italians for example Forza marching under their banner already showed up in international media, allong with burning EU flag and swastika.
                    How would you like to sort it out? Give each policeman and a security guy a Nazi symbol recognition chart, that would contain 1000 or more symbols, and tell them to beat a shit out of any Nazis in the crowd?
                    Last edited by Musashi2; 11-11-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

The march live:
                      GB_FXSTGB_FXST is right, this 'Who cares' attitude is a big problem.
                      Look at the Ukraine; they also said 'who cares' when they had some neo-Nazi types with them on Maidan, and still do say 'who cares', and deny that there are any Nazis in the Ukraine or portray them as having no power and influence.
                      It's a slippery slope, you always have to be vigilant as to who you accept as your allies and what banners are marching in the rally alongside your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

GB_FXSTGB_FXST is right, this 'Who cares' attitude is a big problem.
                        Look at the Ukraine; they also said 'who cares' when they had some neo-Nazi types with them on Maidan, and still do say 'who cares', and deny that there are any Nazis in the Ukraine or portray them as having no power and influence.
                        It's a slippery slope, you always have to be vigilant as to who you accept as your allies and what banners are marching in the rally alongside your own.
                        As I pointed out above, most policemen and security guys cannot recognise these symbols or organisations. The Polish home-grown fascists, ONR, are widely-known. However, if you think most common people, the police, etc. are able to recognise the foreign fascists, you better think again. They don't have any clue. They see some "Forza Nuova" guys, but they don't know who these people are. As Poles like Italians in general, nobody bothers any Italians as long as they don't look for troubles. The same about the Slovak and the Hungarian fascists. Maybe journalists can recognise their symbols, but common policemen can't.

Comment

As I pointed out above, most policemen and security guys cannot recognise these symbols or organisations. The Polish home-grown fascists, ONR, are widely-known. However, if you think most common people, the police, etc. are able to recognise the foreign fascists, you better think again. They don't have any clue. They see some "Forza Nuova" guys, but they don't know who these people are. As Poles like Italians in general, nobody bothers any Italians as long as they don't look for troubles. The same about the Slovak and the Hungarian fascists. Maybe journalists can recognise their symbols, but common policemen can't.
                          Most common people will also not recognize that Polish government is not in bed with neonazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asheren View Post
                            Organizers

Amazing that people who claim to love their country invite the Slovak LSNS and the Tiso worshippers. Tiso whose troops participated in the invasion of Poland.

Comment

• this is how Independence March looked

Comment

• Originally posted by Guma View Post
                                this is how Independence March looked

The optics are ... not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X