Chelsea Manning files for US Senate run in Maryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Manning files for US Senate run in Maryland

Chelsea Manning, the former Army intelligence analyst who spent several years in prison for leaking classified information, has filed to run as a Democratic candidate for US Senate in Maryland.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politi...and/index.html

interesting personality, she has that certain something

Against a senior Democratic Incumbent in a Blue State.....the treasonous dirtbag has achieved a level beyond full-retard.

Comment

Brianna Wu (aka Miss You can kill people by throwing stones from the Moon) for Congress, and that Chelsea Womanning for Senate?

If this isn't a freak show, I don't know what is.

Comment

junior volunteer hall monitor checking in mi amigo and wanting to point you to this really cool thread. It even has polls. Maybe even graphs/

http://themess.net/forum/political-d...lection-thread

But Chelsea can fuck right off out of this election. Should still be in prison.

Comment

I seem to recall a Bradley Manning that was convicted of similar crimes. Are these two related?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
            Brianna Wu (aka Miss You can kill people by throwing stones from the Moon) for Congress, and that Chelsea Womanning for Senate?

If this isn't a freak show, I don't know what is.
            Ivan le Fou i'm counting on you to wage culture war in this thread http://themess.net/forum/political-d...lection-thread anytime you see something related to 2018

Comment

Does he / she even have passive electoral rights? That's interesting. In many nations, previous convictions automatically ban you from running for public offices.

Comment

Roy Moore
                Joe Arpaio

I guess it could be worse, wish her the best of luck.

Comment

You don't happen to sift through the crumbs here? Moore lost and what of Arpaio, he doesn't run for Senate now does he?

Comment

Oh he has muck arpaio is running for senate. stay informed in the 2018 general thread. Du u kno da wei?

Comment

Roy Moore's supporters was very adamant in defending his virtue, at least until he lost. Can you believe it, a judge twice removed, still haven't conceeded?

Then we got Sheriff Joe, criminal contempt of court, was pardonned. Remember a pardon, is forgiveness for a crime. Does that mean by accepting the pardon, Arpio also accepted his guilt? I wonder though, if we defended Moore's proclivities for the good of the party, will we also have to defend Arpaio, if he starts bringing up Obama's birth certificate again?

Comment

Why, this is new to me.

Comment

Two persons convicted of crimes both pardoned One by Obama, one by Trump, both now running for office? both want to be on the government dole a little longer!

Comment

I only know a Bradley, and Bradley should have been shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

Ivan le Fou i'm counting on you to wage culture war in this thread http://themess.net/forum/political-d...lection-thread anytime you see something related to 2018
                              Nah, I don't want to interfere.

Comment

Working...
                              X