Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generic thread. Trump (fill in blank) OUTRAGE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breki View Post
    You know what I wuz thankin? The White House. WHITE house. You get it? You dig? That shit is racist. They should call it the Black House. Cuz my brutha Obama rocked that shit. I know Stormz you dig cuz you mybrutha. We Kangs and shiet
    Black Houses Matter.

Except they probably have higher electric bills in summer. Because of institutionalized racism.

That shits racist.

Comment

It’s pretty offensive that a white person is living in the Black House

Comment

It’s pretty offensive that a white person is living in the Black House
        South Korea has yellow people living in a Blue House.

World gone crazy bro

Comment

Well I for one find it insane that Trump did -fill in blank- today

Comment

Well I for one find it insane that Trump did -fill in blank- today
            Not again!! We've never in the history of the Planet had a President who (did that before) ( used such language) (was so disrespectful)(who knew so little about our Canadian neighbors)( touched himself "there" publicly) or use your own OUTRAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Not again!! We've never in the history of the Planet had a President who (did that before) ( used such language) (was so disrespectful)(who knew so little about our Canadian neighbors)( touched himself "there" publicly) or use your own OUTRAGE!
              Nope, no other President. This thread attempts to desensitized the issue because he's a Republican. Its a redundant cycle. Trump says something appalling... His followers have been pursuaded to believe everything in contrary to him is fake news... Conservative press defends him... Then Trump denies he said anything... Following shortly after the denial, he slanders the person(s) on Twitter as retribution.

Comment

SNL quite funny on this one.

https://youtu.be/AiyZ92_JZxA

Comment

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

Nope, no other President. This thread attempts to desensitized the issue because he's a Republican. Its a redundant cycle. Trump says something appalling... His followers have been pursuaded to believe everything in contrary to him is fake news... Conservative press defends him... Then Trump denies he said anything... Following shortly after the denial, he slanders the person(s) on Twitter as retribution.

Yes well both sides say things that are appalling to the other side. I was appalled at the bullshit said by your side, the lies about Obamacare, the lies about how four Americans died at Benghazi, the lies about Hillary's bribes, her compromise of National security, calling millions of Americans deplorable racists, sexists, "you name it", being dismissed as a "bitter clinger" by Obama, I could go on and on. If you are offended by Trump calling shithole a shithole, too bad. From the posts of the anti-Trumpers there is literally nothing he could say that you would like. Snowflakes are tougher than that. I propose a new symbol for the Democrats and Never Trumpers.

Comment

My favourite video about the shithole countries:

Comment

I think one of the mistakes in looking at this time is seeing it as a R vs D conflict. Trump probably is more a liberal than a Conservative.

1st let's look at the electorate. 50% voted for H or T and 50% did not. I think Trump has a appeal to the 50% that do not vote. Many are angry and mad and just do not like our political system especially politicians.

A survey was done not so long ago asking people would you vote today for the same candidate that you voted for in the election. IIRC this was done by one of the so called liberal media. About 30% who voted for Hillary said NO. About 3% who voted for Trump said NO. The power Trump has over the established republicans is his base. Do not underestimate the base. I do not think the established R's like Trump.

One of the best scenarios that I read, was that Trump ran as sort of a joke and did think he would have gotten very far. He did go far........... He ran against the establish republicans politicians.

Normally the VP follows up after the presidential term is over. Biden had family issues and choose not to run. The Clintons pretty much runs the DNC. IMHO, if Biden would have ran, he would have won. Hillary and the DNC colluded to cheat in the primary debates. While some of Bernie's supporters did eventually vote for her, many did not. There has been a purge going on the DNC against Bernie supporters who did not back Hillary after the primary debacle.
                      That shows the decay in the D's

There is more going on than R Vs D. We may even see rise of a third party.

R's and D's represent more of the same to the average American. Trump is a anomaly. If it was not for Gen Kelly and Gen. Mattis............. I would be extremely worried too about the possibility of a major screw up on Trumps part.

R's and D's needs to rebuilt credibility and get back to the people. Even Joe Biden said Hillary lost the election because she ignore the middle class. Probably won't happen. We need to dump the DNC and RNC.

Comment

Had not fact check this................. I think one reason we have very poor voter's turn out. In 1968 a political commentator said, " I do not like those two get me another two."

How far will they go?

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...pped-document/

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Yes well both sides say things that are appalling to the other side. I was appalled at the bullshit said by your side, the lies about Obamacare, the lies about how four Americans died at Benghazi, the lies about Hillary's bribes, her compromise of National security, calling millions of Americans deplorable racists, sexists, "you name it", being dismissed as a "bitter clinger" by Obama, I could go on and on. If you are offended by Trump calling shithole a shithole, too bad. From the posts of the anti-Trumpers there is literally nothing he could say that you would like. Snowflakes are tougher than that. I propose a new symbol for the Democrats and Never Trumpers.

We are not talking about Democrats, Liberals or snowflakes. We are talking about Trump and his flock who rationalizes all self responsibility of Trump's actions. And no, this isn't just a "both sides" ordeal. He goes after everybody, including his own.

Comment

Haha alright Euros, which one of you snowflakes did this?

Shithole projected on Trump Hotel in DC
                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...36a_story.html

Not gonna lie - that’s some Grade-A trolling

Comment

We are not talking about Democrats, Liberals or snowflakes. We are talking about Trump and his flock who rationalizes all self responsibility of Trump's actions. And no, this isn't just a "both sides" ordeal. He goes after everybody, including his own.
                              Funny that suddenly you are a paragon of honesty and purity after supporting 8 years of one of the dirtiest, most shameful and corrupt Administrations we've had in a long time. Like I side, Trump is actually fulfilling his campaign promises. I'll take actions over words ANY day. You want points? OK, Obama was a much better liar, smoother, and funnier on all of the Late Night comedy and daytime entertainment programs he appeared on. Unfortunately for you, his legacy because of his actions, not his words, is.....Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
                                That guy reminds me of Col Bratchenko in the documentary Red Dawn
                                http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/Ac...5842-15697.jpg

LOL.....he is a dead ringer!

Comment

Working...
                                X