X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
    President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d94_story.html

Posting this before the foreign opposition does. I'm a patriot like that. Dismiss as fake news if you will but I wouldn't be surprised if true. Interesting to note simply for how the president views one aspect of a complicated immigration situation. Just say no to shitholes or something like that.

Just saying this as a completely neutral party when it comes to politics: we don’t need nobody from no shithole countries.

Comment

I concur, we must filter out folks from the shithole nation that birthed your parents and grandparents. I see that exotic foreign flag you fly. I'm glad we can agree at times Jonathan

Also lets enforce some internal immigration against Californians.

Comment

Living in a shithole country myself, I'm both flattered and offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
          Also lets enforce some internal immigration against Californians.
          Didn’t Trump increase the number of deportations to Mexico already?

Comment

Now that's a policy to Make America Great Again

#DeportCalifornia

Comment

#DeportCalifornia
              You hate us ‘cause you ain’t us

#CaliMasterRace

Comment

Frankly, we have enough poor and starving children in this country according to the Democrats. Why, the tax cuts alone will killl 100 million Americans. Then there’s healthcare reform, estimated dead 300 million and so forth. Nope, we have to take care of our own.

Comment

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d94_story.html

Posting this before the foreign opposition does. I'm a patriot like that. Dismiss as fake news if you will but I wouldn't be surprised if true. Interesting to note simply for how the president views one aspect of a complicated immigration situation. Just say no to shitholes or something like that.
                  I retract my earlier statement about your reforming. Shithole countries are just that. Pretty damn good description Mr. President.

Comment

#DeportCalifornia
                    #DeportmostofArizona #givebackAZtoApaches

Comment

God knows I loathe that boorish windbag, at the end of the day he's right though. Every state has the right to determine who's entitled to entering the country and who isn't. Above that, no law national or international recognizes economic depravation as a reason for granting asylum. It's not the responsibility of the US administration to better the situation in foreign countries.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

#DeportmostofArizona #givebackAZtoApaches
                        Only if you make some room in Texas plz!

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post
                          God knows I loathe that boorish windbag, at the end of the day he's right though. Every state has the right to determine who's entitled to entering the country and who isn't. Above that, no law national or international recognizes economic depravation as a reason for granting asylum. It's not the responsibility of the US administration to better the situation in foreign countries.
                          I agree 100%

Comment

Agree with all of that.

Comment

God knows I loathe that boorish windbag, ...................
                              I loathe Obama too.

Comment

Working...
                              X