Feinstein just released full testimony on the Trump-Russia dossier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feinstein just released full testimony on the Trump-Russia dossier

Senate Democrats just released full testimony on the Trump-Russia dossier. Here's what's in it
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/09/sen-...testimony.html

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., on Tuesday released the full transcript from Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement. "The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public."

Is that it?

Comment

And......??? Fusion GPS founder Simpson is an ex journalist and Never Trumper who conjured up a false “dossier”. He’s a partisan scumbag liar. Again, a whole lot of nothing to go right along with all of the other big bags full of nothing. And yet...ALARM!!!!!

Comment

They are leaving a bread loafed size trail to their own collusion with foreign agents.

Comment

Best part therein is the William "Bill" Browder stuff... Holy shit, they basically admit that Browder is in fact a notorious liar, a tax evader and a crook through and through. This has huge implications re the Magnitsky case, for example. Not that it's news really, to anyone who has actually dug into it, but still... The truth and what is politically acceptable to report are two different things, but these sudden revelations might bring the two closer to each other in this particular case.

Comment

It's definitely good, they decided to release the transcript on these sneaky Fusion GPS fellows.

I'm predicting this Steele guy will receive the Medal of Freedom, once we put this whole ordeal behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
              Senate Democrats just released full testimony on the Trump-Russia dossier. Here's what's in it
              https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/09/sen-...testimony.html
              Well it is just good that Diane Feinstein isn't a partisan hack, ugly arsed, rotten fish smelling, Karl Malden faced, POS. / << not sarcasm / Or some of us might think she has some political motive. / << sarcasm

Comment

The transcript incase anyone wants to read with their own eyes.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...t-redacted.pdf

Edited to add:

Cornyn breaks with Grassley, says he's 'glad' Feinstein released Fusion GPS transcript

“I think that’s a good idea," Cornyn said. "I’m glad that it was done.”

"I respect Chairman Grassley, and I don't really understand how this happened, but I do think more transparency is important," Cornyn said.
                http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...eleased-fusion

Cornyn and Grassley can't stay on message for the outraged outragey response to Feinstein.

Comment

With all the fake news about the dossier, I think, it was only right, that Feinstein released the transcript. Heck Grassley himself said, he saw no reason not to release it at a town hall meeting. The reluctance to release it, was because the actual transcript contradicted the GOP attempt to distract from and discredit the impeccable Mueller, so any of his findings can be easily dismissed on RT and Friends.

Comment

With all the fake news about the dossier, I think, it was only right, that Feinstein released the transcript. Heck Grassley himself said, he saw no reason not to release it at a town hall meeting. The reluctance to release it, was because the actual transcript contradicted the GOP attempt to distract from and discredit the impeccable Mueller, so any of his findings can be easily dismissed on RT and Friends.
                    “The impeccable Mueller.”

Comment

I thought we all agreed on that, at least until he began digging up dirt and compelling liars to confess their treasonous misrememberings.

Comment

I thought we all agreed on that, at least until he began digging up dirt and compelling liars to confess their treasonous misrememberings.
                        You’re shitting me right? I’m not catholic and don’t believe in canonizing people. This shit is getting silly.

I recall how it wasn’t long ago that the “impeccable Comey” suddenly stopped being impeccable for the Democrats.

You can keep trying to make Mueller into Virgin Mary, but it looks pretty fucking ridiculous. Hell, we already know he fucked up at least a few times, including with Strzok.

Comment

Also, what “treasonous confessions?” We got tax evasion and money laundering and lying to the FBI (about activities nobody claims to be illegal). What reality are you living in?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                            Also, what “treasonous confessions?” We got tax evasion and money laundering and lying to the FBI (about activities nobody claims to be illegal). Earth to Fargin: What reality are you living in?
                            and like I said here are at least two types of "lying to the FBI". Under oath lying and "not under oath" lying or accidental misspoke type, i.e. I had 2 egg omelette for breakfast a week ago last Saturday (when it was actually 3 weeks ago). That is how Flynn lied to the FBI was the not under oath "lie".

Comment

.............compelling liars to confess their treasonous misrememberings.
                              so Mueller spoke to John Wilkes Booth? What year was that?

Comment

Working...
                              X