Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oprah for President 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hollis View Post
    Robert, Probably the best person to run for that office is a person who served in it. One of the issue with Trump, he is not a insider and had to build everything from basic little insider knowledge. Oprah would have to do the same. Obama had that issue too. Now can she get good support? Would their be insiders who would serve her and not themselves?

    Like Trump or Obama getting elected, we will now know until they took office and after a few years in office. I do not think Oprah would be under constant attacks and BS from the liberal media.

    As you pointed out the issue is not the candidate but the BS mill they and their opponent will get pushed through. Racism still rules in our media.
    True, we would never know the full potential of a candidate until office. There is no question she would be constantly attacked by Fox News, as they did with Obama. We could apply the same logic with her as Trump supports forcasted. She would have a supporting cast that would advise her such as foreign policy, she will moderate many of her stances once in office, ect.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

      True, we would never know the full potential of a candidate until office. There is no question she would be constantly attacked by Fox News, as they did with Obama.
      I think you’ve mistaken honest coverage of a failed President for “attacks”. The other networks bias, always so vividly on display, rendered them little more than propaganda buttmonkeys for the Messiah.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by riderboy View Post

        I think you’ve mistaken honest coverage of a failed President for “attacks”. The other networks bias, always so vividly on display, rendered them little more than propaganda buttmonkeys for the Messiah.
        Not everyone agrees with you that Obama was a failed President, that is only your opinion. And no, left and right media do the exact same thing to each other.

        Comment


        • All that self-help juju Oprah has been peddling on her show is a disqualifier, I wish her all the best in life, but I think the moment for TV show-hosts has passed.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
            I want Seth McFarlane for president of the US.

            I would totally vote for him.
            All speeches will be replaced by a video of Peter Griffin talking as president.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hildemel View Post

              All speeches will be replaced by a video of Peter Griffin talking as president.
              and forced inane cultural reference cutaways throughout the speech

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hildemel View Post

                All speeches will be replaced by a video of Peter Griffin talking as president.

                Comment


                • I heard Oprah say “shithole” once. IMPEACH!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

                    Not everyone agrees with you that Obama was a failed President, that is only your opinion. And no, left and right media do the exact same thing to each other.
                    No, actually it is not 'opinion', what did 0bama actually 'accomplish' that made the nation better? (he was the cause of more derision and strife than Trump has been) And as we have found out, his administration had more nefarious activities then anyone can shake a stick at. (Iran Nuclear "deal", pallet loads of US $ for hostages, Fast and Furious, allowing Hezbollah to bring narcotics in the country, spying on political candidates with US agencies, using the IRS to penalize certain Conservative groups, a list to long to put here.) However, if you want to stay adding 6 TRILLION dollars to the national debt was an accomplishment, well, knock yourself out. Anyway, back to reality....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by haze99 View Post

                      No, actually it is not 'opinion', what did 0bama actually 'accomplish' that made the nation better? (he was the cause of more derision and strife than Trump has been) And as we have found out, his administration had more nefarious activities then anyone can shake a stick at. (Iran Nuclear "deal", pallet loads of US $ for hostages, Fast and Furious, allowing Hezbollah to bring narcotics in the country, spying on political candidates with US agencies, using the IRS to penalize certain Conservative groups, a list to long to put here.) However, if you want to stay adding 6 TRILLION dollars to the national debt was an accomplishment, well, knock yourself out. Anyway, back to reality....
                      Remind me, which administration started our spiral economic downfall?

                      Yep clearly opinion. You can't compare and contrast Obama's 8 years in office to Trump's one year in office. We have no idea how any of Trump's policies will effect the United States in the long term. People will analyze and conclude data to fit their narrative. Just like a recent thread that showed a graph chart of the slow increase of African American employment over a 10 plus year, yet another poster made the opposite claim that the African American economy was the worst under Obama. Can't be half pregnant, either it was or it wasn't.

                      Comment


                      • Noah, C'est la politics. Who ever replaces Trump in 2020 or 2024 will face a similar fate and so will we. The electorate is not going to improve the situation nor the system.

                        We are all victims of our success or failures and no one knows what they are doing.

                        Comment


                        • Maybe one of Oprah's first acts if she ever gets elected is she orders the invasion of Zimbabwe and reinstall Mugabe as president, next act would be save the whatever Jihadist group there is in Syria and try a second attempt at overthrowing Assad. If that fails she can always give a speech on how if she had a son.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Centurion17 View Post
                            Maybe one of Oprah's first acts if she ever gets elected is she orders the invasion of Zimbabwe and reinstall Mugabe as president, next act would be save the whatever Jihadist group there is in Syria and try a second attempt at overthrowing Assad. If that fails she can always give a speech on how if she had a son.
                            And blame the patriarchy for her failures.

                            Well, patriarchy, white supremacists and angry Trump-supporters.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X