Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecuador FM: Assange still has Ecuador's protection, but his health is deteriorating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecuador FM: Assange still has Ecuador's protection, but his health is deteriorating

Ecuador FM: Assange still has Ecuador's protection, but his health is deteriorating

https://www.sott.net/article/373127-...-deteriorating

Comment: Meanwhile US authorities continue to threaten Assange for publishing Clinton's emails. As the Daily Mail reported in December 2017, this includes 'three congressional probes and a federal criminal inquiry'. Assange's lawyer is still waiting for Mueller to call:
    Pollack is a criminal defense lawyer at Miller and Chavalier and Assange's personal attorney for criminal matters in the United States-he has no direct association with WikiLeaks. For years he has tried to learn what actions, if any, the US government intends to take toward his client following WikiLeaks' 2010 release of more than 250,000 classified diplomatic and military cables passed to the organization by Chelsea Manning.

"It continues to be status quo. The Department of Justice will not engage with me. They will not tell me what they're doing, where are they are in the process, any information whatsoever, and have always told me if and when they get to the point where there's something to discuss, they know where to find me," Pollack says. "My phone has not been ringing."

I bet Assange regrets not making it to actual Ecuador.

Comment

I hear they have excellent healthcare in Sweden.

Comment

I later read this, but idk if it's fake or not.

Trump Clears Path for Assange to Leave London
        WikiLeaks acknowledge Trump admin ended grand jury proceedings

https://www.infowars.com/trump-clear...-leave-london/

WASHINGTON, D.C. – In the past few days, a series of unexpected developments have cleared the path for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London without fear of arrest.

On Tuesday, WikiLeaks posted a tweet announcing the U.S. government had ended its eight-year-long grand jury proceedings against WikiLeaks that was expanded in 2017 to cover the WikiLeaks various “Vault” releases on CIA spy technology.

Comment

In the past few days, a series of unexpected developments have cleared the path for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London without fear of arrest.

On Tuesday, WikiLeaks posted a tweet announcing the U.S. government had ended its eight-year-long grand jury proceedings against WikiLeaks that was expanded in 2017 to cover the WikiLeaks various “Vault” releases on CIA spy technology.
          Except he's hiding from some sort of rape/sexual assault charge in Sweden, and even if the Swedes drop the charge he still skipped bail here in the UK.

Comment

Ecuador Gives Assange Citizenship, Worsening Standoff With Britain

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/w...T.nav=top-news

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt View Post

Except he's hiding from some sort of rape/sexual assault charge in Sweden, and even if the Swedes drop the charge he still skipped bail here in the UK.
              It's strange how Sweden only has one issue with rape, and that being Assange.

You think other crimes would be more pressing, but oh well...

Comment

Don't worry Kilgor, in Sweden life goes on and the Scandinavian caliphate is fast approaching.

Sweden isn't actively trying to extract Mr. Alleged Rapist. They have dropped the arrest warrant, but he failed to attend an UK court date, so Scottland Yard still has a warrant out for his ass. If he had subjected himself to the ruthless Nordic justice system, he would probably have received better bording than the Ecuadorian Embassy ever could provide. He would have been a free man years ago, instead of rotting away in an embassy storage room on year seven. He would be in better health too, unless he was extradited through Sweden to the United States obviously.

Then again, in the current political climate, I suspect he would be pardoned faster than you could say Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Comment

Mr. Asswipe in the news.

'He should have the courage to come to court': Judge upholds Assange arrest warrant
                  https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...nt-827909.html

Comment

From Swedish groupies to an Ecuadorian janitor closet.

I don't know, if it's a proper punishment for selling out the West to Putin, but I kind of like the idea of Mr. Assange rotting away at a fixed location.

Comment

Swedish prosecutors have dropped their preliminary investigation into an allegation of rape against the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, bringing an end to a seven-year legal standoff.
                      Technically only the British system is after him for a large bit of bail according to her honour..

Comment

Originally posted by primer View Post
                        Technically only the British system is after him for a large bit of bail according to her honour..
                        Technically Assange might find himself fast on a place back to Sweden, where the files can be dusted off in a jiffy.

Comment

when he dies do we get the passwords for the other files he dumped on the internet a few years ago?

Comment

Working...
                          X