Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimes against Security Clearances - Obama, Clinton, DNC, and Life-long Govt. Lackeys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Lessee. Handling classified material without proper clearance. OK. Wow. Imagine a Secretary of State who wants to circumvent Freedom Of Information Act laws. She uses a server in a basement with less security than a gmail account to broadcast State Secrets for four years. Why? She's collecting bribes from foreign governments into her slush fund...excuse me, "Charitable Foundation" and doesn't want anyone to know. Half of the 60,000 emails subpoenaed from this illegal server mysteriously vanished. POOF! Servers were scrubbed clean and destroyed, other subpoenaed electronic devices were destroyed with hammers. Using this as a Democrat model of completely acceptable, no big deal behavior, I'd say the Trumpster is a rank amateur in comparison. And like you say, then there's Obama, who clearly knew of this illegal server. I'm sure he told her what he told the Russians. Cut it out! LOL!!
    Interesting how you had put me on ignore but still continue to respond to my posts through third party.

Blah Blah Blah... Yes I know. Trump is so self unaware of his surroundings when its convenient for your narrative. One of the most successful businessman in modern day history and now privileged to know the most sensitive information, conveniently doesn't know anything about program management, operations or the actions or history of his appointed staff. Spare the BS.

Sure, we already know about Hillary deleting emails, blah blah. That's already information we know for someone who is guilty of having a private server. We got it...

How ironic that you say that Obama knew of the illegal server, yet no one in the entire administration and beyond had not known? Republicans didn't know? The Intelligence community didn't know? It's not rocket science when someone realizes with clear description that they can't such information through proper channels.

So now lets now have the discussion of government individuals who are guilty of sending her classified information through un-approved channels. Do we not hold everyone accountable (U.S government law) who had sent and received such classified materials from her?

No one cared before until she ran for election and thats why Trump never followed through with his campaign promise of locking her up.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

Interesting how you had put me on ignore but still continue to respond to my posts through third party.

Blah Blah Blah... Yes I know. Trump is so self unaware of his surroundings when its convenient for your narrative. One of the most successful businessman in modern day history and now privileged to know the most sensitive information, conveniently doesn't know anything about program management, operations or the actions or history of his appointed staff. Spare the BS.

Sure, we already know about Hillary deleting emails, blah blah. That's already information we know for someone who is guilty of having a private server. We got it...

How ironic that you say that Obama knew of the illegal server, yet no one in the entire administration and beyond had not known? Republicans didn't know? The Intelligence community didn't know? It's not rocket science when someone realizes with clear description that they can't such information through proper channels.

So now lets now have the discussion of government individuals who are guilty of sending her classified information through un-approved channels. Do we not hold everyone accountable (U.S government law) who had sent and received such classified materials from her?

No one cared before until she ran for election and thats why Trump never followed through with his campaign promise of locking her up.
      We have already established that you know as much about Clinton’s email server as a fly knows about nuclear science. Quit trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
        We have already established that you know as much about Clinton’s email server as a fly knows about nuclear science. Quit trolling.
        Dismissal of facts does not equate trolling.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Comment

Dismissal of facts does not equate trolling.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
          Pointing out that you’re saying nonsensical things about something you have demonstrated not to have even elementary understanding about isn’t a dismissal of facts. It’s simply pointing out that you’re talking out of your ass again about a subject about which you clearly lack the technical knowledge to understand.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...f%20your%20ass

However, there’s no point to derail this thread by pointing to your ignorance. There are plenty of threads where this has been firmly established concerning this very topic. Here’s one example.
          http://themess.net/forum/political-d...-govt-business

——————————————

Anyway, back on topic. Manafort just pled not guilty to the additional tax evasion/lying to FBI charges.
          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...e-charges.html
          Last edited by Jonathan; 01-03-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• I try. I really try to ignore the stupid but there it is right in front of me, a glittering jewel in the cyber light.

Comment

Pointing out that you’re saying nonsensical things about something you have demonstrated not to have even elementary understanding about isn’t a dismissal of facts. It’s simply pointing out that you’re talking out of your ass again about a subject about which you clearly lack the technical knowledge to understand.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...f%20your%20ass

However, there’s no point to derail this thread by pointing to your ignorance. There are plenty of threads where this has been firmly established concerning this very topic. Here’s one example.

——————————————

Anyway, back on topic. Manafort just pled not guilty to the additional tax evasion/lying to FBI charges.
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...e-charges.html
              Okay. Do you have a counter argument to what is "nonsensical" or are you just going to attack my character all thread long?

Linking me to another thread of the same people slandering others in similar fashion does not address why my argument is invalid.

Comment

Okay. Do you have a counter argument to what is "nonsensical" or are you just going to attack my character all thread long?

Linking me to another thread of the same people slandering others in similar fashion does not address why my argument is invalid.
                See the linked thread. Here it is again in case you missed it:

That whole thread literally focuses on this very topic and your lack of understanding of it is clearly exposed for all to see there. There’s no point to rehash this same thing here.

——————————————

Epic level trolling from Republican representative from Florida Matt Gaetz... He just reintroduced a bill previously proposed by Democrat Schiff under Obama five years ago which gave president the power to appoint FISA judges. Bill didn’t pass back then. Gaetz reintroduced the bill and asked Schiff to Co-Sponsor again. Hahaha

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ma...rticle/2650304
                According to Gaetz, "if it was good enough to give President Obama these powers, it’s good enough to give President Trump these powers."

Comment

See the linked thread. Here it is again in case you missed it:

That whole thread literally focuses on this very topic and your lack of understanding of it is clearly exposed for all to see there. There’s no point to rehash this same thing here.

——————————————

Epic level trolling from Republican representative from Florida Matt Gaetz... He just reintroduced a bill previously proposed by Democrat Schiff under Obama five years ago which gave president the power to appoint FISA judges. Bill didn’t pass back then. Gaetz reintroduced the bill and asked Schiff to Co-Sponsor again. Hahaha

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ma...rticle/2650304
                  Okay. See you over at the thread.

Comment

I don't think she should of had a private server and had handled classified material as such, but considering that people knew that she had a private server for many years and everyone who either sent or received information too and from her is just as guilty.
                    So you'd agree then, that Obama is just as guilty as Hillary?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ_Jones View Post

So you'd agree then, that Obama is just as guilty as Hillary?
                      I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you claiming that a security clearance had been denied to President Obama?

Comment

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you claiming that a security clearance had been denied to President Obama?
                        He is saying Obama communicated with Hillary thus knew she was using a private server thus Obama is guilty of knowing not reporting HRC.

Comment

• Originally posted by commanding View Post
                          He is saying Obama communicated with Hillary thus knew she was using a private server thus Obama is guilty of knowing not reporting HRC.
                          "Or Obama circumventing the Feds and granting his own toady security clearance when it was denied by the powers that be."

I did not get that question from his sentence.. But yes, Obama like everyone else if he had known, which I'm sure he did. But no one cared until she ran for president.

Comment

"Or Obama circumventing the Feds and granting his own toady security clearance when it was denied by the powers that be."

I did not get that question from his sentence.. But yes, Obama like everyone else if he had known, which I'm sure he did. But no one cared until she ran for president.
                            So you are saying Trump can legally give his son in law Jared Cushner a top secret security clearance due to all POTUS have that power....right?

Comment

So you are saying Trump can legally give his son in law Jared Cushner a top secret security clearance due to all POTUS have that power....right?
                              Yes. The President is the classification authority.

Comment

There is no evidence whatsoever to indicate Obama knew Hillary was running a private email server in her home. Private domain name =/= private email server.

Comment

Working...
                                X