Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimes against Security Clearances - Obama, Clinton, DNC, and Life-long Govt. Lackeys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimes against Security Clearances - Obama, Clinton, DNC, and Life-long Govt. Lackeys

First I was going to post this in the Flynn thread, but then it could go in the "FBI found Russian bribery plot" thread, then the "Where is the proof that Russia hacked thread," perhaps a dozen others, and then I realized it should just be a new thread to hopefully tie everything together as it relates to Trump-Russia.

I only entered the political fray here because I was once a Soldier who held a security clearance and regularly handled classified information for a time. I wanted to make it well known that guys like me would be in jail if we did just 2% of what Hillary Clinton did with her mishandling of classified information on her email server. Because of that, I felt it should be well known that she was unfit for office. That was it.

Seemingly unrelated 18 months ago when entering the political fray here, but as we look at news from the past 10 months or so, it's worth noting that I have first-hand experience with surveillance and protocol.

I disliked Trump and initially said I would only reluctantly vote for him simply because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. I even believed there may be some nefarious goings-on with the Trump and Russia. Didn't matter to me. I didn't care if he was going to be impeached the minute after he was sworn in, just as long as I didn't have to see my country languish another eight years with President Hillary Clinton being fawned over by a disingenuous media, while everyone ignored what I felt was Issue #1:

- Crimes against Security Clearances -

Unsatisfied with their performance after Clinton's devastating election loss, they went full-bore with the Trump-Russia bovine excrement. Early on, and then as events unfolded, little details made it clear that a lot of people in the Obama Administration and life-long government lackeys were playing fast and loose with protocol that surrounds classified information and surveillance.

For those who oppose President Trump occupying the Oval Office, I suppose it's unfair to call you intellectually dishonest because this is complicated if you don't have the experience(s) that I've had; you can't really begin to wrap your head around what's happened up to this point.

So, to start this conversation, all I ask is that you look at everything Trump-Russia through a lens that temporarily removes from the picture President Trump and your hatred for the man. Answer these questions:

What "evidence" was use to justify surveillance on members of the Trump Campaign?

What "evidence" was used to justify the appointment of a Special Counsel?

Who/ what are the sources of the "evidence"?
    Last edited by Porkopolis; 06-01-2018, 11:53 AM.

To help you along, here's a cheat sheet (but please feel free to use other sources):
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tional-crisis/

Comment

I consider Hillary to be a common criminal. I have more respect for whores and heroin addicts. Her actions, resulting in the compromise of our National security( the extent of which is still inknown)are so egregious she really should be put in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
        I consider Hillary to be a common criminal. I have more respect for whores and heroin addicts. Her actions, resulting in the compromise of our National security( the extent of which is still inknown)are so egregious she really should be put in jail.
        #hilaryfororangejumpsuit

Comment

The President's morning tweets from this are already beating me to the punch...

(Come on, Mr. President! On your first try? Didn't he kind of run in 2000 or 2008? Oh well, not the big fish here.)

Comment

I'm just gonna cut to the chase and answer my own questions since I know it's impossible for anyone to put forth anything that would indicate a modicum of Trump-Russia Collusion.

The DNC/Clinton paid Fusion GPS for opposition research.

Fusion GPS and a former British spy created a damning dossier on candidate Trump.

The dossier was passed off as legitimate.

Life-long government lackeys knowingly used unverified [phony] opposition research as evidence to justify surveillance of then-private US citizens (albeit soon-to-be-public).

Having fueled the fire they themselves set, life-long government lackeys further used the unverified [phony] opposition research as legitimate evidence to justify appointment of a Special Counsel to further investigate the unverified [phony] evidence.

Special Counsels are granted access to practically anything they want. Everyone here could be convicted of a process crime for something we've done in the past, and I guarantee we could be made to lie about something during an investigation into something based on fabricated evidence.

Short of a bullet to the head, what we've witnessed with regards to Trump-Russia is the same process used by third world dictators to eliminate their political opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkopolis View Post
              Short of a bullet to the head, what we've witnessed with regards to Trump-Russia is the same process used by third world dictators to eliminate their political opponents.
              Which could also be summarized by a saying from a very western individual:

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Comment

I only entered the political fray here because I was once a Soldier who held a security clearance and regularly handled classified information for a time. I wanted to make it well known that guys like me would be in jail if we did just 2% of what Hillary Clinton did with her mishandling of classified information on her email server. Because of that, I felt it should be well known that she was unfit for office. That was it.
                I think you have your math a bit off, if any of us had miss-handled just one of the messages that were outlined in the news about Hillary's server, we would have gone straight to jail in the express lane.
                Let's see; "Trump is supposed to be an idiot, Barry was supposed to be a closet gay and an idiot, W was supposed to be a reformed alki and an idiot, Clinton was supposed to have been druggy, an alki, a womanizer, and an idiot, and Bush senior was also supposed to have been an idiot who only wanted to spend time on his ranch".
                Be careful about not reading the news with out a little bit of a critical eye... Everyone in the oval office gets trashed, it goes with the territory.

Comment

First let me state up front, I have always supported President Trump and still do. with that plainly stated.......

Fusion GPS and a former British spy created a damning dossier on candidate Trump.

The dossier was passed off as legitimate.
                  similar to what was done to George W. Bush by (democrat party operatives?). The Killian documents, re: GWB.... Air National Guard service records.

Life-long government lackeys knowingly used unverified [phony] opposition research as evidence to justify surveillance of then-private US citizens (albeit soon-to-be-public).
                  see my above response

Having fueled the fire they themselves set, life-long government lackeys further used the unverified [phony] opposition research as legitimate evidence to justify appointment of a Special Counsel to further investigate the unverified [phony] evidence.

Special Counsels are granted access to practically anything they want. Everyone here could be convicted of a process crime for something we've done in the past, and I guarantee we could be made to lie about something during an investigation into something based on fabricated evidence.
                  this SOUNDS similar to the Richard Nixon Watergate scandal, but it isn't, as Nixon was guilty IMO as he basically audio taped himself as evidence. at least IMO. Not meant to derail.

************************************************** ********************************************
                  This is the spookiest part (no pun intended) to me, using fabricated evidence (in this case against Trump) then siccing the dogs of Special Prosecutors who have 1. unlimited funding and time 2. armies of lawyers and 3. armies of thousands of Federal govt agents and federal employees ("deep state") on a POTUS to "find a crime" of the POTUS that could enable political opponents to pass articles of impeachment BASED ON fabricated evidence. That is basically what tiny third world nations used to do, and may still in some cases. YMMV

Comment

It is a great great thing that Hillary Clinton did not become president

No one ever in the history of the world deserved it less

Comment

Another thread about Democrats being evil and corrupt, while anything against Republicans gets inspected and defended. You forgot to add Kushner to your security clearance list...

Hillary Clinton's private server and the Russia investigation are two separate issues. One does not cancel nor refute the other. The challenge in bringing criminal charges to Hillary is the amount of people within the U.S government whom corresponded classified information with her. Essentially, anyone who sent or received classified information with her from her private server is also guilty of violating U.S law. That's why the FBI didnt pursue this case further.

The Clinton's dossier scandel, although immoral, I'm not sure if an actual crime had been committed. I don't think its illegal for a private citizen to spy on a private citizen.

As for the Trump Team and Russia investigation, those question have to be answered by the DOJ. What we do know on the outside, is the amount of falsehoods and half truths the administration had answered about their interactions with Russian foreigners. This probably triggered some initial response into an investigation. The investigation is far from over and its too early to claim a winner or loser.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post
                        Another thread about Democrats being evil and corrupt, while anything against Republicans gets inspected and defended. You forgot to add Kushner to your security clearance list...

Hillary Clinton's private server and the Russia investigation are two separate issues. One does not cancel nor refute the other. The challenge in bringing criminal charges to Hillary is the amount of people within the U.S government whom corresponded classified information with her. Essentially, anyone who sent or received classified information with her from her private server is also guilty of violating U.S law. That's why the FBI didnt pursue this case further.

The Clinton's dossier scandel, although immoral, I'm not sure if an actual crime had been committed. I don't think its illegal for a private citizen to spy on a private citizen.

As for the Trump Team and Russia investigation, those question have to be answered by the DOJ. What we do know on the outside, is the amount of falsehoods and half truths the administration had answered about their interactions with Russian foreigners. This probably triggered some initial response into an investigation. The investigation is far from over and its too early to claim a winner or loser.
                        Yes, it's illegal: invasion of privacy, a tort based in common law allowing an aggrieved party to bring a lawsuit against an individual who unlawfully intrudes into his or her private affairs, discloses his or her private information, publicizes him or her in a false light, or appropriates his or her name for personal gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

Yes, it's illegal: invasion of privacy, a tort based in common law allowing an aggrieved party to bring a lawsuit against an individual who unlawfully intrudes into his or her private affairs, discloses his or her private information, publicizes him or her in a false light, or appropriates his or her name for personal gain.
                          I'm not so sure, If its illegal, then why did Clinton release the information to the public? After all, we have private investigators and laws that protect their work. The same provisions you describe can also be applied to Trump Jr's nefarious attempt to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

I'm not so sure, If its illegal, then why did Clinton release the information to the public? After all, we have private investigators and laws that protect their work. The same provisions you describe can also be applied to Trump Jr's nefarious attempt to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.
                            Probably because she thinks she's untouchable.

Yes, the law can be applied to any and everyone. That's how the law works, or should. Charged under the law, jury trial, innocent or guilty, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

Probably because she thinks she's untouchable.

Yes, the law can be applied to any and everyone. That's how the law works, or should. Charged under the law, jury trial, innocent or guilty, etc.
                              Everybody thinks they're above the law. However, she didn't violate any laws with this dossier so its irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                              X