Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerusalem, Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

    Waiting for the inevitable UN and EU condemnation of Israel's so called disproportionate response.

    It all started when Israel responded.
    Of course. Shouldn't do that, it will make Mr. Hamas angry. Once again the use of bullying language trying to shame Israel. What the hell is "disproportionate response" anyway? As far as I'm concerned, the Israelis show remarkable restraint.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tanks_alot View Post

      That's his personal opinion while on the other hand the Mossad helped in the capture of the PKK's leader, Ocalan. On the other hand Turkey is far beyond rhetorics and aiding Hamas directly. It should also be noted that while Erdogan's goal is mainly towards shaping domestic opinion, the result is that the average Israeli views Turkey as an enemy state.
      Indeed. Relations were great until late 2000's. Due to his hunger for votes, he does not realize or does not care that he is making enemies. Hopefully his era will pass soon. I think the only bits of Israel that have a positive view on Turks left is, Turkish Jews who moved to Israel. Which is a shame.

      But I can't agree that Turkey went Islamist.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Telmar View Post
        Jumper



        You are kind of full of yourself.

        You play the moral card, but you are clearly one sided. In the end, you are the one with very light ethics.

        As for rights, yes there are rights for everyone: including the one for self defense. It may be immoral "cold" murdering someone who is not in any way a threat to you, but certainly not if that person is in the act of perpetrating actions that are risky towards yourself or people who you have a duty to protect. That was the case of the IDF soldiers, who absolutely cannot afford to let the fence be overrun by hamas militiamen (those who were shot) and attacking people on the other side.

        Be careful not to be haunted yourself by real innocent victims of the militia to which most of those shot were members.

        I blame the Palestinians equaly, it has nothing to do with race, religion or decendence.

        Live rounds should be used when It's the last resort to defend yourself. Not when people throw stones or tend to overrun a position.
        That Hamas is an terrorist organisation, and that the Quassam rockets are unacceptable is one thing. That Israël being well developed takes care of decent and aplicable ROE's is another.
        Those Palestinians nearly came out of their caves, being on the lowest level of the Mavlov pyramid. They clearly lost their abilities to function on a apropriate manner.
        Israeli's on the other hand aren't that mentaly retarded and should be able to reflect what's going on. Israël suposed to be developed, but as they have difficulties to indentify their own territory. Every form or critisism seems to be difficult to handle with as they are the ones that suposed to be right. After every post, even if it's highly unreasonable sertain pro Israeli's are ready to defend their ideas.
        So i'm "reported" because I question why many Palastinians died(as usual). Every other nation would freak out when so much of It's civilians would get killed on these scales.
        A Palastinian is clearly worth less.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jumper View Post
          Not when people throw stones or tend to overrun a position.
          Randy Shugart
          Gary Gordon
          And the crew of Super 64

          Still think you can expect these savages to treat IDF troops according to the Geneva Convention when they get overrun?

          If they didn't open fire before being overrun only one thing would be different: the death toll on the side of the terrorists. When an enemy tries to overrun your position you open fire before they actually breach your perimeter. Every army in the does the same thing but as usual only Israel is supposed to act on different standards.

          A Palestinian is certainly worth less. To Hamas and Islamic Jihad (what a wonderous name for a charitable peaceful demonstration movement by the way).

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jumper View Post

            I blame the Palestinians equaly, it has nothing to do with race, religion or decendence.

            Live rounds should be used when It's the last resort to defend yourself. Not when people throw stones or tend to overrun a position.
            That Hamas is an terrorist organisation, and that the Quassam rockets are unacceptable is one thing. That Israël being well developed takes care of decent and aplicable ROE's is another.
            Those Palestinians nearly came out of their caves, being on the lowest level of the Mavlov pyramid. They clearly lost their abilities to function on a apropriate manner.
            Israeli's on the other hand aren't that mentaly retarded and should be able to reflect what's going on. Israël suposed to be developed, but as they have difficulties to indentify their own territory. Every form or critisism seems to be difficult to handle with as they are the ones that suposed to be right. After every post, even if it's highly unreasonable sertain pro Israeli's are ready to defend their ideas.
            So i'm "reported" because I question why many Palastinians died(as usual). Every other nation would freak out when so much of It's civilians would get killed on these scales.
            A Palastinian is clearly worth less.
            Yeah... remember the Ramallah lynching in 2000?





            Oh wow! Such humane treatment! Such humane protesters! Such peace! Such love! Wow.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jumper View Post
              Live rounds should be used when It's the last resort to defend yourself.
              Which is exactly what happened, only when the mob came up to the fence, and ended up damaging parts of it, did the IDF use deadly force.

              Again:

              - Leaflets, SMS, phone calls to discourage people from gathering.
              - Tear gas.
              - Shots fired overhead.
              - Leg shots.
              - Kill shots.

              If you don't want to get shot, don't try and storm a militarized border. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jumper View Post
                A Palastinian is clearly worth less.
                On this, you are actually correct. However, it's the Palestinians that have established the value of their own lives by sending civilians to die for some PR value and by using human shields to protect military targets. Israel on the other hand spends exorbitant amounts of money & resources on systems that defend Israeli lives (warning systems, Iron Dome and so on) even if it's to the detriment of it's PR - even here in this thread we've seen fuckwits sheepishly asking "and how many Israelis were killed?"

                Comment


                • In case anyone is buying the latest Pallywood nonsense about Razan al-Najjar.

                  Thread by @ThomasWictor: "(1) Okay. Not a nice video, but it proves that the IDF did NOT shoot Razan al-Najjar. (2) The Palestinians say she was shot in the chest fro […]"

                  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...163235840.html

                  ***

                  Wictor proposes that a so called "unarmed peaceful protestor" struck her in the head with a rock, likely launched from a slingshot.

                  Comment


                  • More Pallywood nonsense in action:

                    ***

                    'I NEVER KNEW HOW BAD IT GETS,' EX-SOLDIER SAYS

                    IDF vet gets death threats after she’s falsely accused of killing Gaza medic

                    Pro-Palestinian online activists set off internet storm with claim American-born Rebecca shot dead Razan Najjar on Friday, but she hasn't been in army for years and wasn't a sniper

                    https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ve...ng-gaza-medic/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                      In case anyone is buying the latest Pallywood nonsense about Razan al-Najjar.

                      Thread by @ThomasWictor: "(1) Okay. Not a nice video, but it proves that the IDF did NOT shoot Razan al-Najjar. (2) The Palestinians say she was shot in the chest fro […]"

                      https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...163235840.html

                      ***

                      Wictor proposes that a so called "unarmed peaceful protestor" struck her in the head with a rock, likely launched from a slingshot.
                      More discrepancies and contradictions.

                      ***

                      I have already mentioned the death of palestinian volunteer paramedic Razan Najjar, who the palestinians are claiming was shot by an Israeli sniper during Friday’s “March of Return” riots.

                      While the IDF is investigating how she died, I have a number of questions based on what the palestinians are disseminating.

                      Note I do not claim to know how she died, only that their version of events is not consistent and raises serious doubts as to the veracity of their claims.

                      http://www.israellycool.com/2018/06/...-razan-najjar/

                      Comment


                      • 'NO GUNFIRE WAS DIRECTLY OR INTENTIONALLY FIRED AT HER'

                        IDF: Gazan medic shot dead last week was not deliberately targeted

                        Military says initial investigation finds Razan Najjar, 21, was likely killed by a ricochet or a misdirected shot; IDF continues to investigate

                        https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ga...tely-targeted/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

                          More discrepancies and contradictions.

                          ***

                          I have already mentioned the death of palestinian volunteer paramedic Razan Najjar, who the palestinians are claiming was shot by an Israeli sniper during Friday’s “March of Return” riots.

                          While the IDF is investigating how she died, I have a number of questions based on what the palestinians are disseminating.

                          Note I do not claim to know how she died, only that their version of events is not consistent and raises serious doubts as to the veracity of their claims.

                          http://www.israellycool.com/2018/06/...-razan-najjar/
                          Video of a so-called Palestinian medic engaged in a, shall we say, most un-medic like activity:

                          http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/201...vices.html?m=1

                          Comment


                          • Just thought of something given the latest Tamika Mallory episode. Sarsour and Mallory are actively involved in anti-Semitic groups, or associate with known anti-Semites, yet they deflect by saying an anti-Semite occupies the Oval Office. You know, when you personally support the destruction of Israel, and the person you claim is an anti-Semite recognizes the heart of the Jewish people as their capital, who is really the anti-Semite?

                            Comment


                            • The US is reported to be leaving the UNHCR after talks on a reorganization of the human rights knights solely targetting Israel led nowhere. Pompeo and Haley are said to be announcing the exit later today/tomorrow.

                              And no doubt the EU is already preparing a press statement that they'll throw even more of the EU taxpayer's money towards dictatorial regimes in response.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X