Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerusalem, Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

    Probably true.

    But the status quo is far preferable to a return to 67 lines on Fatah's terms.

    If we are not careful, Fatah will push for 47 lines next.
    Don’t give them an inch. They’ll never stop asking for more while blaming Israel for literally everything. They’re just parasites and pests...

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by TheOct0pus View Post
      American embassies throughout the Arab Muslim world have been told to be prepared for violence, can we expect a repeat of 2012 film riots or worse ?
      Although I think that overall, even the Muslim world is getting bored of the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

      The Shia-Sunni conflict seems to be more center-stage for now.

      Comment


      • #78
        That moment when "literally Hitler" acknowledges Jerusalem....

        Comment


        • #79
          Wow, Trump trying to mollify Arab reaction to his Jerusalem announcement. From ZH

          In a brief statement issued Wednesday afternoon, President Trump called on Saudi leadership to completely lift the years long Saudi military blockade on war-torn Yemen. The unexpected announcement came on the same day President Trump delivered an extremely controversial televised address wherein he gave official US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

          “I have directed officials in my administration to call the leadership of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to request that they completely allow food, fuel, water and medicine to reach the Yemeni people who desperately need it,” Trump said through a White House press release. “This must be done for humanitarian reasons immediately.”

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by California Joe View Post
            That moment when "literally Hitler" acknowledges Jerusalem....
            Hahahaha didn’t even think about that. Gold.

            Comment


            • #81
              A better way about this would be to not give the PLO foreign aid.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
                A better way about this would be to not give the PLO foreign aid.
                I doubt that Trump will veto the Taylor Force Act, assuming it passes the Senate. I think the House unanimously passed it.



                ***

                https://youtu.be/72QC8EGnxTw

                Comment


                • #83
                  The region, we’re told, will explode over President Trump’s supposedly rash Jerusalem decision, so brace yourselves for turmoil and violence. (As if the Mideast is a paragon of serenity, peace and stability now.)

                  And right there, in the eye of the storm, Palestinian leaders declared three days of rage. (Is there any other kind?)

                  https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/the-pr...mpression=true

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Oh dear trump...i think you've just become the most hated person in the world and made yourself a target for every extremist in the world.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by CourageAboveAllValues View Post
                      Oh dear trump...i think you've just become the most hated person in the world and made yourself a target for every extremist in the world.
                      Most hated? You mean most beloved right?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by CourageAboveAllValues View Post
                        Oh dear trump...i think you've just become the most hated person in the world and made yourself a target for every extremist in the world.
                        Well, he is literally Hitler after all.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by CourageAboveAllValues View Post
                          Oh dear trump...i think you've just become the most hated person in the world and made yourself a target for every extremist in the world.

                          So what you are actually saying, is you ADMIRE Trump for his courage in standing up for the ties between US and Israel, something recent presidents (Bush, Obama, Clinton,etc) did not have the political will to do? Right?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            So, things have started rolling in the West Bank it seems. Just seen some burning tires and mild rock throwing at the army in Betlehem, rally in Ramallah and apparently things are picking up pace a bit. How far will things go? Are these makings of another round of intifada?

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by commanding View Post


                              So what you are actually saying, is you ADMIRE Trump for his courage in standing up for the ties between US and Israel, something recent presidents (Bush, Obama, Clinton,etc) did not have the political will to do? Right?
                              I think everyone is a bit shocked to see a world leader who is actually doing what he promised he would do. At least as much as he can without the backpedalers in his own Party crawfishing on their political promises like Obamacare repeal.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Afterglow View Post
                                So, things have started rolling in the West Bank it seems. Just seen some burning tires and mild rock throwing at the army in Betlehem, rally in Ramallah and apparently things are picking up pace a bit. How far will things go? Are these makings of another round of intifada?
                                The Hamas has called for another intifada.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X