Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

Probably true.

But the status quo is far preferable to a return to 67 lines on Fatah's terms.

If we are not careful, Fatah will push for 47 lines next.
    Don’t give them an inch. They’ll never stop asking for more while blaming Israel for literally everything. They’re just parasites and pests...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOct0pus View Post
      American embassies throughout the Arab Muslim world have been told to be prepared for violence, can we expect a repeat of 2012 film riots or worse ?
      Although I think that overall, even the Muslim world is getting bored of the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

The Shia-Sunni conflict seems to be more center-stage for now.

Comment

That moment when "literally Hitler" acknowledges Jerusalem....

Comment

Wow, Trump trying to mollify Arab reaction to his Jerusalem announcement. From ZH

In a brief statement issued Wednesday afternoon, President Trump called on Saudi leadership to completely lift the years long Saudi military blockade on war-torn Yemen. The unexpected announcement came on the same day President Trump delivered an extremely controversial televised address wherein he gave official US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

“I have directed officials in my administration to call the leadership of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to request that they completely allow food, fuel, water and medicine to reach the Yemeni people who desperately need it,” Trump said through a White House press release. “This must be done for humanitarian reasons immediately.”

Comment

Originally posted by California Joe View Post
            That moment when "literally Hitler" acknowledges Jerusalem....
            Hahahaha didn’t even think about that. Gold.

Comment

A better way about this would be to not give the PLO foreign aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
                A better way about this would be to not give the PLO foreign aid.
                I doubt that Trump will veto the Taylor Force Act, assuming it passes the Senate. I think the House unanimously passed it.

https://youtu.be/72QC8EGnxTw

Comment

The region, we’re told, will explode over President Trump’s supposedly rash Jerusalem decision, so brace yourselves for turmoil and violence. (As if the Mideast is a paragon of serenity, peace and stability now.)

And right there, in the eye of the storm, Palestinian leaders declared three days of rage. (Is there any other kind?)

https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/the-pr...mpression=true

Comment

Oh dear trump...i think you've just become the most hated person in the world and made yourself a target for every extremist in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by CourageAboveAllValues View Post
                      Oh dear trump...i think you've just become the most hated person in the world and made yourself a target for every extremist in the world.
                      Most hated? You mean most beloved right?

Comment

Well, he is literally Hitler after all.

Comment

So what you are actually saying, is you ADMIRE Trump for his courage in standing up for the ties between US and Israel, something recent presidents (Bush, Obama, Clinton,etc) did not have the political will to do? Right?

Comment

So, things have started rolling in the West Bank it seems. Just seen some burning tires and mild rock throwing at the army in Betlehem, rally in Ramallah and apparently things are picking up pace a bit. How far will things go? Are these makings of another round of intifada?

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

So what you are actually saying, is you ADMIRE Trump for his courage in standing up for the ties between US and Israel, something recent presidents (Bush, Obama, Clinton,etc) did not have the political will to do? Right?
                              I think everyone is a bit shocked to see a world leader who is actually doing what he promised he would do. At least as much as he can without the backpedalers in his own Party crawfishing on their political promises like Obamacare repeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Afterglow View Post
                                So, things have started rolling in the West Bank it seems. Just seen some burning tires and mild rock throwing at the army in Betlehem, rally in Ramallah and apparently things are picking up pace a bit. How far will things go? Are these makings of another round of intifada?
                                The Hamas has called for another intifada.

Comment

Working...
                                X