Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breki, my Hero, has inspired me to do my own poll on the 2016 Presidential election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why ... The MSM is stupid and anyone who listens to them is stupidoror.

Comment

Great post

MAGA

Comment

Trump looks like an orangutan, smells like rotten eggs and supports peadophile Roy Moore.
        Lock him up.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
          Trump looks like an orangutan, smells like rotten eggs and supports peadophile Roy Moore.
          Lock him up.
          Poland can't into space.

Comment

riderboy i demand a redo,....read your question 2 again

Voter anger at both parties, his platform and message
            his? His who? Inaccurate fake news poll.

Comment

Where is the "F*ck Breki" Option? This poll has been hacked by comrade Brekivkovzky! CYKA!

Comment

I voted for number two. It is the most pragmatic explanation. Voters were angry at both parties. Clinton was corrupt and failed to deliver and so did the GOP. Many people weaned on TV for far too long thought an equally corrupt celebrity businessman would be just the spanner in the works they needed because they basically don't know how the world works (See may and Jerusalem).

And also his 'platform' and 'message' fired up the racists and rednecks and promised a new bright white future in the eyes of a sizeable proportion of his supporters. Don't deny it - they're out there.

And the rest believed his pitiful pipe dreams of restoring blue collar jobs from the fifties.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                  I voted for number two. It is the most pragmatic explanation. Voters were angry at both parties. Clinton was corrupt and failed to deliver and so did the GOP. Many people weaned on TV for far too long thought an equally corrupt celebrity businessman would be just the spanner in the works they needed because they basically don't know how the world works (See may and Jerusalem).

And also his 'platform' and 'message' fired up the racists and rednecks and promised a new bright white future in the eyes of a sizeable proportion of his supporters. Don't deny it - they're out there.

And the rest believed his pitiful pipe dreams of restoring blue collar jobs from the fifties.
                  Personally I think the Dems and republicans have merged into 1 party . There s a few minor differences , but nothing that will make major changes to your chance of success should you vote for them . I really can't blame anyone for voting trump , why not ? Voter's feel they have nothing to loose anymore . Sure , they could have voted Hilary , but she would have sold the American worker down the river just like her darling husband did .

Comment

Originally posted by Corrupt View Post
                    He's not my president.
                    In your case, very true.

The DNC proved to be far more incompetent than the RNC.

If Biden ran ...

If my grandmother had wheels ...

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                      riderboy i demand a redo,....read your question 2 again

his? His who? Inaccurate fake news poll.
                      Revised for clarity. MAGA!

Comment

Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post

Personally I think the Dems and republicans have merged into 1 party . There s a few minor differences , but nothing that will make major changes to your chance of success should you vote for them . I really can't blame anyone for voting trump , why not ? Voter's feel they have nothing to loose anymore . Sure , they could have voted Hilary , but she would have sold the American worker down the river just like her darling husband did .

All true. The Dems and the moderate Republicans have always been one party. But there's no denying the fringe right have gained strength or at least confidence under Trump. They're going to be an increasingly vocal minority (and a large powerful one - a majority in many states and counties) as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

All true. The Dems and the moderate Republicans have always been one party. But there's no denying the fringe right have gained strength or at least confidence under Trump. They're going to be an increasingly vocal minority (and a large powerful one - a majority in many states and counties) as time goes by.
                          who do you blame , the right wingers , or the political system that brought you the right wingers ?

Comment

Working...
                          X