• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Flynn been suicided yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
      Has Flynn been suicided yet?
      Silly pole they have standards. You do not suicide former aides who might get you impeached. You unfortunate accident them. Then you blame it on democrats conspiracy to make you look like you unfortunate accident him because he knew nothing that could get you impeached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkopolis View Post
        Wait... So how did they get a hold of Agent Strzok's text messages that revealed he was very pro-Clinton and perhaps compromised as part of the special counsel?
        Why does it matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by budgie View Post

That's if they even remember the US in the thirty seconds of actual international news sandwiched between a quarter hour of weather and forty minutes of sports. I prefer BBC or AJ. Local news is 90% footy.
          BBC & AJ both anti Trump and anti US.

your preferences surprise me not.
          we have more international news here that is less biased. OAN for example. No opinons just news.

Comment

• They are progressive new world order supporters and Trump is in the way. Why don't they just get on with fucking up their own countries instead.

Actually Bernie is the same. I think he would have been his country first as well. Really the democrats are diametrically opposed on that.

Personally I love each day of the Trump presidency. I give thanks for every tweet that pisses them off. Its cathartic.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
              They are progressive new world order supporters and Trump is in the way. Why don't they just get on with fucking up their own countries instead.

Actually Bernie is the same. I think he would have been his country first as well. Really the democrats are diametrically opposed on that.

Personally I love each day of the Trump presidency. I give thanks for every tweet that pisses them off. Its cathartic.
              We rarely hear a word about 12 months of stock market record highs, 25,000 plus, a new supreme court justice, and January first new lower tax rates equal in the next paycheck all working Americans will recieve a fatter paycheck due to less withholding federal taxes! More takehome pay.
              Less federal laws restricting businesses, = more profits = more salary for workers = upgraded infrastructure.
              Fewer illegal aliens bringing dope in from Mexico and killing people.

Trump's enemies do not understand the art of the deal.

Comment

• You and I are old enough to know whats been lost. I took on a business with only 8% collateral and the rest was bank debt first mortgage 9% interest and I paid it off in half. Nobody could do that these days. It was almost suicidal.
                Timing is everything but high interest was the norm. Growth was the norm. You know why, because the economy was full. Productive work and the home consumer was paying for it.
                It was so good the central banks had to control our productivity by high interest. Because it was real productivity. Not the type of incentivised by historically low interest as now.

Its only now that the system they created no longer creates jobs or growth for an economy did voters start to vote on stagnation and deflation. They don't see it as that though. Its just a general dissatisfaction of how things are going.

Its supports both Bernie and Trump..

Comment

• Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...topNews&utm_so urce=twitter&utm_medium=Social[/URL]
                  ************************************************** ************************************************** *

I just a day or two ago found out that there are two types of lying to the FBI. .......as in:

A.) lying to the FBI while under oath.

B.) and lying to the FBI while not under oath, which is what Flynn is charged with ...in other words some FBI agent is asking you what you had for breakfast while not under oath and you tell him: I think it was two biscuits, a scrambled egg and half a grapefruit and coffee. He later tracks down the café ticket from the waitress and it says you had waffles and sausage. Bingo, you have lied to the FBI.

Comment

• Michael Flynn lied about his breakfast too?

We know Flynn lied about asking Russian officials not to respond to US sanction.

Comment

• Originally posted by commanding View Post

************************************************** ************************************************** *

I just a day or two ago found out that there are two types of lying to the FBI. .......as in:

A.) lying to the FBI while under oath.

B.) and lying to the FBI while not under oath, which is what Flynn is charged with ...in other words some FBI agent is asking you what you had for breakfast while not under oath and you tell him: I think it was two biscuits, a scrambled egg and half a grapefruit and coffee. He later tracks down the café ticket from the waitress and it says you had waffles and sausage. Bingo, you have lied to the FBI.
                      What's your agenda here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                        Michael Flynn lied about his breakfast too?

We know Flynn lied about asking Russian officials not to respond to US sanction.
                        Two types of lies lol. The government can lie to us all they want, but we cannot lie to the government. I share no sympathy, Trump was warned about Flynn.

Comment

Working...
                        X