Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's anti-Muslim retweets prompt backlash in Washington

Trump at it again with tweets
    Deputy DNC chair Keith Ellison, Lindsay Graham and Arizona senator Jeff Flake condemn Trump’s tweeting of anti-Muslim videos posted by far-right group

I feign surprise and well rehearsed outrage.

Comment

To perhaps shed some light on this for non-Britons, Jayda Fransen is the deputy leader of a group called Britain First.

Put it this way, even the Daily Mail think that Britain First are a bit extreme.

Comment

Appears all the tweets had video ... Trump links all redirect to a twitter censorship page.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz View Post
          To perhaps shed some light on this for non-Britons, Jayda Fransen is the deputy leader of a group called Britain First.

Put it this way, even the Daily Mail think that Britain First are a bit extreme.
          Oh god, every time I hear that utter fucking mouth breather, she makes me want to self-mutilate my ears. I mean, could we at least have some well spoken bigots? They've always got to be badly-dressed mockney wankers for some reason.

Comment

Very worldly-wise and diplomatic:
            Trump hits out at UK PM Theresa May after far-right video tweets

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ish-far-right/

Comment

This was clearly a well-calculated ploy by the president to steal attention away from his next most recent calamitous insult.

Comment

A President? Wtf?? How low can he really go?

Comment

I thought the tweets were to set the record straight with the MSM. But with Donald, tweets can be a diplomatic tool as well asking leaders of allied countries to shut up. hey, who needs a secretary of state.

Comment

Originally posted by Telmar View Post
                    I thought the tweets were to set the record straight with the MSM. But with Donald, tweets can be a diplomatic tool as well asking leaders of allied countries to shut up. hey, who needs a secretary of state.
                    Seriously, somebody should removve the mobile from his fingers...........
                    He is piling up embarassement on embarassement
                    On the other hand, if he achieves to antagonize even UK (with its special accross the Atlantic relationship mindset) that would be quite an achievement

Comment

Donald Trump is a persona non grata in Britain.
                      https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Comment

Originally posted by Telmar View Post
                        ... hey, who needs a secretary of state.
                        Especially when the tweets tend to go a completely different than flesh-and-blood SecofState.

It will be interesting to see how much of a realpolitik-driven threshold foreign leaders have to being ranted at.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose_Hates_You View Post

Oh god, every time I hear that utter fucking mouth breather, she makes me want to self-mutilate my ears. I mean, could we at least have some well spoken bigots? They've always got to be badly-dressed mockney wankers for some reason.

Apparently Britain First announced they'll be holding their annual conference in Coventry - it seems of the 1.9 million people they tricked into 'liking' them on facebook, 45 have said they'll going.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...entry-13806119

Comment

The Netherlands Embassy in USA:

https://twitter.com/NLintheUSA/statu...53115249086464

Comment

Originally posted by tercio67 View Post
                              Trump's retweeting of the video is bigger news than the incident itself ever was. I mean, you're kinda shooting yourself in the foot, credibility-wise, by using some dumb teen's fight video off of dumpert to underpin your political messaging. For the American members: he (and that Britain first woman) is basically using something that you'd find on Worldstar...

Comment

Working...
                              X