This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

Right... Anyway, do you believe all 16 + plus woman over a span of 40 years are allll lying?
    A few hundred people have claimed to be anally probed by green space aliens. Do you think they are aallll just lying?

Why is the government not holding investigations into their allegations? Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      My position on what? On whether those women are lying? That’s not the question. Perhaps they’re lying. Perhaps they’re delusional and imagining things.

The question is whether Trump is innocent of the accusations. And without any evidence besides an accusation the presumption is that he is innocent.
      Ha you're avoiding the question. This is the question that I asked you. You don't want to answer this question because you perceive it as a inner battle between your support for Trump and the obvious.

I am all aboard the innocent until proven guilty train. But it needs to be applied across the board, including those whom you do not support. More importantly, we too cant just assume hes innocent and make stupid excuses on why we should dismiss the allegations all together. Anyone who downplays over a dozen sexual harrasment allegations has other motivations besides justice.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post

Right... Anyway, do you believe all 16 + plus woman over a span of 40 years are allll lying?
        No, I'm sure some are telling their version of the truth. But which ones? Do you know? And is their version 100% correct? So just based on accusations we do what? Special Prosecutor? LOL!! In my experience, there are three sides to every story. His,hers, and the truth. Why was there no police investigation for all of these accusations, or prosecutions? Once again, after supporting, and STILL supporting one of the most notorious, blatant and egregious sex offenders in our political history you actually have the balls to gin up your manufactured hissy fit about Trump? Credibility for you (and your Democrat Party)= zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
          A few hundred people have claimed to be anally probed by green space aliens. Do you think they are aallll just lying?

Why is the government not holding investigations into their allegations? Hmm...
          Nonsensical analogy.

Comment

Shitpost to information ratio waaaay out of whack

Comment

Working...
            X