Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI found Russian bribery plot before approval of controversial Obama nuclear deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
    Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

But having a faked Russian dossier paid for by your political opponent IS reason to launch a Special Counsel. Got it. By the way, have they found Bigfoot yet?

Comment

• Not yet, but they caught Manafoot and Flynnfoot and Bigfoot Jr. has been all up in Lock WikiLeaks.

Something fishy is definitely afoot.

Comment

Not yet, but they caught Manafoot and Flynnfoot and Bigfoot Jr. has been all up in Lock WikiLeaks.

Something fishy is definitely afoot.
        Nothing X Nothing = Nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
          Nothing X Nothing = Nothing
          Which why there's one special counsel, but not another.

Summed up for dummies like me:
          Last edited by Fargin; 14-11-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Which why there's one special counsel, but not another.

Summed up for dummies like me:
            Yeah. One little detail which concerns the transfer of millions of dollars from a foreign government into a Clinton controlled slush fund while she was Secretary of State and an additional $500K to Bill Clinton for "speaking fees". In exchange for a Hillary Clinton yes vote and advocacy to approve the deal. I'm no lawyer, but that sure looks like a bribe to me. I realize that Hillary took bribes..."contributions" from all sorts of untidy foreign governments while she was Secretary of State and tried to hide everything with a private email server. Or is all that money being exchange and Hillary's yes vote just the most remarkable of coincidences?? Even better, what if Trump had done what Hillary did?

Comment

• As I quoted above:

Sessions tersely responded: “I would say ‘looks like’ is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel.”

Comment

As I quoted above:

[/I]
                Patience, patience grasshopper. It will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                  Patience, patience grasshopper. It will come.
                  I assume, you're not quoting Mueller now.

Comment

I assume, you're not quoting Mueller now.
                    No, just hoping beyond hope that the pestilent and corrupt family known as "The Clintons" will be held to account for their unquenchable greed and corruption while in public service. Andy McCarthy in National Review...

So, when Jonah says, “The Uranium One story is crap,” I take him to be talking about the story as it is being related by a number of commentators, as if it involved a major national-security crisis. (Note that Jonah is careful to acknowledge that an investigation of the Uranium One transaction might be warranted.) It is true that hyperbole about national security and treason is not helping people’s understanding of what this is about. Uranium One has never primarily been a national-security controversy. It is a corruptioncontroversy with some national-security aspects, which are related to domestic energy supply, not nuclear weapons.
                    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ional-security

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X