Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI found Russian bribery plot before approval of controversial Obama nuclear deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
    I'm thrilled about this, even though it's a halfhearted distraction from the oncoming Mueller slaughter, you now at least feign interest and faux outrage in Russia's wholesale contacts with campaign members and attempt to dictate Western democratic elections.
    Is that happening right before or after we learn that 9/11 was an inside job and Obama is a Kenyan Muslim? Just want to make sure I’m available that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      Is that happening right before or after we learn that 9/11 was an inside job and Obama is a Kenyan Muslim? Just want to make sure I’m available that day.
      Should be good. Public will be granted access to view the aliens that died when their spaceship crashed in Area 52 and Bigfoot will be put on public display. Seriously, what is all of this based on? I know the left is hoping there'll be a slaughter, but as far as I can see it's nothing but a total witch hunt against Trump.

Comment

• Give me some credit, while Birthers, Truthers and Tea Partiers were running buck wild will all kinds of nonsense, I cut like a laser through all the bullshit.

If I were you, I'd take 80% of what I post as gospel.

The last 20% posting pictures of food and sneakers, I'll let your interpret more freely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
          Give me some credit, while Birthers, Truthers and Tea Partiers were running buck wild will all kinds of nonsense, I cut like a laser through all the bullshit.

If I were you, I'd take 80% of what I post as gospel.

The last 20% posting pictures of food and sneakers, I'll let your interpret more freely.
          The Russian Truthers make the Birthers and 9/11 Truthers look like the difference between a Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart and and gathering of all living Boer War veterans. TEA Party just stands for Taxed Enough Already. I would have to agree with that one.

Comment

• Truther parallels would probably be more appropriate, if scores of Obama's campaign staffers omitted countless of meetings and correspondences with Kenyan bankers and government officials and if every time Obama got within arms reach of Uhuru Kenyatta, he got very handsy and submissive. I've got nothing but respect for the Tea Party, after all they defended America's senior citizens from Obama, FEMA and UN's attempt to euthanize them all in singler payer death camps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
              Don’t be silly. 9/11 wasn’t done by the government. Trump did that! You know what else trump did? The holocaust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan10k View Post
                Don’t be silly. 9/11 wasn’t done by the government. Trump did that! You know what else trump did? The holocaust!
                ^^ the forum really has risen to a certain level of quality I never would have thought possible just a year ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by drax View Post

^^ the forum really has risen to a certain level of quality I never would have thought possible just a year ago.

Comment

• Lol. He missed the anti-trump hysteria.

Comment

• Justice Dept. to Weigh Inquiry Into Clinton Foundation

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department said Monday that prosecutors were looking into whether a special counsel should be appointed to investigate political rivals President Trump has singled out for scrutiny, including Hillary Clinton.
                      The department, in a letter sent to the House Judiciary Committee, said the prosecutors would examine allegations that donations to the Clinton Foundation were tied to a 2010 decision by the Obama administration to allow a Russian nuclear agency to buy Uranium One, a company that owned access to uranium in the United States, and other issues.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/u...6&ref=headline

Comment

• Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”
                        The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.
                        But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Comment

• From the same source. So, nothing to see here? Again, replace "Clinton" with "Trump" and the autistic screeching would be unbearable.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well. And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
                          Photo

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! This article came out right about when the whole private server/gotta hide what I'm doing from the world Clinton email scandal exploded.

In a statement, Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign, said no one “has ever produced a shred of evidence supporting the theory that Hillary Clinton ever took action as secretary of state to support the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation.” He emphasized that multiple United States agencies, as well as the Canadian government, had signed off on the deal and that, in general, such matters were handled at a level below the secretary. “To suggest the State Department, under then-Secretary Clinton, exerted undue influence in the U.S. government’s review of the sale of Uranium One is utterly baseless,” he added.

Comment

• Very interesting.

FOX NEWS FIRST: Uranium One deal-Clinton scandal could get special counsel
                            http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14...l-counsel.html

Comment

• Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e_iOSApp_Other

A fiery Jordan continued to allege misconduct by Clinton. Citing additional reports that her campaign and the Democratic national committee funded the Fusion GPS dossier into Trump’s ties to Russia, Jordan maintained it “looks like” there was enough evidence to warrant naming a second special counsel.

Sessions tersely responded: “I would say ‘looks like’ is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel.”

Comment

• Depends how its read

Jeff Sessions on Tuesday said there was “not enough basis” to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton, a day after reports surfaced that the attorney general had authorized senior prosecutors at the Department of Justice to evaluate an inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.
                                He nonetheless demurred when asked to explicitly say whether he had recused himself from any such inquiry into Clinton at the moment.

“To announce recusal in any investigation would reveal the existence of that investigation, and the top ethics officials have advised me I should not do so,” he said.

Comment

Working...
                                X