Las Vegas 2 Oct 2017 mass shooting Political debate on guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas 2 Oct 2017 mass shooting Political debate on guns

Plz see the news section for the RIP and news thread. This is for political pro gun debate for USA firearms and USA laws only. To debate other nation firearm laws...go to another thread plz.

The bumlicker shooter in Vegas is DOA so he took the easy way out. F*** him.
    Long live the USA and NRA.

Hillary started this with her tweets, which should boost NRA membership.

Comment

People who think a suppressor would have made the shooters fire impossible to detect have never been around a 'supressed' AR firing .223. I still need to wear heading protection even with a suppressor half as long as my arm.

Comment

@ commanding

i've been following your posts and photos about your, lets say arsenal, and for the future i really do hope that you will be able to stop massacres like vegas for example, perhaps before they can even happen. but how can you know, how can you predict? i guess its still better for the states to own weapons rather than not owning some.

Comment

Originally posted by heiliger_geist View Post
          @ commanding

i've been following your posts and photos about your, lets say arsenal, and for the future i really do hope that you will be able to stop massacres like vegas for example, perhaps before they can even happen. but how can you know, how can you predict? i guess its still better for the states to own weapons rather than not owning some.

Who said i could stop ANY massacre??? Not me. I guess you jumped to a conclusion without any word from me.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
            Hillary started this with her tweets, which should boost NRA membership.
            The good news is that people are absolutely tearing into her empty virtue signaling.

Also this extreme hatred toward the NRA for something they didn't even do has a habit of backfiring.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
              People who think a suppressor would have made the shooters fire impossible to detect have never been around a 'supressed' AR firing .223. I still need to wear heading protection even with a suppressor half as long as my arm.

And news says he used 223 and 308...perhaps his 2 main firearms?

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                Very true. I have a suppressor for my Galil in .223. With it attached it is still loud, about as loud as an unsuppressed .22. If I use subsonic ammo, it will not cycle the action. This guy must also have damn near melted his barrel, incredible amount of sustained fire.

Comment

Hillary is a fucking ****, and the rest of the Democrats for attempting to seize the opportunity. Not even 24 hours man.

Comment

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
                    The good news is that people are absolutely tearing into her empty virtue signaling.

Also this extreme hatred toward the NRA for something they didn't even do has a habit of backfiring.
                    It's really sad. She tweets that we need to keep politics out of this for now and in the same tweet blames the NRA.

Comment

Every time a democrat opens their mouths about guns they increase sales and militia membership. Its proven fact.

And fuck that idiot and his mates.

Comment

Originally posted by heiliger_geist View Post
                        @ commanding

No one could have stopped this asshat. Not the State, no concealed carry law, nothing. That's why it's so frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

Who said i could stop ANY massacre??? Not me. I guess you jumped to a conclusion without any word from me.
                          i see,.. well i was trying to be philosophical and afterwards i just had to realise how important it can be. no way out, there shouldnt be a reglementation or whatsoever just because of this lunatic. why should someone sane like you give up his rights to own weapons? these kind of tragedies have never affected the right to own a gun, yet some people are feeling uncomfortable after each event.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
                            Hillary is a fucking ****, and the rest of the Democrats for attempting to seize the opportunity. Not even 24 hours man.
                            You know what they say, never let a tragedy go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
                              She's a carpetbagging corpse-fukker, and the corpses aren't even cold yet. I'm so glad that she lost the election, because you know she'd be doing executive orders to grab guns right about now.

Comment

Working...
                              X