This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
    Actually it was a relevant update, Mueller and Trump's team are currently negotiating the terms of his, not surrender, but the conditions for a Presidential interview with Mueller and his seven dwarfs. Obviously it's a nightmarish scenario for his team, imagining him talking to anyone under oath-like circumstances, because he has a certain proclivity for inaccuracies, if not outright exaggerations.

Let's says Mueller enters to room, sits down at the table, turns on the video recorder and casually says: "This time last year, I was water skiing down at Club Med, it has the best golf courses, second to none and I happened to miss all the news about the transition, tell me dear Donald, was your inauguration crowd larger than Obama's and... ha ha ha... just as a formality, I should remind you, this little chat is subject to the penalties under perjury.
    yeah I bet POTUS doesn't even have a lawyer under contract. Surely Trump wouldn't have his guys fire Mueller like Nixon did Archibald Cox? Or would he? Oct. 20, 1973.

I remember it well, our daughter was less than a year old and I was almost out of the army.

Comment

I was roughly a month old, how did you truly feel about Elliot Richardson, William Ruckelshaus and Archibald Cox? Or did you like Robert Bork better?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
        I was roughly a month old, how did you truly feel about Elliot Richardson, William Ruckelshaus and Archibald Cox? Or did you like Robert Bork better?
        Frankly I didn't care. As at that time I had watched tons of TV coverage of the committee on the Watergate mess, knew all the players on that, and by the time oct 1973 rolled around, with our first baby about 5 months old, I was too busy to give a shit about that. I was near going home, shipping 2 years of stuff home most of which was stolen, arranging for the wife to fly home with the baby, and dragging my butt home. I disliked Nixon but he was still my CIC til I got out.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsch View Post

Now it's fascist, interesting.

Here, just for you. From the WaPo, NBC and even Fox via TYT.

Watching TYT is more painful than it was watching O'Reilly, but out of respect for the German automobile industry, I watched most of your clip.

Not sure what you actually disagree with at this point. You seem to recognize the rumor Trump is shaking in his little feet is just a rumor being pulled out of someone's ass and with no basis given whatsoever. Glad to hear we agree.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
            nice KIA you drive.

North Korea's Kim Jong Un crows over 'Fire and Fury' book on Trump

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fire-...ry?id=52328524

so looks like everyone has picked a side. You, Kim Jong Un;. Far-gone, J.Samoa , Armie and the Fudgie. for anyone else
            It's a Hyundai get your facts straight!

The question is what Korea actually has to do with this. I bet not even you know.

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
            Watching TYT is more painful than it was watching O'Reilly, but out of respect for the German automobile industry, I watched most of your clip.

Not sure what you actually disagree with at this point. You seem to recognize the rumor Trump is shaking in his little feet is just a rumor being pulled out of someone's ass and with no basis given whatsoever. Glad to hear we agree.
            Good boy!

The "fascist" thingy. Nah, it's a bit more than that. Agreeing with you is like self levitation...impossible.

Comment

Thread is almost a year old, 4 whole pages....ZZzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                Thread is almost a year old, 4 whole pages....ZZzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                This is not the best performing thread. If we focus and work together we can make it great again.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

This is not the best performing thread. If we focus and work together we can make it great again.
                  I wish I could help, but it's just a great big fat sack full of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

I wish I could help, but it's just a great big fat sack full of nothing.
                    Doesn’t matter anyway. TheKiwi would just close it anyway. He hates everything because of poor sleep hygiene.

Comment

Bannon Is Subpoenaed in Muellers Russia Investigation

The move marked the first time Mr. Mueller is known to have used a grand jury subpoena to seek information from a member of Mr. Trump’s inner circle. The special counsel’s office has used subpoenas before to seek information on Mr. Trump’s associates and their possible ties to Russia or other foreign governments.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/u...oena.html?_r=0

Ex-Trump chief strategist Bannon to meet with House panel on Russia

President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon will meet behind closed doors on Tuesday with a U.S. House of Representatives committee that is probing whether Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election.
                      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F5168

Trump tweets 'Russian Collusion Hoax is dead' as Bannon set to testify

"Do you notice the Fake News Mainstream Media never likes covering the great and record setting economic news, but rather talks about anything negative or that can be turned into the negative," Trump tweeted. "The Russian Collusion Hoax is dead, except as it pertains to the Dems. Public gets it!"
                      http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...is-interviewed

I wonder how many drinks Bannon has consumed after meeting with Mueller?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                        Bannon Is Subpoenaed in Muellers Russia Investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/u...oena.html?_r=0

Ex-Trump chief strategist Bannon to meet with House panel on Russia

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F5168

Trump tweets 'Russian Collusion Hoax is dead' as Bannon set to testify

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...is-interviewed

I wonder how many drinks Bannon has consumed after meeting with Mueller?
                        Sloppy Steve about to snitch

Comment

Zźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake me up when HRC is found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                            Zźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake me up when HRC is found guilty.
                            Sloppy Steve about to snitch the whole gang out.

Comment

What would you bet on that?

Comment

Originally posted by primer View Post
                                What would you bet on that?

zero. ......................

Comment

Working...
                                X