X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breki View Post
    This thread is mostly lies
    I concur, except for Morlach's post which is quite good.

Comment

From what I get Donny boy may have to show up for some personal interview with the Mueller crew soon. This will surely be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsch View Post
        From what I get Donny boy may have to show up for some personal interview with the Mueller crew soon. This will surely be interesting.

I do not know Mueller. But a friend of min served with him, He has two hearts from RVN. Because he has a dirty job for come, does not make him dirty. We will see and it will be interesting. I have no problem with any one whose had is caught in the cookie jar being reprimanded. That might mean most of congress and those who "are appointed to work in D.C."

Comment

From what I get you seem to be right about him. When it comes to Trump testifying. I think we can assume some massive fumblings and outright lies. You know things like claiming he wouldn't even recognize Felix Sater who he did shady business with for years and who was residing just one floor below him in his Tower in NY. The problem for him is that things like this won't fly anymore and this is what finally will make him fall. I hope at least.

Comment

If I were on Trump's legal team, I'd make absolutely sure, I got paid for every billable fifteen minutes in advance.

Comment

Rumors have it that his legal team is in panic and want him to only answer questions on paper (so they can formulate the answers) or have him sign a general declaration saying he didn't do nothing wrong because they know he'll fuck up big time.

Seems they want to keep him from opening his mouth at all costs and they wouldn't do that if they'd know everything is fine.

Comment

Rumors have it that his legal team is in panic and want him to only answer questions on paper (so they can formulate the answers) or have him sign a general declaration saying he didn't do nothing wrong because they know he'll fuck up big time.

Seems they want to keep him from opening his mouth at all costs and they wouldn't do that if they'd know everything is fine.
                Rumor has it your rumors are fascist lies. What gives?

Comment

no comment

Comment

The posts above me are full of lies

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                      Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe
                      Expansion beyond Flynn grand jury is a sign the investigation in election meddling is ramping up

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special...88287?mod=e2tw
                      you have definitely gone rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                        Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe
                        Expansion beyond Flynn grand jury is a sign the investigation in election meddling is ramping up

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special...88287?mod=e2tw

Comment

commanding I love you mi amigo but please direct your OUTRAGE to Marsch as he is one who resurrected this 5 month old thread

edit: thanks for the video, Hillary freakouts make me warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                            Rumor has it your rumors are fascist lies. What gives?
                            Now it's fascist, interesting.

Here, just for you. From the WaPo, NBC and even Fox via TYT.

Comment

nice KIA you drive.

North Korea's Kim Jong Un crows over 'Fire and Fury' book on Trump

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fire-...ry?id=52328524

The anti-Trump book is sweeping all over the world so Trump is being massively humiliated worldwide,” crowed Kim’s paper, optimistically adding that strong sales of the book “foretells Trump’s political demise
                              so looks like everyone has picked a side. You, Kim Jong Un;. Far-gone, J.Samoa , Armie and the Fudgie. for anyone else

Comment

Actually it was a relevant update, Mueller and Trump's team are currently negotiating the terms of his, not surrender, but the conditions for a Presidential interview with Mueller and his seven dwarfs. Obviously it's a nightmarish scenario for his team, imagining him talking to anyone under oath-like circumstances, because he has a certain proclivity for inaccuracies, if not outright exaggerations.

Let's says Mueller enters to room, sits down at the table, turns on the video recorder and casually says: "This time last year, I was water skiing down at Club Med, it has the best golf courses, second to none and I happened to miss all the news about the transition, tell me dear Donald, was your inauguration crowd larger than Obama's and... ha ha ha... just as a formality, I should remind you, this little chat is subject to the penalties under perjury.

Comment

Working...
                                X