X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe

Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe
    Expansion beyond Flynn grand jury is a sign the investigation in election meddling is ramping up

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The grand jury, which began its work in recent weeks, is a sign that Mr. Mueller’s inquiry is ramping up and that it will likely continue for months. Mr. Mueller is investigating Russia’s efforts to influence the 2016 election and whether President Donald Trump’s campaign or associates colluded with the Kremlin as part of that effort.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/special...88287?mod=e2tw

Jeez DC, you're like a kid who still believes in Santa Claus. They've been "ramping" the investigation for 10 months and still zilcho.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/u...-election.html

Comment

If election meddling is your thing, it's only been proven once.......No outrage, mon frère?

DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged
      http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chai...maries-rigged/

Comment

Like Trump, America, capitalism, democracy, lawenforcement....etc

Comment

So, DC, does it strike you as odd that no Special Prosecutor was empaneled to investigate that crime? And that none were ever empaneled to investigate Hillary's crimes? At least, not yet......

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child

Not really odd to me, not because I believe there was no possibility of wrong doing. Not odd in the sense that there seems to be different sets of rules for those in power. I know you most likely wont agree but I think this different rule book will benefit Trump as I don't believe anything will come from all this in the legal sense.

I think our judicial system can handle multiple investigations so please use your special pull with the GOP and request the Clinton inquiry.
            Me? A harmless little munchkin? A lover of all people and friend to all animals???

Comment

This means Mueller has reached the end of the investigation but it doesn't mean he has a case. He's just going to present what he has found and let the GJ decide if it has merit because he has to. The GJ does not decide innocents or guilt, instead they decide if the case is worth prosecuting. When I was on 90 days of grand jury duty we no billed several cases because the evidence was not there and the DA knew that when he sent it to us because he was required to even though he knew it wouldn't get through. If they "no bill" it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child

Damn right, America is calling you.
                Sorry, my %$& connection was that $%^@# * %$#@ Scary Moochie. Now that *&%$@ is gone and I can't %#&@*&%# help you. Wow, guess he rubbed off on me a little!
                Last edited by riderboy; 03-08-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertKLR View Post
                  This means Mueller has reached the end of the investigation but it doesn't mean he has a case. He's just going to present what he has found and let the GJ decide if it has merit because he has to. The GJ does not decide innocents or guilt, instead they decide if the case is worth prosecuting. When I was on 90 days of grand jury duty we no billed several cases because the evidence was not there and the DA knew that when he sent it to us because he was required to even though he knew it wouldn't get through. If they "no bill" it's over.
                  Let me help you out a bit here as you seem to be confused.

Comment

TYT?

Really?

Comment

Yes, Ivan...REALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsch View Post

Let me help you out a bit here as you seem to be confused.

No I'm not confused. I know what a grand jury does, I served on one for 90 days. The video is mostly a poor attempt at comedy.

Comment

No I'm not confused. I know what a grand jury does, I served on one for 90 days. The video is mostly a poor attempt at comedy.
                          Wow robert, I trust YOUR word. Your 90 days on a GJ wins.

Comment

Hey DC, love your new avatar!

Comment

"BUT OF COURSE! OF COUUUUUUUURSE!!"
                              Cenk Yugyur

Comment

Working...
                              X