Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

What an idiot. Coats, not you.
    True Coats should be questioned on the use of spiders, searchbots, hidden text files and other techno search junk to see if he is speaking out his ass......As I think he is.

Comment

• Trump hires the best people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargin View Post
        Remind me. Has this intel guy Coats been caught committing perjury or was it some other intel guy? It's hard to keep track of which one has been caught with which lie.

Comment

• Come now, Dan Coats was appointed by Donald Trump. If you mean to suggest he can't be trusted I would like to know who can. If you mean to suggest it's irrelevant a member of the current administration issues such a statement, you shouldn't be surprised that some people say Trump voters only see what they want to see.
          I really want to be objective here, I really dislike all the unfair bashing you people had to endure, but expecting me to believe a high-ranking member of the current government handpicked for loyalty could be biased against the institution he belongs to is asking too much.

Comment

• Let me reiterate. I expect all statements from ANY intel agency to be self serving lies. While I am sure that some of them might not be, there's enough of a pattern that they have lost any right to be trusted to tell anything even vaguely resembling truth. And I don't care who they were appointed by. I still expect the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
              Let me reiterate. I expect all statements from ANY intel agency to be self serving lies. While I am sure that some of them might not be, there's enough of a pattern that they have lost any right to be trusted to tell anything even vaguely resembling truth. And I don't care who they were appointed by. I still expect the same.

And Trump is the altruistic savior of Middle America?

Comment

• Originally posted by muck View Post
                Come now, Dan Coats was appointed by Donald Trump. If you mean to suggest he can't be trusted I would like to know who can. If you mean to suggest it's irrelevant a member of the current administration issues such a statement, you shouldn't be surprised that some people say Trump voters only see what they want to see.
                I really want to be objective here, I really dislike all the unfair bashing you people had to endure, but expecting me to believe a high-ranking member of the current government handpicked for loyalty could be biased against the institution he belongs to is asking too much.
                muck
                Mr. muck,

I fear you misunderstand me, and I only speak for MYSELF and no one else. I have pretty much lost "blind faith" in any government agency from the (USA) Veterans Affairs, to the FBI, Postal Service, IRS, state govt., city and county govt., FBI, CIA, Justice Dept., Senate, House of Representatives, etc.

My faith or trust in specific people remains strong solely based on their personal performance and records. Am I biased, of course I am!!

All human nature is biased depending on each person's personal history. Show me a person with no personal history and I will show you an unbiased person. Persons I have or had favorable opinions of (either alive or now deceased): SCOTUS Judge Antonin Scalia, Donald J. Trump, George W. Bush (may have made some bad decisions but as a leader and POTUS he believed he was right, no ulterior motives in his heart), SOD Donald Rumsfeld, Jim Mattis, Robert M. Gates, Texas gov Greg Abbott.

I won't bother to list ppl whom are at the low end of my "trust and believe" scale, as you can likely guess already knowing the ones I highly trusted, opposite end of that scale. Do I trust Texan Ted Cruz or John Cornyn both republicans and Texans.....no.

Comment

• Originally posted by budgie View Post

More so than you, young man.

Comment

​Huh, that is related to my statement how? Check my commenting history and you will see my distain for all intel agencies ever since Snowden showed us what they are up to. I no more expect them to tell the truth if Clinton was POTUS or Trump. I do expect them to tailor eveything they say and do towards gaining more power and more budget for themselves.

If you chose to belive them because they are saying things you like to hear, I can't help with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post

​Huh, that is related to my statement how? Check my commenting history and you will see my distain for all intel agencies ever since Snowden showed us what they are up to. I no more expect them to tell the truth if Clinton was POTUS or Trump. I do expect them to tailor eveything they say and do towards gaining more power and more budget for themselves.

If you chose to belive them because they are saying things you like to hear, I can't help with that.
                      The big losers here are the Intel agencies, FBI/DOJ IMO. I know the vast majority of people working in there good and try to do the best they can, but the political appointees and people at the top seem to have way too much capacity for unaccountable mischief. Brennan,Clapper, Comey, Lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

The big losers here are the Intel agencies, FBI/DOJ IMO. I know the vast majority of people working in there good and try to do the best they can, but the political appointees and people at the top seem to have way too much capacity for unaccountable mischief. Brennan,Clapper, Comey, Lynch.
                        Well said.....like I have said here before, my brother in law is a special agent with the FBI for many years now and he is an upstanding peace officer and his wife also works for the Feds. They have to toe the line to keep a job. worked his way up in L.E.

Comment

There's only one Savior, and it isn't Trump, and it isn't a Democrat, a Republican, nor of any other political party.

imho, Coats is an old-time anti-Russian hawk.

Comment

• Anyone watching the ChiComs? Does Trump have to specifically tell everyone heads up on the Chinese? Or did Obama tell them to "cut it out" also??

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                              Anyone watching the ChiComs? Does Trump have to specifically tell everyone heads up on the Chinese? Or did Obama tell them to "cut it out" also??
                              While everyone is screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia!" imho, one of these days, the shoe will drop, & Russia will no longer be the "main concern". or the only "concern" talked about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

While everyone is screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia!" imho, one of these days, the shoe will drop, & Russia will no longer be the "main concern". or the only "concern" talked about.
                                Yep. But it's all the Democrats have right now. No apparent plan or message on the economy, which is not new. They haven't had one for 8 years. Illegal immigration and open borders seems to be their only message besides RESIST!! Hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X