No announcement yet.

Where Is The Proof That Russia Hacked??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is The Proof That Russia Hacked??

Where is the PROOF that Russia has hacked anything??

If there's proof, I've missed it.
    Here’s what is in the Senate’s new Russia sanctions

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/heres...sia-sanctions/

JUDY WOODRUFF: As we reported earlier in the program, the Senate today overwhelmingly passed new sanctions against Iran. But a key amendment makes that bill even broader. It now includes sanctions aimed at Russia. This is five months after U.S. intelligence agencies made public that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered cyber-interference in the 2016 election.

But did they? & what proof did they give? if they did?

Probably stuck in the print queue at FBI headquarters.

Comment

IF they did, I would be shocked. Obama told them very clearly, very directly, and in the best "I'm super duper serious this time" face he has, to "CUT IT OUT!" hahahahahaha!!! Seriously, the US pulls this shit all the time, as do the Russians, Chicoms, etc. It's only becauseHillary lost that everyone is having a kindergarten come apart. If Trump had lost and started whining about some bizarre Russian conspiracy that stole the election they'd have him committed.

Comment

Look on The Intercept. They attempted at the least to crack one of the voting machine companies. To what end would they do this? It's not conclusive smoking gun evidence but you can make some logical inferences about it.

Comment

Why would the Russians bother? They got everything they needed from Hillary's email server. How about the Chinese? Maybe they stole the election. I hear Trump loves Chinese food. There you go! 2+2=4! Another possibility is that the Obama Administration was so incompetent they failed to upgrade and enhance the cybersecurity of the US. Just a thought.

Chinese breach data of 4 million federal workers
          https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.5856707651eb

Comment

Yeah, still waiting to see the proof. Not that it matters to my lefty friends - after all, 17 U.S. Intelligence agencies confirmed it was the Ruskies. And that 17 is a pretty interesting list. USMC Intelligence, Coast Guard Intelligence, DEA Intelligence, to name a few. Like I'm sure the Marines were closely monitoring the U.S. election, rather than figuring out who is driving a truck bomb up to their FOB outside Mosul.

​The whole thing is so sketchy and built out of spit and sealing wax. But the "17" is now gospel, like some unassailable point of law.

Comment

Here's the intercept article. imho still no proof.

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/...2016-election/

and remember our own Homeland Security hacking State computers?

Georgia Says Someone in U.S. Government Tried to Hack State’s Computers Housing Voter Data

Unsuccessful intrusion came on Nov. 15 apparently via Department of Homeland Security IP address
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia...ity-1481229960

and this
              Indiana joins Idaho in claiming DHS tried to hack their election systems

Indiana claims DHS scanned the state's electoral system tens of thousands of times without permission.
              http://www.computerworld.com/article...n-systems.html

These 3 stooges are the same 3 stooges who were against Tillerson.

Rubio's choice: Buck Trump or back down on Tillerson?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...n-state-233562

McCain, Graham to unveil bipartisan Russia sanctions bill

It could ratchet up tensions between Russia hawks on Capitol Hill and Donald Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ns-bill-233395

Comment

You can keep fishing for information or whatever Russian narrative you wish to follow, but I doubt investigators care. Just wait for the leaks like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by nant View Post
                  You can keep fishing for information or whatever Russian narrative you wish to follow, but I doubt investigators care. Just wait for the leaks like everyone else.
                  Let's just say I'm not following the Democrats' narrative, nor the 3 stooges' narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
                    They attempted
                    Who is this "they" exactly?

Comment

Given that it's now known that the CIA has everyone's hacking tools so they can false flag all day long, and, by extension, everyone else also has the same capabilities, actual solid proof as to who is guilty is now impossible to prove.
                      I would argue that a better standard would be to ask the question of who benefits? Putin, having a functional brain, probably would determine that the risk reward ratio isn't worth it. Also, why would he screw with us when we're doing an excellent job of screwing ourselves? The only people who benefits from this are the left and Hillary's damaged ego, as far as I can tell.

Comment

There Are Many Russia Investigations. What Are They All Doing?

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/08/531940...they-all-doing

Updated at 4:30 p.m. ET on June 12

The James Comey Saga, In Timeline Form

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will be the latest in a series of high-profile witnesses to testify about Russia in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday.

In the stretch of just one week, the committee has heard from former FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers.

The work of the Senate Intelligence Committee is hard enough to keep track of — but it's still only one of three ongoing investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Here's a primer to help you sort out which investigation is doing what.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaito View Post

Who is this "they" exactly?
                          Just go read the document you nonce.

Comment

Originally posted by JimHPTN View Post
                            Given that it's now known that the CIA has everyone's hacking tools so they can false flag all day long, and, by extension, everyone else also has the same capabilities, actual solid proof as to who is guilty is now impossible to prove.
                            I would argue that a better standard would be to ask the question of who benefits? Putin, having a functional brain, probably would determine that the risk reward ratio isn't worth it. Also, why would he screw with us when we're doing an excellent job of screwing ourselves? The only people who benefits from this are the left and Hillary's damaged ego, as far as I can tell.
                            Yes, I read the CIA NSA can false flag their hacks to make them APPEAR to be either Russian or Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
                              Yes, I read the CIA NSA can false flag their hacks to make them APPEAR to be either Russian or Chinese.
                              Couple this with the fact that DHS appears to be behind the attempted hack of three red states.

Comment

Working...
                              X