Fox News host Bill O'Reilly dumped over sexual harassment scandal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commanding View Post
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. I saw the black lady (not sure her job) whose main complaint.....is not that he raped her, not that he slipped her a Cosby knock-out pill and she woke up naked covered in jiz, not that O'Reilly groped her crotch or her breasts, not that he deep kissed her,.....but that he looked at her and he said something like "hot chocolate".

The freaking horror! LOL. The world is at war, people dying in Syria and Afghanistan........ and this lady is bringing a lawsuit over that? Nature is out of balance.

http://rollingout.com/2017/04/19/bil...hot-chocolate/
    You've got a point there white chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by bfc1001 View Post
      Wasn't bill o Reilly a draft dodger (bad back....) ?

Aren't they all? Trump, Nugent, O'Reilly. All the tough 'alpha' males.

Comment

What is objectively 'sexually suggestive eyes'?

​I mean, of course, it's subjective in that if it's some dude she fancies, then it's not sexual harassment, but just the way things go, right? And by contrast, if guy ain't her catch, wouldn't even non-sexually suggestive eyes become perceived harassment.

​I'm totally not asking this hypothetical question because I'm ugly af and want solid legal footing for the future.

Comment

Commanding's link didn't work but I found this...
          ... “He would walk by her desk ... and make grunting noises like an animal and wait for her to get off the elevator first and look at her backside and say, ‘Looking good, girl,’” said attorney Lisa Bloom
          “He would look at her cleavage and legs and call her 'hot chocolate.’”...
          ....The Fox News anchor, host of the popular “O’Reilly Factor,” was linked earlier this month to $13 million in settlements made with five women who accused the raunchy reporter of lewd comments and sexual propositions....
          Source

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

Aren't they all? Trump, Nugent, O'Reilly. All the tough 'alpha' males.
            Yeah, you're right. Bernie Sanders, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden.....

Comment

Originally posted by IconOfEvi View Post

​I mean, of course, it's subjective in that if it's some dude she fancies, then it's not sexual harassment, but just the way things go, right? And by contrast, if guy ain't her catch, wouldn't even non-sexually suggestive eyes become perceived harassment.

​I'm totally not asking this hypothetical question because I'm ugly af and want solid legal footing for the future.
              I think this covers it.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8586/JOHQ8i.jpg

Comment

and the PC crowd strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                  Thank you, but you're giving me too much credit.

;_;7

Comment

Originally posted by nant View Post

Source
                    sorry on the link, posted from a tablet and sometimes those links don't work on laptops or desktops. was a tad busy and tired last night, from family crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by IconOfEvi View Post

LOL..... I totally agree....the black lady .....I tried to find a photo of her to link....no luck but I saw her on video on some new/talk show with talking head women yesterday...she looks like a 1970s African American women with the huge afro hairdo and model looks, etc....she thinks she is hot...and therefore likely thinks everyone "wants" her....so the sexually suggestive eyes of Bill O. is in her mind only I am sure. She likely thinks that of every powerful man she meets.
                      I bet she is one that just imagines everyone is out to raid her shorts.
                      Last edited by commanding; 21-04-2017, 10:51 PM. Reason: Correct 2 typos

Comment

... “He would walk by her desk ... and make grunting noises like an animal and wait for her to get off the elevator first and look at her backside and say, ‘Looking good, girl,’” said attorney Lisa Bloom “He would look at her cleavage and legs and call her 'hot chocolate.’”...The Fox News anchor, host of the popular “O’Reilly Factor,” was linked earlier this month to $13 million in settlements made with five women who accused the raunchy reporter of lewd comments and sexual propositions....
                        Source
                        Sounds like 13 mill was a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                          Sounds like 13 mill was a steal.
                          If I can figure out a way to combine a sexual harrassment suit with a beating by United Airlines flight attendants (obviously have to be female), I could win millions!!

Comment

I was going to say something involving getting beat up by UA female flight attendants, but I thought better of that. See? I'm already doing better. You all should be so proud of me.

Comment

Maybe for you guys this behaviour is okay because the women you've encountered with similar behaviour don't mind the odd sexual innuendo filled banter and are comfortable with it or maybe it's because you bothered to be mates with them first. However, it's demeaning when they don't have an avenue to tell them to fuck off without risk to their job or career. Imo, Bill O'Reilly seems the kind of guy who loved to abuse his power and given the premium on the $13 million lawsuits was off set by ad revenue he just kept going without learning a damn thing. I'm sure once the story broke that the first thing on the Fox executives minds were how to save him, unfortunately for them they misjudged how many advertisers they'd lose in today's political climate compared to paying out his contract.

Comment

Maybe for you guys this behaviour is okay because the women you've encountered with similar behaviour don't mind the odd sexual innuendo filled banter and are comfortable with it or maybe it's because you bothered to be mates with them first. However, it's demeaning when they don't have an avenue to tell them to fuck off without risk to their job or career. Imo, Bill O'Reilly seems the kind of guy who loved to abuse his power and given the premium on the $13 million lawsuits was off set by ad revenue he just kept going without learning a damn thing. I'm sure once the story broke that the first thing on the Fox executives minds were how to save him, unfortunately for them they misjudged how many advertisers they'd lose in today's political climate compared to paying out his contract.
                                Oh please. Your boss "looked at you offensively." Grow some bigger ovaries and/or balls. Seriously, this shit is retarded.

I think O'Reilly is a douchebag and I'm glad he is gone, but getting your panties in a twist because your boss eye fucked you... What, did his gaze cause you to lose your virginity? Do you feel like a dirty little girl now?

It's one thing when your boss asks for sexual favors in exchange for a promotion, but this hyper PC crap of being offended because of how someone looked at you is just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X